Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by STN »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:33 pm
@STN
it'd be perfect if the jet engine animation loop can be smoothen, rather than stopping and starting again.
I did a little trace, but manipulating the main jet timer would just affect the whole jumping sequence. e.g. stopping the timer from increasing before it ends the jet animation would just shorten the jump sequence all together...
anyway, now that you're back in the scene, you gonna make more fun cheats?
Nah, the stage is all yours. I lost interest in the game(was asked to make speed/jump modification ended up with this), besides you have made a cheat for pretty much everything in the game already :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

thanks for the report, so for now, stop using the xp multiplier.
I'll have a look when I'm back. and you're welcome to fix this if any of you are interested. I'll link to your fix, again, when I'm back.
(hopefully the game patch is out by then...)

@STN
I read from somewhere else (the infinity maybe?) when I was googling for some game bugs, that you were unwell for a while already. so, I'm glad that you're feeling better anyway.
I myself find the game not that bad, despite the awful facial animation you know..
it might not be better than the previous games in some ways, I think it's still a solid mass effect game (together with the numerous launching bugs...).
well at least it keeps me going to add cheats, unlike some other games these days.

Itoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Itoo »

Hi, first all of, thanks to everyone involved for making the tables and providing the necessary feedback.
I have been enjoying myself tremendously.

I am currently having an issue with my skills resetting to 'what they should be' after I leave the game and come back.
I am not sure if it's something I am doing wrong or if that's the way it is supposed to work.
I have been using the ignore skills to max out some of them, and I have to redo this all over every time I reload a save. Same issue with the cryo pods on the AVP.

Anyways, if anyone could clarify this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

EpicHippie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EpicHippie »

I too have encountered the Squad level 70 bug. I was using the unlimited credits/research/materials script(s) to make some early game N7 armor and activated the xp multiplier to give it a try. My game crashed as soon as I got xp so I loaded the auto-save and went forward about 7 levels before I realized had happened. Companion levels are "baked" into the save, so no respec or reload tomfoolery seems to work. C'est la vie...

Nume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nume »

Itoo wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:54 am
Hi, first all of, thanks to everyone involved for making the tables and providing the necessary feedback.

I am currently having an issue with my skills resetting to 'what they should be' after I leave the game and come back.
I am not sure if it's something I am doing wrong or if that's the way it is supposed to work.
I have been using the ignore skills to max out some of them, and I have to redo this all over every time I reload a save. Same issue with the cryo pods on the AVP.

If you haven't been dong this, you have to enable the cheat again before you load your save (ie in the menu) and it should save all your skill usages. I'm not sure on the cryo pods part as I haven't used that.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

I just hope when the game patch comes it doesn't break your table, especially if it happens while you're away and can't fix anything. The horror...

I'm trying to complete an insanity run and I'm pretty sure my character is completely ill equipped to do it on her own LOL...

I guess I'd better get to it before they do anything. I'm already up to Elaaden on this playthrough and all the other planets are at 100%. Already turned on Elaaden's vault, too. Only thing I have to do there is settle the Krogan tension. After that it's just like 3 or 4 missions? Not counting crew missions.

Mink_Lei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mink_Lei »

Has anyone found a way to edit a viability level? My Voeld bugged and even though I did all the quests and opened the vault its only at 28% And my last save that might help was hours ago

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:18 am
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:56 pm
Im level 106, and weapons X kills them just fine. You are doing something wrong.
I think he's right, to a point. The enemies definitely get harder to kill the higher level you get even if you're current on gear and skills. You probably just don't notice if you're leveling legitimately. It seems like the mob curve for leveling is a bit higher than the gear & skill curve for the player. They probably did that because you'll get a lot better at the game naturally as you progress compared to when you start out, so the early level stuff is easier. The difficulty you're playing on likely factors in too.

I don't know if they continue to scale past level 80 when gear stops. Surely not... I was only ever briefly* around that level. The highest I got when I beat the game and did virtually everything was like 56 but I upped my level from 14 to 30 at one point, so I probably would have been a few levels lower than that. I don't think players would naturally get to 80+ without NewGame+ which starts you out at the same level, skills, and research.

