Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Divinitar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by Divinitar »

Guizmo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:11 pm
dziobus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:07 pm
rayonixez wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:11 am
is there a way to fix the trophy progress? I check my anima progress it show -21661/100
Not sure if this will help but some of the trophies are interconnected meaning if there are 3 trophies for the same thing like for example
Get 1 anima
Get 10 anima
Get 100 anima

Modifying any one of them will influence the others. Does yours have multiple other trophies related to the same item?
Had the issue with the same trophies up to 1 000.
I manage to get the amount into a positive value.
Guizmo wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:51 am
Quick question guys.

I was checking out my trophies & notice that i have 3 of them with a negative value:
Obtain 100/250/1000 anima.
I have right now -256.

I've never used the trophy cheat, so i tried to put 0, but it stays at -256.
However, if i put it at 255, it goes to -1.
But, if i try to put 2 bytes and i go 256, i end up with sort of -65000.

I'm stuck with it and don't know what to search for for at least get 0 again...

EDIT: i managed to get a positive value by putting the value to -1 first.
I went then into a mission and got 6 new animas.
I ended up getting both 100 & 250 animas trophies & now i have 767 out of 1 000.
Pretty weird stuff, but it's back to normal ^^.
Hi, I just realized that I encountered the same problem. I'm able to use the Highlight Trophy Progress to set it to a positive number. However, after I acquire new animas, the trophy progress keep overflowing instead of marked as "CLEAR!" (102/100). I also tried to sell all my animas and set it back to 0 but still couldn't fix it. Have anyone encountered the same problem or have a solution?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BloodS1GN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BloodS1GN »

Divinitar wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:49 am
Guizmo wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:11 pm
dziobus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:07 pm

Not sure if this will help but some of the trophies are interconnected meaning if there are 3 trophies for the same thing like for example
Get 1 anima
Get 10 anima
Get 100 anima

Modifying any one of them will influence the others. Does yours have multiple other trophies related to the same item?
Had the issue with the same trophies up to 1 000.
I manage to get the amount into a positive value.
Guizmo wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:51 am
Quick question guys.

I was checking out my trophies & notice that i have 3 of them with a negative value:
Obtain 100/250/1000 anima.
I have right now -256.

I've never used the trophy cheat, so i tried to put 0, but it stays at -256.
However, if i put it at 255, it goes to -1.
But, if i try to put 2 bytes and i go 256, i end up with sort of -65000.

I'm stuck with it and don't know what to search for for at least get 0 again...

EDIT: i managed to get a positive value by putting the value to -1 first.
I went then into a mission and got 6 new animas.
I ended up getting both 100 & 250 animas trophies & now i have 767 out of 1 000.
Pretty weird stuff, but it's back to normal ^^.
Hi, I just realized that I encountered the same problem. I'm able to use the Highlight Trophy Progress to set it to a positive number. However, after I acquire new animas, the trophy progress keep overflowing instead of marked as "CLEAR!" (102/100). I also tried to sell all my animas and set it back to 0 but still couldn't fix it. Have anyone encountered the same problem or have a solution?
I also have this same issue. I tried following their method of selling all of my animas, set it all to 0, and then buying them all again, the trophy didn't popped. If anyone got definitive answer to this, I would love to hear it.

Chyvalle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chyvalle »

hi, i tried to change 2nd option on Supplementary Damage V+ to improve dodge/uplift
and it always change back to original, any info?

Medicine-Seller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Medicine-Seller »

Made a table for those who are having trouble editing their weapon/sigil/masteries. Things that are colored in green are persistent, but you must make sure to check the "Mark For Save" script before or after editing them.

Edit 1: Updated for v1.1.2
Edit 2: Added "Add Treasure"
Edit 3: Updated for v1.2.1

Credits to Skiller & the contributors for the IDs
Attachments
granblue_fantasy_relink.CT
v1.2.1
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 383 times
v1.1.2
(994.84 KiB) Downloaded 3199 times
v1.1.1
(867.36 KiB) Downloaded 1055 times
v1.0.5
(883.73 KiB) Downloaded 4262 times
Last edited by Medicine-Seller on Thu May 02, 2024 8:37 am, edited 12 times in total.

Kaleina
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaleina »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:49 pm
Utilize the save reverting :)

=> Change a weapon ID into other weapons. For example, if you want a duplicate of "Durandal" (Captain's stunner weapon), then change your existing Durandal's weapon ID into some other weapon ID. Then go to forge menu, the game will not recognize that Durandal is in your inventory and you can forge another Durandal. Save after you forge the extra Durandal and reload => Now you will have two Durandals in your inventory.

