Learn to Creat Cheat Tables

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
++aragorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Learn to Creat Cheat Tables

Post by ++aragorn »

HI then, i'm trying to creat a cheat table from Knights of Honor v2.4.9 HD, but i'm failing to make that... i think that i'm doing wrong. So would like if someone can teach me or indicate a tutorial... when i creat the tables, i share here in the site. (forgive my english, its because i'm from brazil.) :D :lol:

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Learn to Creat Cheat Tables

Post by Kalas »

Well by making Tables you need to learn the basics of Cheat Engine, I don't really know what you already know or what you don't.

Try going over Assembly, I used Stephen Chapman and Cheat The Game, both on YouTube they are great people with great tutorials.

But be more specific with your question, what are you trying to learn, Is it like finding values, making a Script?

PS: I recommend going over Cheat Engine Tutorial, It's pre-installed on the Software itself, just click Help/ Cheat Engine Tutorial.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

You can complete the basic tutorial that comes with Cheat Engine if you have not already done so.

Speedwagonz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Speedwagonz »

Seriously the Cheat Engine tutorial helps a lot, more then you may think, but you will have to really read the whole thing.
I tend to redo the tutorial with updates just to see how and what has changed.

++aragorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ++aragorn »

good evening guys...

i want to learn use code injection, poiters, and creat cheat tables, finding the real adress, that don't change when i reboot game...

i don't know how tools i use, but i want creat ct... to various games, like banished, Knights of Honor..

good night.

best regards

++aragorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ++aragorn »

another thing... i watching some tutorials with pointerscan adress... but tha's may operate into games with less codes... but in a game like a banished, thats is unfeasible, because have lots of itens to search! so i want to do a complete table...

thanks again by the attention!

regards