yo5001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by yo5001 »

yo5001 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:55 pm
Hey guys,

I was wondering something, I hacked an orchid bird with the crafting cheat, so it gave it to me in the inventory, but it isn't unlocked in the collection.
And I'm now feeding it non-stop with the critter timer to 0 hack, and it just won't unlock in the collection (probably because I have it in the inventory)

I've tried setting up a new craft with the orchid bird as a material, but the game says I don't have any (0/1).

Do you guys have any idea how I could fix things ?
A way to unlock it directly in the collection or to delete it from inventory ?

Thanks in advance.
Bump
I think my savefile is f*cked because of that but I just want to make sure.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:44 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:30 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:20 pm

I wasn't calling you out there, i'm thankful for everything you've done. I have a downloaded copy and use it offline, I was just pointing out if anyone was looking the info was on a post a couple pages back.
I know you weren't, I was just letting you know why it might be missing from the spreadsheet. Some people are using cut instead of copy for stuff and it's removing the IDs, and some people are just straight up messing with it, so I was fed up.
No problem, I get the frustration. I don't know how much any of us can help you with anything, but I'm happy to help along the way.

Also, I meant to ask ya. In your instructions you write "make sure to check the box next to Item ID so it has a X in it"... I have never checked that box and everything is going well. What does it do exactly? and am I in trouble down the line by not checking it. Cheers!
Honestly you probably don't need to, I just do it personally so I don't accidentally mess something up for myself haha, now that I think about it, it's probably completely unnecessary to do so.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

yo5001 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:55 pm
yo5001 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:55 pm
Hey guys,

I was wondering something, I hacked an orchid bird with the crafting cheat, so it gave it to me in the inventory, but it isn't unlocked in the collection.
And I'm now feeding it non-stop with the critter timer to 0 hack, and it just won't unlock in the collection (probably because I have it in the inventory)

I've tried setting up a new craft with the orchid bird as a material, but the game says I don't have any (0/1).

Do you guys have any idea how I could fix things ?
A way to unlock it directly in the collection or to delete it from inventory ?

Thanks in advance.
Bump
I think my savefile is f*cked because of that but I just want to make sure.
Yah, I did that with the fox and had the same issue, don't do it.

yo5001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yo5001 »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:01 pm
Yah, I did that with the fox and had the same issue, don't do it.
Gotcha. Thanks

rarelyabsentmindedly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rarelyabsentmindedly »

i was able to download cheat enginge and upload the crafting table into CE. It does not allow me to click the boxes like the original post. I am trying to understand if you can help please

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:16 pm
rarelyabsentmindedly wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:45 pm
im also new to these kinds of cheats and mods, would anyone be willing to help me with the craft table :?
Under the CE table, go to Craft Data.
Go to your crafting table and click on the first entry in there (for me it is iron ingots).
Under Result you will see "Item ID" it will now have a number in the Value spot.
Find an item in the Spreadsheet, eg 40000481 for Melted Candles
Replace the number in Value with that, make sure to check the box next to Item ID so it has a X in it.
Select a different entry (eg the gold ingots next to it) and then select Iron Ingots again.
You will see that it has now changed to Melted Candles.
Craft the melted candles (NOTE: It will take the materials needed for Iron Ingots, I suggest making sure you have sufficient materials to do so).
You now own the item you crafted!

Be careful when crafting that you don't craft debug items or items you are not suppose to have more than 1 of.

ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING THIS!

NEVER GO TO MAIN MENU WHILE THE CHEAT ENGINE IS RUNNING, ALWAYS CLOSE OFF CHEAT ENGINE AND THEN QUIT THE GAME FULLY- IF YOU GO TO MAIN MENU YOU COULD PERMANANTLY RUIN YOUR GAME!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:10 pm
i was able to download cheat enginge and upload the crafting table into CE. It does not allow me to click the boxes like the original post. I am trying to understand if you can help please

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:16 pm
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:45 pm
im also new to these kinds of cheats and mods, would anyone be willing to help me with the craft table :?
Under the CE table, go to Craft Data.
Go to your crafting table and click on the first entry in there (for me it is iron ingots).
Under Result you will see "Item ID" it will now have a number in the Value spot.
Find an item in the Spreadsheet, eg 40000481 for Melted Candles
Replace the number in Value with that, make sure to check the box next to Item ID so it has a X in it.
Select a different entry (eg the gold ingots next to it) and then select Iron Ingots again.
You will see that it has now changed to Melted Candles.
Craft the melted candles (NOTE: It will take the materials needed for Iron Ingots, I suggest making sure you have sufficient materials to do so).
You now own the item you crafted!

Be careful when crafting that you don't craft debug items or items you are not suppose to have more than 1 of.

ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING THIS!

