Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
junior_clk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by junior_clk »

For the Reputation Pointer, I can't get it activated,
whenever I press the box the x wont come in, no mater what screen in the game is visible
Even with all mods removed

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chypres
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chypres »

Can anyone figure out how to edit camera? third person? i found this video of a dude using cheat engine for third person. saying he is going to create a trainer and sell the mod for 5 dollars.i think thats outrageous and i want a version where everybody can use it for free
Hope someone here can be able to help.

[Link]

Ck-NoSFeRaTU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ck-NoSFeRaTU »

albertus wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:18 pm
the table did not work with the gog version.
That's because GOG's version of WHGame.dll is different from Steam.

Added some pointers for GOG version in the attached table. If it is working then I can port the rest.
For teleporter to work only Steam or GOG checkbox must be active. If both will be active it will be assumed as Steam version, if none then GOG.
Also teleporter doesn't work at least until you escaped from Scalitz or even until prologue is finished. And when you on horse ;)
Attachments
KingdomCome_Steam_GOG_1.2.5_v2.CT
(229.31 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Last edited by Ck-NoSFeRaTU on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

albertus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by albertus »

Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:34 pm
albertus wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:18 pm
the table did not work with the gog version.
That's because GOG's version of WHGame.dll is different from Steam.

Added some pointers for GOG version in the attached table. If it is working then I can port the rest.
For teleporter to work only Steam or GOG checkbox must be active. If both will be active it will be assumed as Steam version, if none then GOG.
Also teleporter doesn't work at least until you escaped from Scalitz or even until prologue is finished. And when you on horse ;)
thx table is working with the gog version.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I don't have Gog version, but 2.5 steam and the table doesn't work/activate either (for AOB reputation, the rest work)

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

acecel wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:13 pm
I don't have Gog version, but 2.5 steam and the table doesn't work/activate either (for AOB reputation, the rest work)
Yeah, same for me. Everything else seems to work fine, just the AOB reputation won't work

Ck-NoSFeRaTU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ck-NoSFeRaTU »

acecel wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:13 pm
Yeah, there is some trouble with globalalloc's implementation in cheat engine.
I'm new to cheat engine and don't know all of it`s quirks yet.
Looks like allocated memory is not reachable if distance between allocation and code exceeds 2GB.
So it will work on 32-bit systems and on W7 64-bit in most of the cases. But on W10 it is failing.

As I removed lua generation script globalalloc is not needed anymore so you can try v2 version with normal alloc. Hopefully it will work now.

lightningzora
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lightningzora »

junior_clk wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:18 pm
For the Reputation Pointer, I can't get it activated,
whenever I press the box the x wont come in, no mater what screen in the game is visible
Even with all mods removed
Me too. But after 4-5 times attempt, it suddenly works! Perhaps it's a pointer problem. You can try restarting your PC and/or your game a few times.

20mithrandir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 20mithrandir »

@Thread starter
First of all thanks for the good work. Will this be continued? Because I feel like the last update was quite some time ago. Or do we rather need to concentrate on the console commands?

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

Could someone make an option to unlock all moves (master strike, parry, block...) from the begining? I don´t know if it´s even possible, but...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@Expired6978: I'm guessing you guys fucked this shit up pretty good :) Suggesting you take a look at the Universal Remote Console for CryEngine games ;)

Download link: [Link]

You won't need an in-game console -- perhaps just patching of restricted CVars/commands -- and it can very well log what you do. Used it in Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 and Prey. Note you can also spawn/remove entities, do engine teleport (I read about the wh_ commands; am talking about the core commands here), fly/noclip or freecam :) If available.

Will return with some feedback after I've tested these out, game's downloading here (GOG version),
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The console patch Expired6978 posted is only partial:

Code: Select all

00007FFF4AF97228 | 40 53                           | PUSH RBX                                        |
00007FFF4AF9722A | 48 83 EC 20                     | SUB RSP,20                                      |
00007FFF4AF9722E | 33 DB                           | XOR EBX,EBX                                     |
00007FFF4AF97230 | 38 99 F2 04 00 00               | CMP BYTE PTR DS:[RCX+4F2],BL                    | <-- set to 1
00007FFF4AF97236 | 0F 85 72 F7 B4 00               | JNE whgame.7FFF4BAE69AE                         | <-- or JMP here
00007FFF4AF9723C | 8A C3                           | MOV AL,BL                                       |
00007FFF4AF9723E | 48 83 C4 20                     | ADD RSP,20                                      |
00007FFF4AF97242 | 5B                              | POP RBX                                         |
00007FFF4AF97243 | C3                              | RET                                             |
That would be the one working fully (allows to execute even g_godMode or p_fly_mode). No need anymore for the initial patch.

Ck-NoSFeRaTU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ck-NoSFeRaTU »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:35 pm
That would be the one working fully (allows to execute even g_godMode or p_fly_mode). No need anymore for the initial patch.
For the sake of justice commands g_godMode/p_fly_mode can also be executed with Expired6978's patch. You just need to issue wh_rpg_UnlockAll 1 beforehand.

More interestingly why goc and tpv commands do nothing. Doesn't debug this yet.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Why not ask Expired6978 about that, "for the sake of justice"?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Has anyone looked into a "Teleport to Waypoint" type script? The map is huge on foot and early in the game it takes absolute ages to get anywhere. Would be very useful.