Palworld (STEAM)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Palworld (STEAM)

Post by LiamLi »

bakkstory wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:25 am
Game won't launch with DLL installed
It does work - unless your game is already modded then it will crash as soon you launch the world ...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SIDIL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SIDIL »

can someone help me figure out a way to use the Unreal engine commands or a cheat table to REMOVE items? especially KEY items from my inventory?

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

cfemen wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:25 pm
If you have the updated Steam Version ( 0.1.3.0 ) then the following console-commands will not work correctly anymore:
Dropitem
DebugWindow
CaptureAllEnemy
GetRelic
KillAllEnemy
AddGameTime_Hours
ToggleDebugCamera

Why? coz the fuckers removed them ... so just another game devs who don't want that you have fun in SP/Coop ;)
So not much I can do about it, sure I could restore them all manually ( that would be super time consuming ) + keeping that always up2date would be a nightmare ...
A patreon of mine asked me if it's possible to restore the most useful command ( DropItem ) and yeah I restored that today on my patreon.
So in case you want to support my extra restore-work, you can grab the table for the lowest 2$ support tier that contains the item spawn ( + item list ) on my patreon.
Otherwise the table here still works fine for the current 0.1.3.0 version!

Sorry for the bad news, not my fault that they start to remove perfectly working commands ... Im just annoyed and done with these devs :mellow:
Omg thank you for this! I immediately went to support, I was on the old version, but then my game crashed, and guess what, UPDATE, even when set not to update it just did, and I love the item spawning! so, I really appreciate the work put in to it.

Mcha
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mcha »

cfemen wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:25 pm
If you have the updated Steam Version ( 0.1.3.0 ) then the following console-commands will not work correctly anymore:
Dropitem
DebugWindow
CaptureAllEnemy
GetRelic
KillAllEnemy
AddGameTime_Hours
ToggleDebugCamera

Why? coz the fuckers removed them ... so just another game devs who don't want that you have fun in SP/Coop ;)
So not much I can do about it, sure I could restore them all manually ( that would be super time consuming ) + keeping that always up2date would be a nightmare ...
A patreon of mine asked me if it's possible to restore the most useful command ( DropItem ) and yeah I restored that today on my patreon.
So in case you want to support my extra restore-work, you can grab the table for the lowest 2$ support tier that contains the item spawn ( + item list ) on my patreon.
Otherwise the table here still works fine for the current 0.1.3.0 version!

Sorry for the bad news, not my fault that they start to remove perfectly working commands ... Im just annoyed and done with these devs :mellow:
Man you are the greatest and i hope you post an update for command it was really useful even it take time we will wait surly

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

Maybe it's possible to swap item IDs like pal IDs? since item spawning is dead now.

Sakkzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sakkzz »

varcan wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:58 pm
Tutorial on how to downgrade to Palworld Steam Version ( 0.1.2.0 ) so you can use the DebugWindow Tested and Working

Download DepotDownloader from GitHub [Link] and extract the depotdownloader-2.5.0 zip
:!: make sure you have at least 20GB free space on the drive where the depotdownloader-2.5.0 folder is located :!:

Find Palworld Depots and Manifests from SteamDB [Link]
Here is the data you will need:
App ID : 1623730
Depot ID: 1623731
Manifest ID: 976963049186623376 (from 19 January 2024 - latest version before the update on the 25th)

Go to the depotdownloader-2.5.0 folder press SHIFT+Right Click and open PowerShell window

Run the command:
./DepotDownloader.exe -app 1623730 -depot 1623731 -manifest 976963049186623376 -username <username> -password <password>
Username and Password are your steam login.

When downloading is finished go to the depot folder depotdownloader-2.5.0\depots\1623731\13269235 and copy all the files except the .DepotDownloader folder, then paste and replace the files in the Palworld steam directory SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Palworld

And you're done! Now you can launch Palworld straight from your Steam app.

Here is the YouTube video I got this from: [Link]
Aww... guessing no way for gamepass huh?

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

Hi, console commands / table is working on multiplayer (dedicated server)

ericomachado0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericomachado0 »

Hello, I couldn't get the console to work in multiplayer and SinglePlayer :/

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

ericomachado0 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:31 pm
Hello, I couldn't get the console to work in multiplayer and SinglePlayer :/
Read the messages above you.

Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chacha Puma »

Hola, podrías agregar un comando para cambiar las habilidades, pasivas y atributos de los pals? En nexus mods sacaron algo parecido pero es muy complejo instalarlo. "PalEdit"

Hello, could you add a command to change the abilities, passives and attributes of the pals? In nexus mods they released something similar but it is very complex to install. "PalEdit"

THROWKINGXD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by THROWKINGXD »

I can't use drop item and debugwindow

Crazy_Ali
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crazy_Ali »

The menu shows up when I press F2 but all of my commands aren't working.... I press enter to confirm but nothing happend. Any ideas for solution?

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

Crazy_Ali wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:59 pm
The menu shows up when I press F2 but all of my commands aren't working.... I press enter to confirm but nothing happend. Any ideas for solution?
did you downgrade to the prior patch

ericomachado0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericomachado0 »

And it's a shame it doesn't work in multiplayer mode

ericomachado0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericomachado0 »