NEVER GO TO MAIN MENU WHILE THE CHEAT ENGINE IS RUNNING, ALWAYS CLOSE OFF CHEAT ENGINE AND THEN QUIT THE GAME FULLY- IF YOU GO TO MAIN MENU YOU COULD PERMANANTLY RUIN YOUR GAME!

Best explanation I can offer, sorry the graphics are poop

brettsmods
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brettsmods »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:48 pm
brettsmods wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:56 am
Thanks to everyone in this thread for putting this together.

Guessing there have been no bans for adding premium items on a retail copy of the game?

Also wondering, how are moonstones handles if you restore a backup of your save? Do they come back or is that server side and you could potentially buy something with moonstones, revert saves, and have the moonstones gone but also no item unlocked?
I play online through a purchased product and have used this to obtain all my missed star path items and such, no problem here. I don't play online multiplayer visiting others valleys though as I don't see a need until it adds features worth playing, so your mileage may very with that.

I have went back and forth with saves from completley different eras of me playing. I use to play the game back when it was released from a pirated copy to try out before buying but it was so unplayable at the time for me that I stopped..... anyways, my point is that I have an ancient file with nothing attached to a different non steam account and a bunch of random saves throughout, and tried starting a new save from scratch, all the while the moonstones seem to be tied server based and no matter what your save entails or where its from, will showcase the moonstones you have server side.

Loing story short: Moonstones are what they are, they are always server side, as long as you didn't hack/craft/cheat the items - then the moonstones and purchases carry on and over if that makes sense.

Someone chime in and correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is my experience steam and pc pirated wise, not consoles.

Cheers! guys, it feels good to be part of a community again.
Ahh interesting... I guess that means that they would be able to easily see if you have premium items that weren't purchased if once bought they persist through different saves. Not sure if they'll ever act on that though.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

brettsmods wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:25 am
aweaponofchoice wrote:
brettsmods wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:56 am
Thanks to everyone in this thread for putting this together.

Guessing there have been no bans for adding premium items on a retail copy of the game?

Also wondering, how are moonstones handles if you restore a backup of your save? Do they come back or is that server side and you could potentially buy something with moonstones, revert saves, and have the moonstones gone but also no item unlocked?
I play online through a purchased product and have used this to obtain all my missed star path items and such, no problem here. I don't play online multiplayer visiting others valleys though as I don't see a need until it adds features worth playing, so your mileage may very with that.

I have went back and forth with saves from completley different eras of me playing. I use to play the game back when it was released from a pirated copy to try out before buying but it was so unplayable at the time for me that I stopped..... anyways, my point is that I have an ancient file with nothing attached to a different non steam account and a bunch of random saves throughout, and tried starting a new save from scratch, all the while the moonstones seem to be tied server based and no matter what your save entails or where its from, will showcase the moonstones you have server side.

Loing story short: Moonstones are what they are, they are always server side, as long as you didn't hack/craft/cheat the items - then the moonstones and purchases carry on and over if that makes sense.

Someone chime in and correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is my experience steam and pc pirated wise, not consoles.

Ahh interesting... I guess that means that they would be able to easily see if you have premium items that weren't purchased if once bought they persist through different saves. Not sure if they'll ever act on that though.
So basically the items you add yourself are added in Client side because the game isn't perpetually online, also because the files for the items are kept on your own disk as data. What is saved server side is Moonstones and the purchases themselves properly, so if you purchase something legit, it will always be there even when you restart your game. If you add the item in yourself, it will show up as "Purchased" on your end because it flags as "owned" in your Catalog, but it will not carry over if you decide to restart your game and you will have to put them back in yourself.

Also I've been trying to fix the cheat engine, I can't get Player Data to work...I am honestly too noob at this and have no idea what I'm looking for to fix it.

I did fix the weed memory orbs so far, but that's about it.
Last edited by Rubyelf on Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:00 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:44 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:30 pm

I know you weren't, I was just letting you know why it might be missing from the spreadsheet. Some people are using cut instead of copy for stuff and it's removing the IDs, and some people are just straight up messing with it, so I was fed up.
No problem, I get the frustration. I don't know how much any of us can help you with anything, but I'm happy to help along the way.

Also, I meant to ask ya. In your instructions you write "make sure to check the box next to Item ID so it has a X in it"... I have never checked that box and everything is going well. What does it do exactly? and am I in trouble down the line by not checking it. Cheers!
Honestly you probably don't need to, I just do it personally so I don't accidentally mess something up for myself haha, now that I think about it, it's probably completely unnecessary to do so.
haha nice!, thanks for responding as per usual.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:39 am
brettsmods wrote:
aweaponofchoice wrote:

So basically the items you add yourself are added in Client side because the game isn't perpetually online, also because the files for the items are kept on your own disk as data. What is saved server side is Moonstones and the purchases themselves properly, so if you purchase something legit, it will always be there even when you restart your game. If you add the item in yourself, it will show up as "Purchased" on your end because it flags as "owned" in your Catalog, but it will not carry over if you decide to restart your game and you will have to put them back in yourself.
Makes sense and seems pretty logical.

