HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
turki2011
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by turki2011 »

Euroekin wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:04 am
turki2011 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:49 am
how do I suspend the app?
I don't have time to suspend it before it denying me from suspending it
Timing is the key, you can see the numbers on the memory viewer address will go "red" when you open the game, if you see red it means you need to suspend the game manually quickly. But don't forget to put this on the address "180000000" before you suspend the game. ;)
I did everything but it still doesn't let me

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anon789
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anon789 »

AleXIII wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:22 pm
IlyASamurai wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:46 am
HELLDIVERS2_version_17.CTTable with all armor, stratagems and weapons. Just delete everything from Advance Otions
only inf health and unlock all arsenal etc works, if i activate anything else besides that it get detected idk why
I'm experiencing the same thing only seems to be any function I enable gets detected in 1-3 min.

Fresc1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fresc1 »

Can Someone fix "show all map icon option" of the latest CT please?? That would be great. Ty all

MaraThighIsSov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaraThighIsSov »

Epexx wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:45 am
Epexx wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:57 am
Also here is my injector with updated DLL and a support document for ppl with issues have fun <3 :wub:
KEEP IN MIND ONLY A HARD REBOOT (SHUTDOOWN POWER UP) UNLOADES THE DRIVER
You Have to Unload the driver to play any other ANTICHEAT Protected Games or you will get banned

How to use:
1.Download attached zip
2.unpack zip
3.Start Helldivers 2
4.Drag DLL onto Injector Exe
5.wait for Injection Complete
6.Have Fun!

Pass: epexxontop
epex can you check private messasge.

IlyASamurai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IlyASamurai »

Anon789 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:47 pm
AleXIII wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:22 pm
IlyASamurai wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:46 am
HELLDIVERS2_version_17.CTTable with all armor, stratagems and weapons. Just delete everything from Advance Otions
only inf health and unlock all arsenal etc works, if i activate anything else besides that it get detected idk why
I'm experiencing the same thing only seems to be any function I enable gets detected in 1-3 min.
try to do the same as shown here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28060&start=570

Cornutz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cornutz »

MinokoTM wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:20 pm
waifupurplebutt wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:29 am
Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:29 am

It looks like you attached CE after you suspended helldivers2.exe. You need to attach CE and select helldivers2.exe in the processes tab as soon as you have launched the game. When the address 180000000 in the memory viewer changes, then you suspend and tick the cheats in your CE :D

Hope this helps!
Okay so the steps worked, cheats loaded, great success!
are you on win 10 ? Im on win11 for me it doesnt work
I'm on win11, I got it to work, it crashes after about 10 to 15 minutes with no hack detected error it just freezes, I was using the original CT, haven't tried the updated CT yet. What I found was on CE right when HD shows add it, click yes open CT, 18000000 didn't change or it changed find again if it did change, go to HD process and suspend if 18000000 changes or not just suspend. I've gotten it to work every time without waiting for 18000000 to change because the amount of time it takes me to suspend HD has been perfect. Only problem is after 10 to 15 minutes it crashes with no hack detected. That's all I know I did to get it to work, at least I'm finishing off missions before it crashes.

MinokoTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MinokoTM »

Cornutz wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:33 pm
MinokoTM wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:20 pm
waifupurplebutt wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:29 am

Okay so the steps worked, cheats loaded, great success!
are you on win 10 ? Im on win11 for me it doesnt work
I'm on win11, I got it to work, it crashes after about 10 to 15 minutes with no hack detected error it just freezes, I was using the original CT, haven't tried the updated CT yet. What I found was on CE right when HD shows add it, click yes open CT, 18000000 didn't change or it changed find again if it did change, go to HD process and suspend if 18000000 changes or not just suspend. I've gotten it to work every time without waiting for 18000000 to change because the amount of time it takes me to suspend HD has been perfect. Only problem is after 10 to 15 minutes it crashes with no hack detected. That's all I know I did to get it to work, at least I'm finishing off missions before it crashes.
hmmmmm. strange... do you have anything else besides the CT ? like a dll or anything ?

MinokoTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MinokoTM »

I feel stupid XD can some one add me on Discord ? XD . Please Dm me if some one can help XD

kojah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kojah »

turki2011 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:46 pm
Euroekin wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:04 am
turki2011 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:49 am
how do I suspend the app?
I don't have time to suspend it before it denying me from suspending it
Timing is the key, you can see the numbers on the memory viewer address will go "red" when you open the game, if you see red it means you need to suspend the game manually quickly. But don't forget to put this on the address "180000000" before you suspend the game. ;)
I did everything but it still doesn't let me
Bro, you're too fast. You need to wait for "gameguard" to disappear and as soon as you see the black screen of the game, then at that exact moment you suspend the process. Then after that do everything you already know how to do.

Bodyboop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bodyboop »

Hi ! First of all, I would like to thank you for this work. I remain in the shadows but I have been looking at the project for a week.
I made a little “tutorial” video to show how to do it with the CE V17 and I stayed long enough to say that it works

I'm on Windows 11 and I have no particular problems.
I didn't show it in the video but don't forget to put --delay_gameguard_init in the game launch options :D

Thanks again for your efforts :wub:

Edit : Sorry for the quality, I had recorded in 1080P but on the site the video was too large, I had to reduce to 720P and therefore lose quality :?

MinokoTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MinokoTM »

Bodyboop wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:20 pm
Hi ! First of all, I would like to thank you for this work. I remain in the shadows but I have been looking at the project for a week.
I made a little “tutorial” video to show how to do it with the CE V17 and I stayed long enough to say that it works

I didn't show it in the video but don't forget to put --delay_gameguard_init in the game launch options :D

Edit : Sorry for the quality, I had recorded in 1080P but on the site the video was too large, I had to reduce to 720P and therefore lose quality :?
Thank you for the video. what is that CT ? ??

Bodyboop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bodyboop »

MinokoTM wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:26 pm
Bodyboop wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:20 pm

Thank you for the video. what is that CT ? ??
Celle-ci -> HELLDIVERS2_version_17.CT : viewtopic.php?p=341649#p341649

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

Before the stratagems file became encrypted, we were able to get a nuke. Is it still possible to get that stratagem again?

raiden101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raiden101 »

it was working for me yesterday but when i get in game i crash.... i suspend everything is correct... can anyone help me with this?

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

HiIios wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:41 pm
Fresc1 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:00 pm
Kekner wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:14 pm
MY FELLOW DIVERS! Finally a day and half of trying to fix my CE and I got it working!! Figured out how to use the method with some help from Emoisback and alas here is my shitty tutorial! :D

These are the applications i used :
[Link]
[Link]

And here is the tutorial :

Credit obviously goes to the talented Emoisback, you can find him over on his board here : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28060
Enjoy... :D
you're the best great job to everyone and ty all
Would it be possible to have a full "Tutorial" on what correct Injections & Dll to have in the folder - Besides the timing of the whole proccess you must follow
There was no dll injection and no dll file was used, just scripts in the cheat table that where enabled. You dont have to use the cheat table provided with the video either, you can use what ever cheat table you want. Everything you see in the "tutorial" and that was linked in the post is what was used.
Last edited by Kekner on Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.