Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Cielos »

===about all online cheating discussions===
- read this
specifically this:
2. Please keep in mind that if a game contains both a single and multi-player component and the table features scripts/options for the second component (the multi-player one, just to be clear), both the table and adjacent discussions will not be allowed/deleted. No online everything, people (including hijacking/enabling DLC options or any other micro-transactions processing).
- as Squalor mentioned above, all tables are made strictly for Single Player use only.

////***********************************************************************************************///

@Tiffany
first off, here are some info about cheat engine using:
- table changes:
there's "Save" and "Save as" option in the "File" tab, just like the notepad.
after you made the changes (merge, added address, or edited script, etc.), you can choose to save the changes if you wish.

- ticking the box in front of an entry means:
if the entry contains child scripts/pointers/addresses.., you expend it.
if the entry is a pointer/address, you freeze the value (CE would attempt to force the value to stay the same as when you freeze it).
if the entry is a script, you enable it.

if it's a pointer/address, DO NOT tick the box unless you need to freeze the value.
if it's a script generated pointer, DO NOT leave the address freeze for the whole game session.
if you just want to change the value, just change the value, the changes is in real time.

- scripts:
now this happens mainly on my tables, as I usually use a main mother script to gather necessary pointers for some sub-scripts integrity check (if applicable).
so, if you de-activate the mother script (in this case, "enable" script) without de-activate its sub-scripts first (e.g., in this case, "inf. ammo clip" script need a pointer located by "enable" script to make sure it applys on the player's weapons only), some sub-scripts may attempt to read an address of a pointer that is no longer existed, as it was reside in a code cave generated by the mother script. as the code cave is "closed" by disabling the mother script, thus leads to a crash.

now to answer your questions:
1. as the pics you shared shows that you unnecessarily freeze some "modifiers" (GREEN pointers.address) of some scripts, so, did you freeze any pointers in RED when the freeze happens? if so, stop that. as most of the RED pointers are script-generated, they're obtained in "real-time", freezeing them isn't a good idea most the time.

2. the pics didn't show which 1096bimu's scripts/pointers did you use. so, did you activate any scripts/pointers from 1096bimu's table when freeze happens?

3. as mentioned above, as long as you leave the "enable" script the last one to disable, it should be fine. and I've just try disabling all the scripts and re-enabling them right now, game still running.

4. "I got into the habit of doing it after a few games I've played end up with the cheated values baked into the game if the table/trainer isn't deactivated"
it depends on what the "cheated values" you mentioned is.
e.g., if you modified the exp, then save the game. then of course it'd be saved to the game.
but if you enabled undead and quit the game without disabling the script, the functionality won't be "baked" to the game. in fact, none of my scripts would be baked into the game whatsoever.

5. the moon jump (and its sub-script) is hidden for a reason, they are ugly, and not even "fully" tested, it's just for you to play around, or you want to make a inf. double jump, that could be a good place to start tracing the codes, instead of starting it from fresh.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Is it possible to multiply gained XP? Say add some value like "multiply XP 2x/5x/10x"? So that will gain XP as usual, by playing and doing stuff, but simply higher values? In single player of course and the "usual XP", not AVP.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:32 pm
1. as the pics you shared shows that you unnecessarily freeze some "modifiers" (GREEN pointers.address) of some scripts, so, did you freeze any pointers in RED when the freeze happens? if so, stop that. as most of the RED pointers are script-generated, they're obtained in "real-time", freezeing them isn't a good idea most the time.
The only ones I've seen that are red are under pointers and are for exp and stuff. I don't really mess with that stuff, so nope. Didn't mess with any of that.

I do know how to mess with those though. I did try out bumping up my exp from like level 14 to 50 on my first character (70000 exp I think?) just to try it out but I ended up reverting back. That process is pretty simple. Set the value and freeze it, then kill something so it registers, and then unfreeze it... unless the idea is to prevent leveling up all together. In which case... maybe leaving that frozen would be ideal. I don't do that though.
Cielos wrote:
1. as the pics you shared shows that you unnecessarily freeze some "modifiers" (GREEN pointers.address) of some scripts,
By the way... am I not supposed to check status, min health, and x? (under damage multiplier)? If that's the case then I'm not sure how to use them. Here's how I understand them...

