Dark Souls 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by dec1337 »

glitch83 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:22 pm
my friend, you uploaded a corrupted zip file.. please upload it with .ct extension.
Zip is fine, an application on your end is causing the corruption - most likely anti virus
xhurrumito wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:50 pm
it's only for me not able to active anything from Param Patcher?
Param Patcher will activate but it's still broken for now, as far as I can tell the issue is the ParamIterator function
mnm wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:02 pm
Tks for the updates ^^
Although i was testing with the invasion type, for me its still not working :\
Personally I prefer to use character/team type instead, but to make invasion type work I believe you need to freeze the value type before attempting to invade

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Eugency
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eugency »

i have a character sl183, i want to lower it to 120, ofcourse lowering its' stats to match the level either. is that possible without being banned?

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

Fixed No Durability Damage script

<link removed>
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Table affects online game play of others.

vouprioc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vouprioc »

Hello, I think the `Last Hit Entry Info`, `Targeted Entry Info` & `Last Hit Object` scripts seem to be broken (probably with the last Dark Souls update).

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

dec1337 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:54 pm

DarkSoulsIII[01-04-17].zip
Thank you. I hope it's not a joke. ;)

Mecha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mecha »

dec1337 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:54 pm

DarkSoulsIII[01-04-17].zip
The code seems to work but it crashes/freezes my game after a few seconds of playing or whenever I get into combat. It's the only script that does that.

pokashine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pokashine »

Noticed the name change script isn't working anymore.

I can find the new address, but probably not mapping it correctly (since no change takes effect). Any pointers or tips?

Invading as Yuria the Witch, somehow doesn't feel right when my char name is still set as Old Monk :P

ruin_lance
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ruin_lance »

pokashine wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 pm
Noticed the name change script isn't working anymore.

I can find the new address, but probably not mapping it correctly (since no change takes effect). Any pointers or tips?

Invading as Yuria the Witch, somehow doesn't feel right when my char name is still set as Old Monk :P
interesting seeing you here!

also, you have to quit and reload for your name changes to take effect, which may be the problem here. If not then I don't know what's wrong because since this patch the name changer still works for me.

pokashine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pokashine »

ruin_lance wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:58 pm
interesting seeing you here!

also, you have to quit and reload for your name changes to take effect, which may be the problem here. If not then I don't know what's wrong because since this patch the name changer still works for me.
I've never had to do that though, pre-patch.
The change used to be real-time.

Also, the check box isn't activating, on name-change.

To explain a bit more, the newest table wasn't working, so I went back to the June one... that may be why? Someone may have updated the newest one.

In other news, my alt account (which I never use CE on) has spontaneously changed one of my char's gender. I loaded up a char I haven't touched in a while, and... it was male. Which I distinctly remember making female.

No idea on how that happened, unless it's a glitch in the game... or, maybe there's still more we don't know about in the DLC..

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

I hv no idea the game keeping error and exit
may be i wasn't use the pointer , i just locked the address without pointer , this that the reason ? but I was no any same case happen before 1.12 ...

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

Someone please make a V1.12 item swap table. Old CE tables are crashing my game or either not working at all :(

SpiderCrimson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SpiderCrimson »

Sorry if this has been asked already, tried to search the topic bout it but nothing came up, so I wanted to ask, is it possible to access the DLC area by transfering saves to a non banned account, or they finally made sure transfering is 100% sure of a ban? My main account was banned and it has the deluxe edition, so I imagine I can play there, banned, but still. Cheers :)

magicAggy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magicAggy »

mnm wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:02 pm
Tks for the updates ^^
Although i was testing with the invasion type, for me its still not working :\
Personally I prefer to use character/team type instead, but to make invasion type work I believe you need to freeze the value type before attempting to invade
[/quote]

so that's why i've never gotten invasion type to do anything. does anyone know what each specific type of invasion does? i'm assuming there's a bunch that aren't used based on the names.

edit: oops, misquote

rodi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rodi »

Sorry my english...
The disable gravity option, I can not find it, I used an old table with that option but the game stops working
thx!

Erey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erey »

The one thing I am looking forward toward is the bonfires and rosarias rebirths... I suppose my original question will be modified into is any working those? Those are the most important to making new characters...