* = Before I went from 14 to 30 I tested going up to like 80, or something like that. I upgraded all my gear, but stuff was way harder to kill on Eos compared to when I was 14. I think taking a big level leap like that is the only way you'd immediately notice, as it's not gradual at that point. It wasn't so much harder like "oh my god these guys are impossible to kill" it was more like "I used to kill these guys in 1 shot, now one shot only takes down 3/4th of their health." and "These guys used to only take 2 shots, but now they take 3, or 4..."

When I tried that I was largely invested into Biotics and I probably ignored a lot of things in Combat that I should have gotten, like skills that boost my damage per every point in the combat line and such. Hard to say though, without trying it all over again.
Do you think there is any chance on reducing my level?

I've tried searching for the level and exp adress ... worked. But changing them had no effect on the game :(

robnat61
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by robnat61 »

Thanks a lot for the good work.
I have a problem with developing arms and armor with the ignore material requirements: the games accepts to create the arms or armor but I cannot find them in my inventory.
Any idea of what is happening ?
Thanks

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Robnat61, one case when this can happen is when you do not have the needed materials in your inventory. Yes, the ignore materials option will not use any, but you need to have at least 1 of the material in your inventory. If you have 0 then it will not craft anything, despite it saying that the item was crafted. Check the materials needed for the item and see if you have at least 1 of each.

robnat61
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by robnat61 »

ok thank you, I need to have one of each item this is the reason then, I thought that one item of the list was enough.
Thanks a lot for the clarification.

Mink_Lei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mink_Lei »

Mink_Lei wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:10 pm
Has anyone found a way to edit a viability level? My Voeld bugged and even though I did all the quests and opened the vault its only at 28% And my last save that might help was hours ago
Just figured it out by jumping between an old save and my new one

Nume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nume »

I have an odd issue which isn't super important, but I think it must be related to one of the scripts, so figured I'd mention it. My first playthrough, I had Ignore skill, resources, and research, as well as unlimited boost and moon jump, and I had no issues. My 2nd and 3rd, I added most of the combat scripts (unlimited ammo, power cells, skill cds, etc) and now randomly when I complete an apex mission it freezes. It has done this ~6 times through about 10 hours of gameplay. It's not a huge issue, as I just have to restart, but I figured I'd mention it since it never happened in the first 72 hours without the combat scripts enabled.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Tiffany wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:11 pm
I just hope when the game patch comes it doesn't break your table, especially if it happens while you're away and can't fix anything. The horror...

I'm trying to complete an insanity run and I'm pretty sure my character is completely ill equipped to do it on her own LOL...

I guess I'd better get to it before they do anything. I'm already up to Elaaden on this playthrough and all the other planets are at 100%. Already turned on Elaaden's vault, too. Only thing I have to do there is settle the Krogan tension. After that it's just like 3 or 4 missions? Not counting crew missions.
Aaaaand boom. Completed my second playthrough, this time on Insanity. Wanted to get that achievement before tables potentially break with an update. I did it in like 20 hours less than my first playthrough too. I'm pretty sure I'm done playing Andromeda until there's some major DLC's that come out or something. Didn't even really think I needed to play twice but my first character was so ugly compared to my second one.

Anywho, here's the last cheat table I used. Not really anything new, just a little merge and reorganizing. It's the Cielos +13 with the "moon jump" (inf. jump jet) added to the [on-foot] section, the infinite boost (from 1096bimu's table) added to the [nomad] section, and the infinite items (also from 1096bimu's table) added to the [misc.] section. I gave the jump jet hotkey of num 2, infinite boost a hotkey of num 1, and the infinite items (for duping) a hotkey of num 3. Those are generally the only things I need to toggle on and off, so I hotkeyed them. More convenient that way. Oh and I deleted all the extra stuff that wasn't really anything. I'm sure it's probably useful to someone, but I had no idea what it was so I just got rid of it lol.
MEA_Ceilos_plus16_custom.CT
(981.77 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Probably won't be all that useful for long if whatever update comes that is surely soon ends up breaking it, so may as well use it while you can.

Itoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Itoo »

Nume wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:58 pm
Itoo wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:54 am

If you haven't been dong this, you have to enable the cheat again before you load your save (ie in the menu) and it should save all your skill usages. I'm not sure on the cryo pods part as I haven't used that.
Thanks a lot, it fixed the issue and stopped the skills from resetting :)
Didn't work for the cryo pods tough, but still, such a time saver. Cheers !

I am now heading back to planet exploring !