"status" is a bool that toggles the "min health" value to player only.
"min health" should be frozen or the entire "undead .3" section would be pretty ineffectual. Though, I could probably edit the "200" float value to something else before freezing it if I wanted higher or lower min health.
"x?" has to be enabled or "damage multiplier" will basically do nothing, and the float can be changed from "2" to basically whatever (before freezing it), within reason. I've tried it at 4 before. Not sure if it worked or not, but I guess it did.
Cielos wrote:
3. as mentioned above, as long as you leave the "enable" script the last one to disable, it should be fine. and I've just try disabling all the scripts and re-enabling them right now, game still running.
I was going to see which one crashed me when disabling everything but I tried it just now and it didn't crash. So, I dunno. I must have accidentally left some child scripts enabled when closing the parents.
Cielos wrote:
if it's a script generated pointer, DO NOT leave the address freeze for the whole game session.
Wait... pretty much everything in your table says it's a <script>. So are you saying it's not safe to leave any of those enabled for an entire play session? I already beat the entire game once with them on for the whole run. Surely you're just talking about the stuff in the [pointers] section. Cause that makes a lot more sense.
Cielos wrote:
2. the pics didn't show which 1096bimu's scripts/pointers did you use. so, did you activate any scripts/pointers from 1096bimu's table when freeze happens?
This one. There's only 3 there, infinite items, infinite boost, and infinite life support. I've only ever used infinite items or infinite boost from that table. But generally I added it for the infinite boost for the nomad so it's not so miserably slow, or to get over mountains/cliffs. The freeze happens with the +13 table whether I have the boost enabled or not as soon as I engage in combat. I don't think I've ever had infinite items enabled in combat. I always disable it right after I finish duping.

Every instance that I tried that with the freeze was on Eos cause that's where I happened to be at the time. I'm not sure if that's relevant. Probably not.

My guess is that the infinite life support (that I don't use) in 1096bimu's script somehow conflicts with the one you've added and perhaps some of your later tweaks to it so that now it just being present causes issues, even without it enabled. Because it definitely didn't cause a freeze when entering combat with the +6 one. Maybe not even the 8.1 edit... My theory is reinforced by the fact I never actually used the edit 9 or 10, and edit 9 is where the changes to infinite life support were introduced. The changes do work nicely on their own; I used it while fighting the architect on Voeld.

If you're able to reproduce my freeze and you know how to remove the life support script from 1096bimu's table then doing that and testing if the freeze persists would probably be where I'd look. It wouldn't be a bad idea to add the infinite items and infinite boost from that table to your table anyways. I use them all the time. Or I used to... Now I've gotta close out of cheat engine that had the +13 then load up a new one with just 1096bimu's table to dupe stuff, then save and exit out of the game entirely to load back in with your +13 table. It's pretty inconvenient, but less inconvenient than not being able to dupe stuff at all, I guess. So there's that.

I just loaded up 1096bimu's table into your +13 and merged then deleted the infinite life support and saved it, and went to Havarl and tested on those little bugs. Went into combat without a freeze.

Now that I'm thinking about it though I think the specific conditions for my game freeze may very well have been being in my nomad and getting fired on by Kett. I'm going to go test that now.

I just tested my theory. Went to Eos. Drove around and let Kett shoot at my nomad. No freeze. Turned on infinite boost, same. No freeze. Got out and started fighting (killed all the Kett), no freeze.

I'm going to just assume my theory was correct.

I'm attaching the merged scripts. They seem to work okay... may require some more extensive testing. I'll report back if I get a freeze with it set up like this.
MEA_Cielos13_plus_1096bimu2.CT
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 75 times

battle173
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by battle173 »

Is there any way to enable the "undead" script to teammates only? Please and thank you.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Is there an update on the banter bug fix? Or a way to save anytime? It's sad that I'm waiting for those fixes from Cheat Engine than Bioware.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

to anyone who want a pointer to "cryo point"

- after you enable the script, get in-game. access any menu.
- under [pointers] > [andromeda viability], you can find the cryo point on the last proper address (NOT "P->00000030").
- after you modified the value, save and reload the game.
- note that every time you want to modify cryo point, you need to re-access any menu in-game for the proper addresses to populate.

///*******************************************************************************************************///
LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:35 pm
Is it possible to multiply gained XP? Say add some value like "multiply XP 2x/5x/10x"? So that will gain XP as usual, by playing and doing stuff, but simply higher values? In single player of course and the "usual XP", not AVP.
done.
battle173 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:40 am
Is there any way to enable the "undead" script to teammates only? Please and thank you.
done.

///*******************************************************************************************************///

@Tiffany
I do know how to mess with those though. I did try out bumping up my exp from like level 14 to 50 on my first character (70000 exp I think?) just to try it out but I ended up reverting back. That process is pretty simple. Set the value and freeze it, then kill something so it registers, and then unfreeze it... unless the idea is to prevent leveling up all together. In which case... maybe leaving that frozen would be ideal. I don't do that though.
By the way... am I not supposed to check status, min health, and x? (under damage multiplier)? If that's the case then I'm not sure how to use them. Here's how I understand them...

