Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sobakatzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by sobakatzu »

Blackfield85 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:40 am
christensennn wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:55 pm
Mirlmunir wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:15 pm

Where did you get this ?
An open source community. The original author has been offline for a while.
[Link]
He update it to current patch. Its would be nice if someone can upload it here. I can't since its ask for chinise phone number.Thanks.
cant download, it say need 3 dollar?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Blackfield85
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackfield85 »

sobakatzu wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:02 am
Blackfield85 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:40 am
christensennn wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:55 pm

An open source community. The original author has been offline for a while.
[Link]
He update it to current patch. Its would be nice if someone can upload it here. I can't since its ask for chinise phone number.Thanks.
cant download, it say need 3 dollar?
Its not real money, only forum one. There is only one problem with it, you need to bind china mobile phone number to your account in order to get access to post messages. Without it you can't get gold coins and so can't buy access to table.

howdoyoueven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by howdoyoueven »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:05 am
OP updated.
Feel free to ignore this if it's too troublesome, I am interested in learning how to update certain existing tables for new updates for games in general (in this case its update from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5).
Is it a simple process where you change certain memory pointers based on the new update? Or is it much more complex/based on the game engine?

Just something worth learning imo, hope I'm staying on topic... Thanks!

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

howdoyoueven wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:05 am
zachillios wrote:
OP updated.
Feel free to ignore this if it's too troublesome, I am interested in learning how to update certain existing tables for new updates for games in general (in this case its update from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5).
Is it a simple process where you change certain memory pointers based on the new update? Or is it much more complex/based on the game engine?

gamehacking.academy

Blackfield85
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackfield85 »

Updated for 1.0.5
Attachments
granblue_fantasy_relink_assist_can_use_everywhere105.CT
(2.5 KiB) Downloaded 541 times

sazudev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sazudev »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:35 am
sazudev wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:52 am
Hello everyone,
I have a question not really linked to the cheat table, but I'm completely lost, and I hope I can find some help.
Do someone have the memory address where I can find the players damage output ?
When doing solo mode, I could find my damage using CE, and the address of the pointers with offset that could give me the damage value.
The thing is, when trying online multiplayer, the address is not the same, and the only data I can find using CE (I do a hit, then enter value in CE, then do another hit and scan again until I find an address with corresponding value) is the total damage of the team.
I cannot find my own damage, nor the damage of allies separately.
The damage should be stored in memory, but I can't find it ...

Can an expert help me on this ?
We do not condone any form on online cheating here, so you'd best ask somewhere else.
I'm trying to develop a damage parser, only to see the damage during a boss fight.
I saw someone doing one using Python and frida to read memory with a pattern, but I don't seem to understand how it works...
(This parser doesn't track the damage of allies, and there is a few bugs here and there, when you take damage for example, it takes it into account so it's not too accurate)
[Link]

I want to develop one that would track allies damage for comparison, could also be used to see if your allies are cheating.

tehjaii88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tehjaii88 »

Inventory editor not saving now for some reason. When you load in again it'll be pre-changed value.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

Blackfield85 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:56 am
Updated for 1.0.5
Thanks for the indication. Is it possible to make the 10 quest rounds infinite? I'm trying on my own but I can't find any files or sites at the moment

Blackfield85
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackfield85 »

Piou-Piou wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:23 pm
Blackfield85 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:56 am
Updated for 1.0.5
Thanks for the indication. Is it possible to make the 10 quest rounds infinite? I'm trying on my own but I can't find any files or sites at the moment
I only take table from old version and update it to work with last version. I won't add anything beyond that.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Ahooha wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:48 pm
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:46 am
Fyi, the game "supports" multiple of same weapon. Useful in case you want to keep a "legit" build and a "cheated" build on pair.
How is this done?
I'd like a new weaker weap to play with a lower level friend.
Utilize the save reverting :)

=> Change a weapon ID into other weapons. For example, if you want a duplicate of "Durandal" (Captain's stunner weapon), then change your existing Durandal's weapon ID into some other weapon ID. Then go to forge menu, the game will not recognize that Durandal is in your inventory and you can forge another Durandal. Save after you forge the extra Durandal and reload => Now you will have two Durandals in your inventory.

If you want two terminus weapons, you can change the extra forged weapon's ID into the terminus weapon ID before your last "save & reload" step.
Technically, you can spawn any weapon you wanted this way provided you know the weapon ID. But reminder, removing one weapon is not as easy as adding extra one.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

howdoyoueven wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:05 am
zachillios wrote:
OP updated.

All scripts are different. For example if they utilize an enable script, you'll first have to update that script, then potentially update the scripts themselves. If they're LUA instead of assembly, then they'll also be different.

For mine though, you simply have to find the new array of bytes which you can find at the top of the script.

Here's a decent video on how to do this:

DisFN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DisFN »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:41 am
DisFN wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:35 am
vosszaa wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:29 am

Why do you want to edit War Elemental? That skill doesn't tied to a value
Because I want to get the War Elemental in early game, not sure if I can create a new one. I'm also unfamiliar what sigils are tied to a value or not. Thanks
That's not what my guide is for. My guide is to edit the value a skill gives. My guide doesnt give you war elemental sigil out of thin air. You'd need table for that.
Finally figured it out, this is awesome thanks so much! I was stuck on looking for 14 00 00 00 when it should be 0E 00 00 00 also learned how to use the calculator lol. Now I can have some fun thanks again! Image

pinprick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pinprick »

Overmastery editor don’t work. After editing Crit Rate, check your total Crit Rate. That wouldn't have changed.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

pinprick wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:29 pm
Overmastery editor don’t work. After editing Crit Rate, check your total Crit Rate. That wouldn't have changed.
It works perfectly. Read the previous page, a lot of different people already said how to properly use it.
Permanent Changes

Blackfield85
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackfield85 »

pinprick wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:29 pm
After you make change, save and reload game. After this you will see updated values.