z Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nuker22110
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Palworld

Post by nuker22110 »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:10 pm

Because Passive Skills Array is small you cannot just add new skills without causing game to crash so don't try to fake the game into trying. I added a helper function to add new passive skills which you can copy from other Pals. I'm not going to try to figure out the Hash -> Name mapping from the game.

I believe this function may be broken since the latest update. I used to be able to do it on older version but am unable to activate it now. Grateful if you could update/fix it, please. Thank you in advance

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

There is a mod that allows you to edit the Pals in your save and add any passive skills you want. Good alternative until the table is fixed.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:06 pm
There is a mod that allows you to edit the Pals in your save and add any passive skills you want. Good alternative until the table is fixed.
The table is working perfectly fine on latest update, any error is user side.

Especially the Pal editor, that I been using to no end, to reduce the grind.

Use the table provided at OP, by Zanzer.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

I'm not sure how difficult this would be, but... would a code that made the pal essence condenser able to use _any_ pal as fodder be possible? If so, I'd appreciate it quite a bit. Finding 116 random pals to shove into my direwolf: Doable. Catching/breeding 116 direwolves to sacrifice to my direwolf: ... technically doable, but decidedly... unpleasant. The condenser only gets more obnoxious the rarer a pal is...

Kitzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kitzz »

tfigment wrote:
Here is a more detailed Character Editor with most of the editable values and skills. You can view Passive Skills and edit them. Presumably you can also edit the Active Skills as well though I have not really edited those.

Because Passive Skills Array is small you cannot just add new skills without causing game to crash so don't try to fake the game into trying. I added a helper function to add new passive skills which you can copy from other Pals. I'm not going to try to figure out the Hash -> Name mapping from the game.

Note that I'm using named symbols which CE loads in the background after attaching to a game for the AddPassive function if it does not open please wait for CE to continue loading and try again. That or the game has been updated and its now broken or you are using a version other than the Steam version.

Edit:
I should also note that the hashes that the game uses can change from Computer to Computer so please do not share hashes and also be aware that they can change if you load or unload the game or if the game is updated so please be careful with posting hashes and reusing them. I think the game does do some validation checks to prevent invalid codes but I've not tried it to see how it behaves.

Edit 2: Apparently stats may not be automatically applied and you may need to exit and reopen game according to noobgamer1016

Change List
v1: Initial Release
v2: Add Sanity back in
since the game updated can you please update the AddPassive function? its not working and respectfully please don't tell me that i need to wait for a minute and try again, according to this quote above we need to get this code updated thanks!

When I clicked on "Try Add Passive Skill ->", I got the following error message and it failed.

<<Error in line 32 (call Palworld-Win64-Shipping.UPalIndividualCharacterParameter::AddPassiveSkill) :This instruction can't be compiled>>

johntails2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johntails2 »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:15 am
bhfff wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:07 pm
Imo it is best practice to use a signature scan first and then if it fails check upon the symbols
you are correct. However its actually hard to get that address as references to it are not very unique and its starting addresses are not unique and this works for me so I used it because I write these for me first and share to others second. I will not mind if people rewrite a better version and post it back here.
Since they removed the .pdb from Steam version in the last update, I attempted to update your script with the aSwedishMagyar's AoB Generator. However, I'm not certain if this is the correct approach to obtain the signature and leave an offset to the function as an alternative option.
Attachments
Palworld-Win64-Shipping-figment-v2 fix.CT
an update for tfigment's table
(64.17 KiB) Downloaded 842 times

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Kitzz wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:37 pm
tfigment wrote:
Here is a more detailed Character Editor with most of the editable values and skills. You can view Passive Skills and edit them. Presumably you can also edit the Active Skills as well though I have not really edited those.

Note that I'm using named symbols which CE loads in the background after attaching to a game for the AddPassive function if it does not open please wait for CE to continue loading and try again. That or the game has been updated and its now broken or you are using a version other than the Steam version.

