Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
faruk_real
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by faruk_real »

Great work @SunBeam, anyone else having problems with the Remove Fog Of War option? When I check it in the game it removes all the fog for me, then I save, but when I restart the game it goes back to the old state...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

battler624
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by battler624 »

Any chance for a movement speed increase?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

faruk_real wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:03 pm
Great work @SunBeam, anyone else having problems with the Remove Fog Of War option? When I check it in the game it removes all the fog for me, then I save, but when I restart the game it goes back to the old state...
It doesn't save the state. It will work only with the script turned on. So you have to use it every time.
battler624 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:13 pm
Any chance for a movement speed increase?
Will think about it. Although I believe you can already control it in [ Pointers/Structures ] section.

maifa2022
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by maifa2022 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:50 pm
maifa2022 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:31 pm
Read again. I use "Disable On Ground Updates?" = Yes and "Fast Fall?" = No. Double-click the Value of those sub-items and set them accordingly.
Thank you. The jump code works perfectly.

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

Can confirm that doing the game dump after starting burning shores now contains all of the coils and weaves.

FFlavius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FFlavius »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:40 am
sonycman wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:54 pm
None of the table makers make it to the Arena?
All current freeze timer scripts aren't working on the arena timer! Damn!
There are two functions, it seems, almost identical, that deal with timers at different offsets. Fun fact: I was trying to distinguish one vs. the other, so to hook the right one.. when in fact both need to be hooked :) Already fixed; will be available in the next table update.
Hi,

I've read the instructions so I'm either really dumb or there is no way yet to do it, but - is there a way to stop Arena timer?

Thanks!

shunter6669
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shunter6669 »

Sorry to be a nag but could any of the newly released things be of help with my neg shards issue?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

shunter6669 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:35 pm
Sorry to be a nag but could any of the newly released things be of help with my neg shards issue?
Read the 2nd post on main page, I even exemplified there... "For example, if you want to edit the Metal Shards amount"

shunter6669
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shunter6669 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:37 pm
shunter6669 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:35 pm
Read the 2nd post on main page, I even exemplified there... "For example, if you want to edit the Metal Shards amount"
Thank you very much for this release and assist. Is hasn't fixed the issue in regards to putting everything back in sync but it has allowed me to continue playing now.. EG i set the value to the same as what's shown near my level (49960) but the number that actually appears in the crafting is off (99856). i tried to sell something to get shards and the top value changed but bottom remained the same. No overly worried however because i can change the numbers to something usable and keep going.

MASSIVE thank you again. !!!!

EDIT: wow am i stupid.... it's adding the 2 values together.. i'm gonna have a try are using the remove option do get rid of the overflow/second value

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Dunno about you people, but I have used "InventoryItemResource : Dump All From Memory" to get all the various components required for upgrades. Once you have the .csv file dumped to your Desktop, open it in Excel. Set a filter on the top row. Filter B column (Display Name) by the name of the component you need. Then copy its address from A column and paste it in CE, in "Inventory : Add Item By InventoryItemResource" > "InventoryItemResource" field. Set Quantity just once to 50, then keep updating only the InventoryItemResource field with the addresses you need. Takes you about 2 minutes to get a Legendary Bow upgraded to level 5.

Here's a demo video of me doing it:

You have everything you need in there, including Metal Shards, Hunting Medals, Arena Medals, etc.

Best regards,
Sun

stfyuu2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stfyuu2 »

When I try to checkbox the Initialize, it does not seem to do anything. my Game version is 1.1.47.0 .

please help

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

My apologies in advanced if this is annoying. I browsed the forum as much as I could to see if this has been mentioned/solved or not but Im having difficulties with activating the inventory & stash script.

After examining the script it seems like it isnt able to compile because of a few lines like line 157 (mov rax, PlayerEntity). Now Im not knowledgeable enough to know why this is other than maybe its not updated to the most recent update (version 1.1.47.0).

I do want to say I appreciate all the hard work you've put in SunBeam and you are doing an amazing job at this. Forever grateful for also not locking this behind a paywal!

crainger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crainger »

stfyuu2 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:14 am
When I try to checkbox the Initialize, it does not seem to do anything. my Game version is 1.1.47.0 .

please help
If you try to run the script and if fails, right click to see the error. For me it was trying to save the csv to a location that didn't exist. C:\%userprofile%\desktop

If you are using OneDrive backup or moved it to another drive you might need to manually create it on C drive, or update the script to point to another location.

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

To people who can't get "InventoryItemResource : Dump All From Memory" to work, open the script and find line 21, this:

local filePath = os.getenv( 'USERPROFILE' ) .. '\\Desktop\\'

and change it to location you want the csv to go to, for example, "C:\Users\USERNAME\OneDrive\Desktop" (fck microsoft for messing with desktop) code would be:

local filePath = 'C:\\Users\\USERNAME\\OneDrive\\Desktop\\'

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

stfyuu2 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:14 am
Just so this is easier: move the table you downloaded to your_profile\Documents\My Cheat Tables folder. Open the game first, then open CE. Then in the menu up top: File > Open Process. Make sure you are in the Processes tab. Find "HorizonForbiddenWest.exe" in the list. Click it and click Open -or- double-click it. You will be asked if you want to load the cheat table with the same (that you copied to My Cheat Tables earlier). Hit Yes. Click [ Initialize ] and wait. If it still doesn't enable, then right-click the script and take a screenshot of the error you see there at the top of the right-click menu.
cievic wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:08 am
"mov rax, PlayerEntity" cannot crash you, because it relies on a symbol that is created when you activate [ Initialize ] script. If you've activated that first and the checkbox in front of it is ticked, "PlayerEntity" then exists. Alt-tab back to the game, unpause to let it run for 1-2s, then go back to CE. See if that makes it different. It may be that you've not let the game populate PlayerEntity (aka you didn't unpause it after activating [ Initialize ].. although it should work even without doing that). Other than that, I recommend right-clicking the script and taking a screenshot of the menu that appears with the error on top (it should say WHICH LINE) errored.
crainger wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:28 am
My OS is Windows 10 x64. On my end I have no issues. In CE press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L. Paste this in the bottom input box and hit Execute:

Code: Select all

local t = os.getenv( 'USERPROFILE' )
print( t )
This is what I see:

I don't know what's happening on your end, but if "os.getenv( 'USERPROFILE' )" + \\Desktop\\ doesn't return your Desktop, then I have no clue what's up. Anyway, follow the path displayed there and you shall find your file.

I've modified the dump scripts to write the file to user's %HOMEDRIVE% + %HOMEPATH%. That way no one will complain anymore. Will be available in the next update.