[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Cuberdon »

okay thanks... but actually the "Craft Data [Activate > Craft Table > Click Any Recipe]" of the old one seems to work more often than the new one's file? Is that possible?
"Created / Added Furniture to 90" also doesn't want to toggle either.

And for some reason, using ctrl+1 to raise the id's value raise it by 2 or even more, and same for ctrl+2. I can't press my keyboard's button any faster than I do
this looks apparently fixed but now I still can't use the crafting. When I toggle it, the crafting menu doesn't change the right window with the recipe and the product's sprite, and I can't make any recipe, then if I close and reopen the crafting menu then it show this and I can't close the menu anymore so I have to kill the game's program.Image
Last edited by Cuberdon on Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:55 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:42 am
Cuberdon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:32 am
I sometimes don't understand why the cheat tables don't allow me to check boxes. it often happen with the part to edit craft recipes, the one to replace ingredients with apples, the "move to 90" one, the debug show all recipes, the unlimited mana, the item doesn't decrease, the "Scrooge Current Order to 1 [Visual Value]"... and yes I do the things in the brackets like cycling through the tabs and it has worked in the past
Those ones that dont let you click are broken. I have been unable to fix them.

Also you don't need to worry about the scrooge order one anymore as you can order up to 1000 items a day from scrooge in base game now.

I posted a table that had some of them fixed not too far back.
Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:24 pm
So these are the codes I've managed to get working/were already working.

I have NO idea how to fix the ones that inject a symbol, as searching the original AOB gets nothing.

The codes that are working on this are:

t

Craft Data (for crafting premium items)
Guaranteed Memory from Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering/Mining (once active it wont stop being active until you close out of the game, I tried to get it to stop but it only worked for new tasks: eg if you mined once with it on, you will always get memory orbs with it, even if you disable it)
Guaranteed Memory from Night Thorns/Splinters
Infinite Water Flower (for memories)
Instant Fishing/Bite
Critter Feeding Rewards Memory (You have to feed it something it hates first, then feed it it's favourite thing in order to start getting memories)
Critter Feed time to 0 (This also instant spawns harvestables (garlic etc), and also resets scrooges store by zoning in to his store etc, it also speeds up time gated quests (eg the alien toys).
Unlimited Energy
Scramblecoin - All gold coins, single player chess until turn 4 then normal.
Movement Speed
Created Furniture gives 90

If anyone else knows how to fix the issues with the other table lemme know, I just don't know how to fix the broken ones.

Edit: I just added 2 more that are working/fixed!

Can be found there.
okay thanks... but actually the "Craft Data [Activate > Craft Table > Click Any Recipe]" of the old one seems to work more often than the new one's file? Is that possible?

And for some reason, using ctrl+1 to raise the id's value raise it by 2 or even more, and same for ctrl+2. I can't press my keyboard's button any faster than I do
You are on official version on current patch right? Nothing is broken for me and is working fine with Steam.

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:03 am
Cuberdon wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

Also you don't need to worry about the scrooge order one anymore as you can order up to 1000 items a day from scrooge in base game now.

Can be found there.

You are on official version on current patch right? Nothing is broken for me and is working fine with Steam.
version 1.9.0.9407, it's the Rune crack

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:07 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Cuberdon wrote:

version 1.9.0.9407, it's the Rune crack

Ah I cannot really help with cracked versions Im afraid :( there might be some changes. If you want I can send you a quick tutorial in a DM when I get time for you to try and fix it yourself?

Hakimei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hakimei »

Rubyelf wrote:
Cuberdon wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

Can be found there.

Hi, i'm also on official ver with Steam & here the first try w CE. When i want to use CT, do i need to enable Steam Offline mode?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Hakimei wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:27 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Cuberdon wrote:

Hi, i'm also on official ver with Steam & here the first try w CE. When i want to use CT, do i need to enable Steam Offline mode?
No, but if you're worried you can. Just don't use it during Multiplayer.

DDLfanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DDLfanatic »

Does anyone have a spreadsheet of ID's for all the MOTIFS?

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys i need the ID for sundrop petal of rapunzels quest, can someone tell me please what it is?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rihedson wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:40 am
Guys i need the ID for sundrop petal of rapunzels quest, can someone tell me please what it is?

Can you not find it in the ground?

If you are still trying to fix that broken quest -51100031 this was the code for the bracelet for Rapunzel quest.

Otherwise you shouldn't need to get the petals?

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

this looks apparently fixed but now I still can't use the crafting. When I toggle it, the crafting menu doesn't change the right window with the recipe and the product's sprite, and I can't make any recipe, then if I close and reopen the crafting menu then it show this and I can't close the menu anymore so I have to kill the game's program.Image

(also I accidentally edited that post I take the quote from, I didn't realise I wan't in "quote in a new comment" but in "edit")

edit: I restarted several times both programs and after like 6 tries, it suddenly fixed itself.
Say, would it be dangerous to upgrade one's tools independantly from the related quests?

Also I know there's lot to do with the codes that aren't working anymore but I wonder if there could be a way to make more than craft recipes accept anything. Like we had that code to replace craft ingredients with apples, what if we could make all 3 FTOTD apples, all restaurant orders apples, every critter's favourite food apples...
And some kind of admin-level furniture mode, where we could grab literally anything (including blue chests, obstacles, spices...) and delete them. Hope I'm not asking too much, but anyway what we have is already very helpful.

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:50 am
rihedson wrote:

If you are still trying to fix that broken quest -51100031 this was the code for the bracelet for Rapunzel quest.

I fixed my quest, the code for the petal was asked by a friend, she wanted to duplicate it to use for decoration :/

DDLfanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DDLfanatic »

:)
Last edited by DDLfanatic on Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rihedson wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:43 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:50 am
rihedson wrote:

I fixed my quest, the code for the petal was asked by a friend, she wanted to duplicate it to use for decoration :/
It wont work as a decoration, it would probably do more harm than good to her game.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:53 am

(also I accidentally edited that post I take the quote from, I didn't realise I wan't in "quote in a new comment" but in "edit")

edit: I restarted several times both programs and after like 6 tries, it suddenly fixed itself.
Say, would it be dangerous to upgrade one's tools independantly from the related quests?

Also I know there's lot to do with the codes that aren't working anymore but I wonder if there could be a way to make more than craft recipes accept anything. Like we had that code to replace craft ingredients with apples, what if we could make all 3 FTOTD apples, all restaurant orders apples, every critter's favourite food apples...
And some kind of admin-level furniture mode, where we could grab literally anything (including blue chests, obstacles, spices...) and delete them. Hope I'm not asking too much, but anyway what we have is already very helpful.
That's a bit beyond my scope, although I wish the admin-level furniture mode was something doable haha

The issue with the crafting table happens to me occasionally, it's usually if I open and close it a few times while doing stuff, so I always make sure to disable it in between, or do it all without closing.

meadow.weadow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by meadow.weadow »

anyone have the ID code for adventurous anna skin and pink castle house?