Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sanaetgo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by Sanaetgo »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:59 pm
Sanaetgo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:21 pm
321123 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:14 pm

the idea is that you are free to play your game however you like offline,
but online cheats will sour every non cheating person's experience so thats understandably a no go.
otherwise word.exe would be the norm!
when u do and release stuff like this u know for a fact ppl will use it for online so sayin stuff like this is kinda corny xd
Ah yes, following this websites rules is "corny." Perhaps try reading them sometime: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20

You'll note I don't release anything like one hit kill, infinite health, etc. Because people like you in your infinite wisdom go into multiplayer, use it, piss off people for ruining their experience, they report it, then the devs down on any form of cheating. So rather than help you stroke your ego by editing a silly number on your profile that no one else cares about, I'm going to choose not to and follow the rules, "corny" or otherwise.
people like me as if u know what im doin with w/e shit i use, also talking about ego on a anime game as well nice logic lilbro ppl like u are so cringe man keyboard warrior type beat w/e i wont argue anymore u do u i guess

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sanaetgo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanaetgo »

trynna be a saint or w/e but make cheats

Blackfield85
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackfield85 »

Sanaetgo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:37 pm
There is nothing wrong with making a cheats. Cheats are tools and they are not bad or good, this is only depend on how you use them. And whats is really wrong - is to mess with other players.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Sanaetgo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:37 pm
So following the rules means we're trying to be saints huh? By the way, I can barely understand what are you typing, are you having issues with your keyboard or something?

Anyway, do whatever you want with these tables but while you're here, in this forum, learn how to follow the rules, it's simple as that.

And when these devs get 'angry' because of people like you, you'll certainly come crying here asking about "what should I do???11238 :("

Please, just stop. Let's keep this thread clean.

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

ralinsaurusrex wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:35 am
I find attempting to fiddle with Overmasteries is hit or miss.

From what I can tell, they same ones across different characters (ie crit rate) doesn't correspond to the pull down selection of crit rate. We can see with naturally rolled crit rate, for instance, as an overmastery, it will reflect on the character's sheet. Doesn't seem to be the case if I manually change something to crit rate.

This is true for both the OP's and for medicine seller's tables.

Edit: Did so more testing. It doesn't seem to apply even if I rolled into a crit rate stat and then tried to change it's value. It reflects on the overmastery page but not on the character details. Doesn't seem to matter what star level I set it to either. Tried multiple star values as well as both max (legit) and max options and also tried random stat values from 6 to 20. No change other than displayed on overmastery page.

Since the character details don't show stuff like damage cap, I can only assume based on crit modification that none of the other ones work.
Im using the version 6 of the table, its working fine for me.

Medicine-Seller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Medicine-Seller »

whitelordth wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:17 pm
does it multiply Terminus weapon too? like if i drop one, will there be a duplicate of that weapon?
It works only on treasure items.

hchc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hchc »

Are the IDs in the Sigil generator table (linked in the OP) out of date or something? They're not working with medicine's table. For example; 7B 33 3D 53 generates a blank sigil instead of Less Is More V+

Also, how would you use the Output section in medicine's table anyway?

crazya94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crazya94 »

While here, I want to thank Zachilios, Medicine Seller, and everyone who contributed to this. I mostly use this to edit sigils and mastery, which saves me time since I'm so busy with work.

Thanks again =D

I wish there was some way to force Transmute to do more than the torturous one-at-a-time hell... I guess we either wait for an official update or some amazing mod, lol.

hchc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hchc »

crazya94 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:18 pm
While here, I want to thank Zachilios, Medicine Seller, and everyone who contributed to this. I mostly use this to edit sigils and mastery, which saves me time since I'm so busy with work.

Thanks again =D

I wish there was some way to force Transmute to do more than the torturous one-at-a-time hell... I guess we either wait for an official update or some amazing mod, lol.
It's not a perfect solution, but you can use steam's turbo controller function on the A input and enable Toggle mode. Then just press the A button once and it'll spam all your transmutations for you. Press the A button again to deactivate it once you're done

crazya94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crazya94 »

hchc wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:21 pm
crazya94 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:18 pm

Thanks again =D

It's not a perfect solution, but you can use steam's turbo controller function on the A input and enable Toggle mode. Then just press the A button once and it'll spam all your transmutations for you. Press the A button again to deactivate it once you're done
Oh! Thank you, I thought you'd have to sit there and hold it as well. I did realize my controller has a turbo option. So I might just do the Steam/Turbo option (I think I have to hold, though, so I will try the Steam one!) and speed up the game (maybe.)

Thank you for the advice =)!

Medicine-Seller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Medicine-Seller »

hchc wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:11 pm
Are the IDs in the Sigil generator table (linked in the OP) out of date or something? They're not working with medicine's table. For example; 7B 33 3D 53 generates a blank sigil instead of Less Is More V+

Also, how would you use the Output section in medicine's table anyway?
To use array of byte, switch the type of "Sigil ID" to array. See this thread: viewtopic.php?p=336624#p336624

By output, do you mean the dropdown list? If you want to add something to the list, look inside the "Dropdown Lists" header. Right click on one of the "List_" -> "Set/Change dropdown selection options", then you can add your own value:description.

UltimateIcedTea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UltimateIcedTea »

the Overmastery editor is entirely cosmetic; it just edits the front end, but the actual stats don't apply.
I've tested it on my Eugen, Stripped of all sigils his Base Crit chance is 50%, edited Overmastery, to +20%
his crit is still 50%. It seems the actual overmastery values are stored elsewhere.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

UltimateIcedTea wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:37 am
the Overmastery editor is entirely cosmetic; it just edits the front end, but the actual stats don't apply.
I've tested it on my Eugen, Stripped of all sigils his Base Crit chance is 50%, edited Overmastery, to +20%
his crit is still 50%. It seems the actual overmastery values are stored elsewhere.
Like it was mentioned dozens of times in the previous pages, you must edit the stars, not the values directly and they does stick and are properly read.

howdoyoueven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by howdoyoueven »

Here's a compilation of the current update 6 with 2 more QoL extras.
Table includes:
1. Everything in update 6 (broken list removed) (by zachillios)
2. Assist Mode Bypass (enables Full Assist in Maniac/Proud difficulties) (by Blackfield85)
3. Repeat Counter (This shows the current clear count, freeze it to 'disable' the pop up that usually appears after 10 runs) (by Acedalis)
Attachments
GBFR 1.05.CT
(198.42 KiB) Downloaded 786 times
Last edited by howdoyoueven on Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hanniho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hanniho »

Hello sorry to ask, is there anyway to edit wrightstone?