I really can't see them stepping in though, it just seems like way to much effort when they already have a billion bugs and plans and moving parts, I don't think they can even keep their shit code together before layering more on top to ban the very very very minimal amount of people willing to go through this. The cost measures to constantly fight this vs the small margin of people doesn't seem feasible. Also, i know they just look at it like, well we got their money already, if the few who can't afford it and/or find our practices unethical want to save some money on the extras then let them go through the headache, not us. Lets just keep adding shit that will rope them back in and that will get money from everyone in the long run....like honestly, as soon as they add another expansion island, I will be the sucker buying it.

I'm ok with purchasing the game and expansions, I'm not ok with paying for the game, expansions, dlc, micro transactions, battle passes, and on top of that disgusting heap of shit for a family friendly oriented game - fucking time gated shenanigans and slow as molases updates features and quality of life features....like honestly, anyone who can defend some of this shit from them is insane. The 1.0 release didn't even have a way to organize menus in any meaningful, logical or time saving ways, and still doesn't. it's frankly despicable and i'm a little disgusted with myself for loving this game and needing the happy tone in my life right now.

Thanks for listening and i'll see myself back to hangin out with donald and having a tantrum lol. Cheers!

brettsmods
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brettsmods »

Rubyelf wrote:
brettsmods wrote:
aweaponofchoice wrote:

Also I've been trying to fix the cheat engine, I can't get Player Data to work...I am honestly too noob at this and have no idea what I'm looking for to fix it.

Do star path items gained legitimately work this way too, or will you lose those if you restart?

brettsmods
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brettsmods »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:55 am
Rubyelf wrote:
brettsmods wrote:

I really can't see them stepping in though, it just seems like way to much effort when they already have a billion bugs and plans and moving parts, I don't think they can even keep their shit code together before layering more on top to ban the very very very minimal amount of people willing to go through this. The cost measures to constantly fight this vs the small margin of people doesn't seem feasible. Also, i know they just look at it like, well we got their money already, if the few who can't afford it and/or find our practices unethical want to save some money on the extras then let them go through the headache, not us. Lets just keep adding shit that will rope them back in and that will get money from everyone in the long run....like honestly, as soon as they add another expansion island, I will be the sucker buying it.

I'm ok with purchasing the game and expansions, I'm not ok with paying for the game, expansions, dlc, micro transactions, battle passes, and on top of that disgusting heap of shit for a family friendly oriented game - fucking time gated shenanigans and slow as molases updates features and quality of life features....like honestly, anyone who can defend some of this shit from them is insane. The 1.0 release didn't even have a way to organize menus in any meaningful, logical or time saving ways, and still doesn't. it's frankly despicable and i'm a little disgusted with myself for loving this game and needing the happy tone in my life right now.

Thanks for listening and i'll see myself back to hangin out with donald and having a tantrum lol. Cheers!
Yeah I agree, I think it would be too much effort for them to do anything about it. But who knows.

Not to mention that I bought the Eternity Isle DLC on Xbox and refunded it the same day, but I've kept access to the DLC this entire time. :D

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

brettsmods wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:06 am
Rubyelf wrote:
brettsmods wrote:

Do star path items gained legitimately work this way too, or will you lose those if you restart?
You would probably lose those too when restarting. I personally just do them, even though I hate the new change they made...so stupid.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

brettsmods wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:07 am
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:55 am
Rubyelf wrote:

Yeah I agree, I think it would be too much effort for them to do anything about it. But who knows.

Not to mention that I bought the Eternity Isle DLC on Xbox and refunded it the same day, but I've kept access to the DLC this entire time. :D
Thats absolutely fucking halarious, there's even bugs within their refunds. I bet thats happened to 100's and 100's of people too and they are none the wiser.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Heads up for anyone interested, I crafted every item from the star path now and it doesn't effect anything. I was worried because it's live and in the menu system with the tokens and what not that it might make a mess of things. But the items are just unlocked and nothing happens.

I'm so happy about this as Now that i'm basically crippled, the thought of doing mindless grinding with no effort put into the tasks - I just didn't have the energy in me or time and pain threshold. Like honestly, they lengthened some of the tasks and lowered the tokens receieved, i calculated how long it would take me and it would be around 40 hours. To do the same chores that you have to do in game anyways for ingredients. Like is it really hard to make the tasks, puzzels, quests, jokes, photo taking, riddles, find and seek...etc.etc. like anything other then fish the same fish 30 times, mine the same rocks 50 plus times, wait multiple days for stuff to grow back. This was painful on your first star path, almost 10 deep this is just pitiful. Jesus Christ.

TLDR: unlocking anything in the premium shops right now doesn't break or alter the game in anyway i can tell. Hope this helps you guys and gals. Cheers!