If you want two terminus weapons, you can change the extra forged weapon's ID into the terminus weapon ID before your last "save & reload" step.
Technically, you can spawn any weapon you wanted this way provided you know the weapon ID. But reminder, removing one weapon is not as easy as adding extra one.
So browsing the memory from the weapon editor, one line above the ascension level should be the weapon ID right? The red line in my image is the skin ID which seems to be just the weapon ID of another weapon.

Kaes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaes »

how do you go through the memory from the weapon editor?

hchc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hchc »

Medicine-Seller wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 am
Made a table for those who are having trouble editing their weapon/sigil/masteries. Things that are colored in green are persistent, but you must make sure to check the "Mark For Save" script before or after editing them.
How are you supposed to change the sigil type? Neither the Base_Sigil value nor the Sigil ID correspond to the actual sigil type, and both values change between sigils of the same type.

Medicine-Seller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Medicine-Seller »

hchc wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:40 am
How are you supposed to change the sigil type? Neither the Base_Sigil value nor the Sigil ID correspond to the actual sigil type, and both values change between sigils of the same type.
You can't edit the "Base_" headers, i.e "Base_Sigil, "Base_Weapon", those are used for offsets only. "Sigil ID" should be what you are looking for, but it's in 4 bytes instead of array of byte. If you prefer it to be in array of byte, double click on the type and switch to "array of byte". Then set the length to 4. Also, did you make sure they are the exact sigil type and tier? If they are then there shouldn't be any changes between the Sigil ID.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Kaleina wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:49 am
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:49 pm
Utilize the save reverting :)

=> Change a weapon ID into other weapons. For example, if you want a duplicate of "Durandal" (Captain's stunner weapon), then change your existing Durandal's weapon ID into some other weapon ID. Then go to forge menu, the game will not recognize that Durandal is in your inventory and you can forge another Durandal. Save after you forge the extra Durandal and reload => Now you will have two Durandals in your inventory.

If you want two terminus weapons, you can change the extra forged weapon's ID into the terminus weapon ID before your last "save & reload" step.
Technically, you can spawn any weapon you wanted this way provided you know the weapon ID. But reminder, removing one weapon is not as easy as adding extra one.
So browsing the memory from the weapon editor, one line above the ascension level should be the weapon ID right? The red line in my image is the skin ID which seems to be just the weapon ID of another weapon.
Correct. But just to make sure next time, it is not always "One line above blablabla". Peeps here more often calls by how much byte offset for more precision because people not always see memory editor in same window size as yours.

In case you worried whether you picked correct or wrong address, you can match the array of bytes (AoB) here
[Link]

As long the AoB matched with a line in the weapon ID list whether confirmed or not, that could at least assure you picked the right line.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

I think we will have to try to create software to merge several Skill.status.tbl because when there are new Traits I think the developers will just overwrite the new Table on our modified one and not simply add to this already existing.

So we could say to ourselves that we can always re-overwrite theirs with ours.

But since on ours there won't be the new Traits it risks bugging the game, or simply not making the new Traits appear in game. Unless we re-modify everything from their new Table, but It could take a long time, especially if new Traits appear later.

I don't know if what I wrote was clear, I hope I make myself understood ^^
Last edited by Piou-Piou on Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

I hope they just add new Traits to the Table and not overwrite it, otherwise it will be a real mess lol
Last edited by Piou-Piou on Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

And the new patches are coming in two weeks

Kaleina
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaleina »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:46 am
Correct. But just to make sure next time, it is not always "One line above blablabla". Peeps here more often calls by how much byte offset for more precision because people not always see memory editor in same window size as yours.

In case you worried whether you picked correct or wrong address, you can match the array of bytes (AoB) here
[Link]

As long the AoB matched with a line in the weapon ID list whether confirmed or not, that could at least assure you picked the right line.
That's odd, when I make changes to it, I still can't forge a new one. Seems like it's reverting as soon as I exit the equipment menu

benjamin626
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by benjamin626 »

Does anyone have the sigil ID for a regular supp damage V with no +?

maxrtadas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by maxrtadas »

Did anyone manage to figure out a good way for curios yet? They just populate a new "inventory slot" and never stack to the actual curios the game handles. I think someone mentioned they may get their roll decided on pickup (added curios mid-mission and they took up a new slot instead of stacking, and changing value in town makes them unusable) They're kinda bs to farm i still like their rng aspect though.