The Killing Antidote

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Killing Antidote

Post by Numbers66 »

makankossapo wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:54 am
Numbers66 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:56 am
is it, Not seen any updates for it being available on steam? Their main page shared the achievement testing but not the build being available for steam, can you confirm that your playing the steam version and it has the new UI? thanks XD

For anyone who doesn't know, You can play the playtest version on steam but the Beta is Available on their ([Link]) what is a few updates ahead.
Yeah, it is 0.4.8. I can progress past the shower scene. They updated the playtest on their steam page. The update log is available in discussion.
Oh thank you, never seen any updates for this, their main page has nothing on this, sorry about that. Am sure the table will be done soon then, I think it will take some time though as there is a lot of changes to the UI and machinic in this update, if you want new cheats anyways, Side note not tested the updated table so not sure if everything works yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thezerostyler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thezerostyler »

Hi, thanks for the List! Sadly i can't use the console. It just dosen't appear somehow.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Numbers66 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:37 pm
...Side note not tested the updated table so not sure if everything works yet.
The new table does not work on Beta version, while it no longer shows random numbers on the engine, activating any of it locks your character, crashes with error or doesn't do anything. Going to test on the steam version soon. will update this when done.

Update: The steams 'Playtest' version works, only tested what i could in the safe zone, everything to do with weapon damage or Zombies being not hostile was not tested. not sure why the Beta doesn't work, might have more or less content to the steam version am not sure, they seem similar, even share saves so am not sure why one works and the other does not.

Side note: this version seems a little buggy with the clothing as sometimes some items stay on you even if its not in your inventory, this may crash your game as a result. so have caution while using the item box cheat.

thezerostyler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thezerostyler »

Okaz i fixed the Consle issue. But how can i use this DressBox? Cause, i just get a BRa. When i change the Values of the Dress Type, the Game crashes. :(

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

thezerostyler wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:10 am
Okaz i fixed the Consle issue. But how can i use this DressBox? Cause, i just get a BRa. When i change the Values of the Dress Type, the Game crashes. :(
Select value from the list (double click and pick one value), do not enter your own value.

WhatYouMean
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhatYouMean »

Can you make a mod where when we die and the previous character's corpse spawns it doesn't disappear, thank you

FaTeR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FaTeR »

Thanks a lot, everything works like clockwork.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

able to make a locker/door unlocker, there is one locker that seems to be bugged and cant be opened, there is also a few doors that cant be opened, though most that cant open lead to no where and some loop round to another part of the map so be interesting to see where they all go, plus it allows everyone to unlock all the lockers without a code XD

wyrde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wyrde »

Cyber wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:18 am
version 0.4.7
it's impossible to checking the cheat engine box - patch dress box (right click -> first low : << error in line 22 (mov [r14], r13b) : this instruction can't be compiled >>
how to enable the checking box - patch dress box ?
* enable console
* Fill out the cheat table for the box in CE
* use console to summon a box. This new box will have the values from the table.
* open box in game
Last edited by wyrde on Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Might be a issue or a bug with the engine but the unlimited health doesn't turn off again, even after restarting the game and restarting the engine. So now every time the engine is active, I cant die lol

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Numbers66 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:31 pm
Might be a issue or a bug with the engine but the unlimited health doesn't turn off again, even after restarting the game and restarting the engine. So now every time the engine is active, I cant die lol
It is not a bug, you close the game while the cheat is still active. So you could either deactivate all cheats before closing the game or restart the table before starting the game.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Cyber wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:52 pm
Numbers66 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:31 pm
It is not a bug, you close the game while the cheat is still active. So you could either deactivate all cheats before closing the game or restart the table before starting the game.
Thanks for the information XD

Nope10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nope10 »

Hi, do you think it will be possible to remove all the HUD things especially when you die, we can no longer press ESC to remove the blur screen.

Feels like they want to prevent the Ryona content but to be honest if they keep doing that, peoples will just lose interest in the game (And yes I do play this game for ryona)

Having an options in the settings to bring back the 0.47 death screen (when you press ESC to remove the blur and TKA logo) would be more appropriate, that way peoples can choose to play for real or just for ryona.

The devs are kinda annoying...

TommyTomahawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TommyTomahawk »

Nope10 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:45 pm
Hi, do you think it will be possible to remove all the HUD things especially when you die, we can no longer press ESC to remove the blur screen.

Feels like they want to prevent the Ryona content but to be honest if they keep doing that, peoples will just lose interest in the game (And yes I do play this game for ryona)

Having an options in the settings to bring back the 0.47 death screen (when you press ESC to remove the blur and TKA logo) would be more appropriate, that way peoples can choose to play for real or just for ryona.

The devs are kinda annoying...
The game is going the way of Sudden Attack 2, starting out really promising, and then giving in to a small mob of vocal outrage people and slowly adding more and more censorship (until finally canceling the project altogether). I hate this.

Anyone know if freecam is possible in this game?

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

TommyTomahawk wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:42 pm

Anyone know if freecam is possible in this game?
yes, its on the First page, just scroll a little, the one in the table allow character fly and the one done in console is for the camera.

Side note, don't activate during cutscenes, if you do, use console to turn off again before it ends or you may softlock the camera, someone can maybe confirm this.