"status" is a bool that toggles the "min health" value to player only.
"min health" should be frozen or the entire "undead .3" section would be pretty ineffectual. Though, I could probably edit the "200" float value to something else before freezing it if I wanted higher or lower min health.
"x?" has to be enabled or "damage multiplier" will basically do nothing, and the float can be changed from "2" to basically whatever (before freezing it), within reason. I've tried it at 4 before. Not sure if it worked or not, but I guess it did.
you don't need to "FREEZE" a pointer/address to let its value "registered", be it RED or GREEN or any color.
you CAN NOT ENABLE a pointer/address (e.g. the GREEN "x?", "min health", "status", or the RED "shield", "xp", "a.v.p."), as mentioned before, ticking the box of a pointer/address means you FREEZE the address, while tick the box of a script means you ENABLE the script.

for the GREEN pointers of the table, freezing them is unnecessary.
take the "damage multiplier" script as an example.
after you ENABLEd the script, the default value of "x?" would be 2. that means every time an enemy took damage, the script would make the game multiply the damage with 2, the value of "x?".
if you want the enemy to take even more damage, change the value of "x?" to 100, and CE would write 100 to this pointer immediately. and the game would multiply the game with 100 on every damage the enemy take then.
now what happens when you freeze (tick the box of) "x?". let say you freeze it when the value is 2, CE would then write 2 to this pointer continuously, thus virtually freeze the value. and when you change it to 4, CE would then, again, write 4 to this pointer continuously. which is both unnecessary for the script to operate. as this pointer won't be altered in anyway, neither by the game or CE, unless you change the value yourself, keep writing the same value to it (FREEZING it) is pointless.

for the RED pointer, for example, [pointers] > [player] > health
when you're in-game and alt-tab to CE, you see the health is 580 (for example).
you then change it to 300. WITHOUT ticking the box to "FREEZE" the value at 300, CE would have changed the value to 300 immediately. the changes is in real time -- when you changed it, you changed it.
if you tick the box to freeze it, CE would write 300 to this pointer continuously. this way you can achieve a simple inf. health.
but most, if not all, the RED pointers of my tables are script-generated, that means a script is responsible to fetch the pointer on-the-fly while the game is trying to access some corresponding addresses. these pointers may be reallocated by the game as the game progress, especially in some transition like back to Tempest from a planet, load a savegame, etc.
so, freeze them can be "dangerous" if you don't know what you are doing, as it might make CE to force write to some address unintentionally during these transition.
that's why they are perfectly fine for general value changes, but freezing them may not be a good idea in most scenarios.
Cielos wrote:
Wait... pretty much everything in your table says it's a <script>. So are you saying it's not safe to leave any of those enabled for an entire play session? I already beat the entire game once with them on for the whole run. Surely you're just talking about the stuff in the [pointers] section. Cause that makes a lot more sense.
I said, "don't freeze a script generated pointer for the whole game session" (the reasons are mentioned above, but as you says you don't touch the RED pointers at all, so it's fine). I didn't say "don't enable a script for an entire game session".
if a script is unsafe to be enabled, I'll write the script. and, again, I didn't say it's not safe to enable a script for an entire game session.
I just tested my theory. Went to Eos. Drove around and let Kett shoot at my nomad. No freeze. Turned on infinite boost, same. No freeze. Got out and started fighting (killed all the Kett), no freeze.

I'm going to just assume my theory was correct.
um... I'm not sure what's your theory still. please try to reproduce the game freeze you mentioned, and post that steps so that I can reproduce the game freeze as well.

battle173
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by battle173 »

Appreciate the quick table edit cielos, unfortunately the "undead" script for "teammates only" doesn't seem to work.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

This may be a stupid question but is it possible to reduce(!) the level of Ryder?
The Skillpoints should be no problem but I don't get the Level and XP to work :/

I've pushed to far (Level 80+) and now the enemies are scaling upwards like crazy ..

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@battle173
thanks for the report.
for now, edit "enable" script, on line 101, change this:

Code: Select all

je isplayer2
to this:

Code: Select all

jge isplayer2
I'll update the table later if it solve the problem.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

r3v4n wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:12 am
This may be a stupid question but is it possible to reduce(!) the level of Ryder?
The Skillpoints should be no problem but I don't get the Level and XP to work :/

I've pushed to far (Level 80+) and now the enemies are scaling upwards like crazy ..
Use higher lvl grade weapons, you shouldnt have any problems with dealing with them.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:55 am
r3v4n wrote:

Use higher lvl grade weapons, you shouldnt have any problems with dealing with them.
I am using the x versions.
It's not actually a real problem, it just feels wrong. Until level 80 you grow stronger and stronger and suddenly the enemies begin to scale ... na, sucks :(

Diet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Diet »

Anyone been able to figure out unlimited inventory? I managed to have it display a larger inventory on the screen, but it was still stopping me at 65 (like it would say 65/1000, and I couldn't add anything). I also managed to get it to say 999/65, which locked up the game as soon as I added another item (was hoping that if I was already over the limit I could keep adding maybe). Is this possible? Or did they hard-code the inventory size in some way? I just want to be a terrible hoarder and buy everyone's supplies so I can become the new shadow broker, :P.

