Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ghostknight12354
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Ghostknight12354 »

please include infinite durability option

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cenness
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cenness »

Current game version is 1.2.2 now.

Zxeait
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zxeait »

Surprised no one has asked for simply "more money" or be able to set your money. But it is easy enough as it is single digit. So 0.3 = 3, 3.3 = 33, 33.3 = 333, etc in cheat engine.
Last edited by Zxeait on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zogggg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zogggg »

Could skill levels be added as well? Thanks for the skill pointers and great work so far.

Agrax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Agrax »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am
iicecube wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 am

[..]
That was my first thought, but I was using a different save to find my pointers and addresses, originally. I recreated the weight script, using the non-script method I used before, zeroing out the opcode.

Code: Select all

addss xmm0,[rax+0C]
No crash.

LP Update: Lockpicks can be found via float. I just used an All array and kept dropping/picking up lockpicks until I got 2 values. Seeing as 2/4byte didn't work previously, I froze the float and voila.
I might be dumb, but i cannot find the lockpick entry xD Im stuck almost at the begginning when Kunesh asks me to steal a ring from a chest for his friend. I even used the easy lockpicking mod, but when the mod is on, the chest cannot be opened at all xD And i terribly suck at this lockpicking minigame. And i have only 1 lockpick left :/ sooo... I could use a lockpick cheat...

Cenness
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cenness »

Sudden death with frozen health, because of bleeding is quite infuriating. Could something be done with this?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Cenness wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:06 pm
Current game version is 1.2.2 now.
I'll check the table and see if the pointers still work.
Cenness wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Sudden death with frozen health, because of bleeding is quite infuriating. Could something be done with this?
Have you tried setting health and stamina to a high level like 1000? Sudden death barely happened for me.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Still hoping for that one hit kill (maybe massive damage or something), been playing around with console commands but nothing has worked yet, getting annoyed at these guys who can take 3 hits to the face and 10 to the stomach and are still alive, realism my butt.

Cenness
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cenness »

The Mogician wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Cenness wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Have you tried setting health and stamina to a high level like 1000? Sudden death barely happened for me.
They oscillate between max value and 1000 in CE. And game eventually crashed after 10-15 minutes of "battle". But yeah, I didn't die.

Prevat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prevat »

Did anybody figure out how to increase the skill level?

KingdomComeSaviour
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KingdomComeSaviour »

Just wanted to post the way to get unilmited saves here incase you guys didnt find it saw a few people asking earlier

[Link]

basically using 7zip u turn off schnapps 1->0 in the game dat file super easy

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Anyone knows when guards see you have stolen items and you run away. There's some kind of bounty on you or something? Does it go away? I don't wanna go to jail

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

yoco wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:08 pm
Anyone knows when guards see you have stolen items and you run away. There's some kind of bounty on you or something? Does it go away? I don't wanna go to jail
Dunno about stolen items but i locked picked the one guys home at night because i wanted to talk to him, needless to say he was not amused and freaked out got the guards. Which made me have to sneak around to get the quest done, kinda fun.

Seems after a few days your wanted level will drop tho at lest for breaking and entering. Which it generally easy to find ways to kill a few days in game.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

Agrax wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:17 pm
SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am
iicecube wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 am

[..]
That was my first thought, but I was using a different save to find my pointers and addresses, originally. I recreated the weight script, using the non-script method I used before, zeroing out the opcode.

Code: Select all

addss xmm0,[rax+0C]
No crash.

LP Update: Lockpicks can be found via float. I just used an All array and kept dropping/picking up lockpicks until I got 2 values. Seeing as 2/4byte didn't work previously, I froze the float and voila.
I might be dumb, but i cannot find the lockpick entry xD Im stuck almost at the begginning when Kunesh asks me to steal a ring from a chest for his friend. I even used the easy lockpicking mod, but when the mod is on, the chest cannot be opened at all xD And i terribly suck at this lockpicking minigame. And i have only 1 lockpick left :/ sooo... I could use a lockpick cheat...
I find lockpicking easy, it is just a matter of finding the sweet spot and moving the sweet spot to rotate the lock, use the inner hook as a guide to move the mouse to rotate the sweet spot, you can sweep the thing around the sweet spot area if you go off it and the lock stops turning, as long as you stay in the general area it will not break the pick that easily.

Now pick pocketing that i have not been abel to figure out at all.

nani17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nani17 »

Love this table. very useful

Unlimted weight mod here if anyone wants it.

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... ce/mods/12.