Edit:
I should also note that the hashes that the game uses can change from Computer to Computer so please do not share hashes and also be aware that they can change if you load or unload the game or if the game is updated so please be careful with posting hashes and reusing them. I think the game does do some validation checks to prevent invalid codes but I've not tried it to see how it behaves.

Edit 2: Apparently stats may not be automatically applied and you may need to exit and reopen game according to noobgamer1016

Change List
since the game updated can you please update the AddPassive function? its not working and respectfully please don't tell me that i need to wait for a minute and try again, according to this quote above we need to get this code updated thanks!

When I clicked on "Try Add Passive Skill ->", I got the following error message and it failed.

<<Error in line 32 (call Palworld-Win64-Shipping.UPalIndividualCharacterParameter::AddPassiveSkill) :This instruction can't be compiled>>
For the record, while I don't know all the troubles people have been having with "Add Passive", that's because I have not had to use it. Instead, I just go in and collect the addresses of my four worker skills of choice, and get all four on one character via manual editing in the PassiveSkillList array. Once I have one pal with all the right passives, I just freeze all four passives and mouse over the other pals I want to turn into ideal workers. Sometimes I have to hover the mouse over it a little bit for it to 'take', the slowness mentioned, but it works. Do the same for your mounts/battle/whatever, only got to get it once and then that's the seed for spreading the glory far and wide.

Note that this method might get dangerous if you have pals that don't have four passives, but i've had the "four passives" cheat on forever so it's not an issue. And this is on the latest steam version, 0.1.3.

doffyax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doffyax »

Valatros wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:03 pm
Kitzz wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:37 pm
tfigment wrote:

Edit:

Change List

For the record, while I don't know all the troubles people have been having with "Add Passive", that's because I have not had to use it. Instead, I just go in and collect the addresses of my four worker skills of choice, and get all four on one character via manual editing in the PassiveSkillList array. Once I have one pal with all the right passives, I just freeze all four passives and mouse over the other pals I want to turn into ideal workers. Sometimes I have to hover the mouse over it a little bit for it to 'take', the slowness mentioned, but it works. Do the same for your mounts/battle/whatever, only got to get it once and then that's the seed for spreading the glory far and wide.

Note that this method might get dangerous if you have pals that don't have four passives, but i've had the "four passives" cheat on forever so it's not an issue. And this is on the latest steam version, 0.1.3.
Can these work in multiplayer in 0.1.3 version?

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

doffyax wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:30 pm
Can these work in multiplayer in 0.1.3 version?
they cannot, nor should they.

Kitzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kitzz »

johntails2 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:44 pm
tfigment wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:15 am
bhfff wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:07 pm
Imo it is best practice to use a signature scan first and then if it fails check upon the symbols
you are correct. However its actually hard to get that address as references to it are not very unique and its starting addresses are not unique and this works for me so I used it because I write these for me first and share to others second. I will not mind if people rewrite a better version and post it back here.
Since they removed the .pdb from Steam version in the last update, I attempted to update your script with the aSwedishMagyar's AoB Generator. However, I'm not certain if this is the correct approach to obtain the signature and leave an offset to the function as an alternative option.
this temp fixed it!!! thanks!

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

Not everything is working in multiplayer/deticated servers, yet there is enough to have fun.
stamina, item spawn and catch rate is working so far, as well as others.
Yet it is kinda forbidden? to talk about the HOW on fearless, so just my 2 cents, yes palworld codes are working and no, we are not allowed to discuss how

ericomachado0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericomachado0 »

And it's a shame it doesn't work in multiplayer mode

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

ericomachado0 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:52 pm
And it's a shame it doesn't work in multiplayer mode
they do

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Guys please, leave the Multiplayer talk thing elsewhere, last time they 'removed' dozens of commands, i wouldn't be surprised they implement EAC or some kernel level anticheat and then you guys won't cheat in multiplayer AT ALL.

okan110011
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by okan110011 »

Best Passive Skills
  • Legend
    skill ID: 3438235
    skill rank: 0
  • Swift
    skill ID: 3438618
    skill rank: 4