Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by budabum »

@lambac0re
ahh, I see.

-10h means:
- you open windows calculator
- switch it to programmer and switch to HEX.
- get first address you found and paste into calc
- then do calculation.
- repeat for next address until you find correct one

As example, if you paste 000000019D9EE408 (you may not worry about leading zeros) and substruct 10h, you will get 19D9EE408h-10h= 19D9EE3F8
then follow instructions how to verify this address and where to use it.

alternatively you may use CE itself, when pasting address into Address field, paste 19D9EE308-10, CE will calculate it for you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shashu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shashu »

Damn, so i need V1.4 to get the undead pack using CE table, does not work on 1.21. oh well, will wait for the next dlc to launch.

ResidentMedievil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ResidentMedievil »

budabum wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:35 pm
@lambac0re
ahh, I see.

-10h means:
- then do calculation.

As example, if you paste 000000019D9EE408 (you may not worry about leading zeros) and substruct 10h, you will get 19D9EE408h-10h= 19D9EE3F8

alternatively you may use CE itself, when pasting address into Address field, paste 19D9EE308-10, CE will calculate it for you.
7. CE: using "pItem (to test address)" test each address found. "Category" should be something meaningful.
8. CE: paste verified address to "+pItem (pointer to swap)" into Value. done.

The step don't say in what kind of value the address must be converted (8 bytes, array of bytes). And what does it mean "Category" should be something meaningful.

cosminuk2011
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cosminuk2011 »

hey guys!
i have this annoying problem. i am stuck at 99% game progression on uplay. i finished everything in the game. any ideas on how to fix this?

razielnox66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razielnox66 »

You're not the only one. I've completed the whole game, twice (before NG+ came out) doing/finding absolutely EVERYTHING, going by completionist guides, all Layla collectibles, locations, statues, papyri etc. and now I even have ALL gear (from common to legendary, random loot, quest and store items). Still stuck at 99%, must be a glitch and tbh at this point I don't think ubi is gonna fix it :/ .

Btw, guys, brace yourselves for some possible CE blockage in further patches, just saw a post at ACO ubi forums where someone rages at heka rng:

"so at the end unlock mithical outfit in my main save game , and unlock all items from undead pack , fk microsantractions and greetings for master race"
"i swap these items with CE , you can get dramanchs with ce but if you go insane you can do this "
"yea for example you take Shadow Warrior outfit and swap for Pharaoh's Regalia outfit , you lost shadow warrior outfit but keep the new one , buy heka chest get again shadow outfit and repeat "

Now, I dislike calling people stupid, but he certainly didn't think this through, I mean, going on an official forum and bragging about going around their profit generating microtransaction system, telling other ppl how to do it? WTH?!?!

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

@ResidentMedievil, re-read each your post and think why I do not answer you.
Sorry, friend. that is last time I reply on your questions. All information is available. good luck in your research.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

re 99%.
that where I stuck too. that makes me thinking of ACO internals, i'm planning to look and understand how that wierd %-system works.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

re Gear Editor on ubi official forum.
that was expected, so hurry up

lambac0re
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lambac0re »

budabum wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:35 pm
@lambac0re
ahh, I see.

-10h means:
- then do calculation.

Thanks Budabum, figured it out now with your additional help.

razielnox66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razielnox66 »

Yeah, I try to keep my collection complete asap after new packs come out, just in case of issues with newer patches. I even have a "right after prologue" save for future game replays filled with all store/heka gear + trial rewards. That was mostly in case ubi stopped trials (which they definitely will at some point) and some gear was no longer obtainable, but if they block inventory editing somehow that will come in handy too in a year or two if I wanna replay the game with all stuff (not NG+).

OtOH, chances are that any changes that couldn't be quickly made irrelevant by you BUDABUM or SUNBEAM would be to complicated to implement at this stage, maybe (don't know shit about coding :P) so it may not be an issue.

What is more annoying is that such reckless and thoughtless behavior may mean that in future ubi/AC titles it maybe impossible to get around microcrap with CE/trainers. Given that their profits are on the line, I can certainly imagine so. Which is going to be a huge pain to deal with, all because some ppl feel the need to brag and tweak their nose. Obviously they know some ppl cheat, I mean ppl kept posting about heka % tests done with millions of gold, but this is too overt and tells others HOW to cheat and get the pack items they released a day b4. Not all ppl care about that gear or cheat or read forums for that matter but that could potentially take away a profit from entire PC market part of the players community.

ResidentMedievil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ResidentMedievil »

budabum wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:01 pm
@ResidentMedievil, re-read each your post and think why I do not answer you.
Sorry, friend. that is last time I reply on your questions. All information is available. good luck in your research.
I have found the solution.... at last

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hurry up about what? Ubisoft cannot patch this at this stage, unless they add-in extra checks (online) verifying if certain item aspects that would or wouldn't change on item swap. And they are not going to do that. Whoever posted it on Ubi forums is jealous fag.

As far as coding is concerned, I did mention I had already gotten to the point where next research on my list was an item editor. Luckily, Cielos moved faster and found the location where item being set-in is done and hooked it. I doubt he really went further understanding what exactly in Anvil he's hooked (it's the code in charge of selecting an UI item from a context or handler). To conclude, any changes Ubi would make require additional coding they have no further time or interest for. Money's already been spent and no one hijacked their Orbit to illegally obtain them (packet editing).

If you ever get to reply to that poster on Ubi forums tell him to suck an elf :)

supernoodles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by supernoodles »

Any easy way to remove gear? for example i have the gold edition and i find most of the weapons to be a little op so i hide them i was wondering if anyone had an easy way to just delete them?

v0id
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v0id »

Probably some kid spent real money to unlock skins and weapons and now he is mad that we can do it for free :D

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

found that thread on ubi. funny.
to say least, that community is in phase of "Frustrated" (Annoyed, Frustrated, Infuriated, Hostile)
a guy who shared idea is someone from steam forum.