z Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Palworld

Post by Valatros »

Would a pal exp multiplier be possible, or just something to quickly boost them up to the characters level? I've been modding exp manually to try and keep them up but it's a chore, and I don't really like the way my pals are falling behind... I can just replace some, but my direwolf is ride or die!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Valatros wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:31 pm
Would a pal exp multiplier be possible, or just something to quickly boost them up to the characters level? I've been modding exp manually to try and keep them up but it's a chore, and I don't really like the way my pals are falling behind... I can just replace some, but my direwolf is ride or die!
You can simply change the exp multiplier in your World Settings. Same as Damage Multiplier.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

jonaaa wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:06 pm
Valatros wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:31 pm
You can simply change the exp multiplier in your World Settings. Same as Damage Multiplier.
Yes, but that would increase MY exp gain as well. I don't want to level faster, I want my *pals* to level faster to catch up to me in level. Cranking the exp up would just widen the gap even more because my character level would continue to outpace their growth.

raizeln1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by raizeln1 »

Anyone has a list of codes for passive traits for the pal editor ?

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

raizeln1 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:30 pm
Anyone has a list of codes for passive traits for the pal editor ?
the IDs for the passives change each time the save is loaded. You'd have a better time catching some extra pals with the desired traits and leaving them in your Pal box as a reference.

lmxs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmxs »

Is there a way to remove the map fog completely? im tired of flying to all corners and remove little black fog spots

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

lmxs wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:46 pm
Is there a way to remove the map fog completely? im tired of flying to all corners and remove little black fog spots
Search for "Palworld Mods" on google and you'll easily find.

ericomachado0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericomachado0 »

Is there any way for any of these codes to work in multiplayer mode?

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

ericomachado0 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:48 pm
Is there any way for any of these codes to work in multiplayer mode?
this is the reason the devs cut the console commands in the first place. people want to be cheating in multiplayer, which is AGAINST this forum's aim. If you want to cheat, leave it in single player.

dazyrat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dazyrat »

How do you select a Pal for the Pal Pointer? I can't get the information to propagate.
Thanks for all the hardwork!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

bhfff wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:07 pm
Imo it is best practice to use a signature scan first and then if it fails check upon the symbols
you are correct. However its actually hard to get that address as references to it are not very unique and its starting addresses are not unique and this works for me so I used it because I write these for me first and share to others second. I will not mind if people rewrite a better version and post it back here.

bossman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bossman »

can we get 100% drop rate and also game speed option?

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

Is there a way to edit the inventory or increase drop rates so we can get those legendary schematics? Those things are time consuming to try to obtain.

Also for anyone wondering about the way passives work, you can edit the passives but you have to find another Pal of the same type with the passive you want. You can't just copy and paste code as the passives are not universal across all Pals.

For example, if you try to copy the Ferocious code from a Frostallion over to a Nitewing, it will glitch the passive on the Nitewing.

You have to find a Nitewing with the passive you want and then copy that exact code with the rank # and paste it to another Nitewing.

Took me a while to figure this out but it works... kind of a shoddy system but meh, better than breading them.

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

CyNide wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:01 am
Also for anyone wondering about the way passives work, you can edit the passives but you have to find another Pal of the same type with the passive you want. You can't just copy and paste code as the passives are not universal across all Pals.
Never had this issue, even today I was able to copy the passives from Pal to Pal, no matter what type they were. Just need to make sure the rank# is correct as some (EX. Lucky) are 0 rank, but are still considered lvl3 in their passive rank.

It should also be noted the table can get delayed/wonky at times with keeping up with all the pals the cursor may "glance" over to your designated Pal selection. Just hold off for ~5sec and make sure the passives have changed to your selected Pal's. I realized this when I was copying some stuff only for it to be incorrect as the table hadn't updated yet to my selected Pal.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

For anyone wondering, the table fully supports the latest update.

As for the passive skills ids, there lots of misinformation of people claiming it changes between save loads and worlds, it only changes between game sessions however.
CyNide wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:01 am
Is there a way to edit the inventory or increase drop rates so we can get those legendary schematics? Those things are time consuming to try to obtain.

For example, if you try to copy the Ferocious code from a Frostallion over to a Nitewing, it will glitch the passive on the Nitewing.

You have to find a Nitewing with the passive you want and then copy that exact code with the rank # and paste it to another Nitewing.

Took me a while to figure this out but it works... kind of a shoddy system but meh, better than breading them.
You simply not setting the right level for the passive skill, development wise it would make no sense to have duplicates of the same passives for each and every pal.

The ids are the same between all pals.