I'll keep trying to mess with it, if I can get it to work I'll post it.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

r3v4n wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:10 am
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:55 am
r3v4n wrote:

I am using the x versions.
It's not actually a real problem, it just feels wrong. Until level 80 you grow stronger and stronger and suddenly the enemies begin to scale ... na, sucks :(
Im level 106, and weapons X kills them just fine. You are doing something wrong.

Alumercia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alumercia »

Hi there,

is the Dmg Mulltiplier from Cielos working?

i dont get it to work :(

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:18 am
um... I'm not sure what's your theory still.
You must have skimmed. :P
My guess is that the infinite life support (that I don't use) in 1096bimu's script somehow conflicts with the one you've added and perhaps some of your later tweaks to it so that now it just being present causes issues, even without it enabled. Because it definitely didn't cause a freeze when entering combat with the +6 one. Maybe not even the 8.1 edit... My theory is reinforced by the fact I never actually used the edit 9 or 10, and edit 9 is where the changes to infinite life support were introduced.
Cielos wrote:
please try to reproduce the game freeze you mentioned, and post that steps so that I can reproduce the game freeze as well.
I've mentioned how to make it happen a few times now... does it not freeze for you?

I'll try to summarize it... Load your +13 script, enable the settings I have marked [Link]. Now load this script and merge, click ok to the thing that pops up (obviously lol).

Go to Eos, fast travel to a forward station you know you can find Kett nearby and get in your Nomad. Drive by the Kett so they shoot at your nomad. Game should freeze. If not, try with the Infinite Boost enabled.

If still not, then that leaves an interesting set of possibilities... Our game files and exe are identical. So that only leaves variables that could be changed by the player. My guess? Nomad mods. It could also explain why my theory (see above) worked at all (assuming my theory was wrong). If it is something to do with the nomad mods and the freeze happened on my first character but not my second then it would stand to reason that if my second character and you don't have the same nomad mods as my first character that we wouldn't experience the freeze at all.
Did some testing. It's not happening at all with my second character. Bizarre. Maybe it really is nomad mods, or some other factor.

It's also possible it was on Elaaden rather than Eos. I'm not sure why that would matter. But this new character isn't there yet.
Cielos wrote:
for the GREEN pointers of the table, freezing them is unnecessary.
you CAN NOT ENABLE a pointer/address (e.g. the GREEN "x?", "min health", "status"
Now I'm a little confused. What is the proper usage of the undead section?

If "min health" doesn't have to be ticked to set the min health, and it works for the entire team without "status" ticked but for the player only with it ticked, how are we supposed to switch between the whole team and only the player without ticking the "status" pointer (which I assume is acting like a bool switch for your script)?

(edit:) Also, is it safe to change the "min health" float value to something other than 200? Because without freezing it at 200 right now it says it's at -5.684028943E-29 and I'm guessing not because when I tried to change it from that to 700 it froze the game. Mouse moves but can't exit the skills menu, or interact with it.

(edit:) Maybe it had something to do with trying to set it to a higher value since my health was already down to 200, or maybe because I was actively in combat. Going back to a forward station and changing it seems to work fine, if I keep it frozen and it never says that weird -5 nonsense.
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:56 pm
Im level 106, and weapons X kills them just fine. You are doing something wrong.
I think he's right, to a point. The enemies definitely get harder to kill the higher level you get even if you're current on gear and skills. You probably just don't notice if you're leveling legitimately. It seems like the mob curve for leveling is a bit higher than the gear & skill curve for the player. They probably did that because you'll get a lot better at the game naturally as you progress compared to when you start out, so the early level stuff is easier. The difficulty you're playing on likely factors in too.

I don't know if they continue to scale past level 80 when gear stops. Surely not... I was only ever briefly* around that level. The highest I got when I beat the game and did virtually everything was like 56 but I upped my level from 14 to 30 at one point, so I probably would have been a few levels lower than that. I don't think players would naturally get to 80+ without NewGame+ which starts you out at the same level, skills, and research.

* = Before I went from 14 to 30 I tested going up to like 80, or something like that. I upgraded all my gear, but stuff was way harder to kill on Eos compared to when I was 14. I think taking a big level leap like that is the only way you'd immediately notice, as it's not gradual at that point. It wasn't so much harder like "oh my god these guys are impossible to kill" it was more like "I used to kill these guys in 1 shot, now one shot only takes down 3/4th of their health." and "These guys used to only take 2 shots, but now they take 3, or 4..."

When I tried that I was largely invested into Biotics and I probably ignored a lot of things in Combat that I should have gotten, like skills that boost my damage per every point in the combat line and such. Hard to say though, without trying it all over again.