[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by XiNingXien »

found out how the mod for unlocking all clothing works... pretty simple download this "[Link]" (this build worked for me)
throw it into the folder where the ddv.exe is.
and then download the unlock all clothing mod from nexus and put it into the plugins folder.
run the game and when u get ingame just check what hotkey is put as default for you in the config folder (it was "U" for me)

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

XiNingXien wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:22 pm
found out how the mod for unlocking all clothing works... pretty simple download this "[Link]" (this build worked for me)
and then download the unlock all clothing mod from nexus and put it into the plugins folder.
run the game and when u get ingame just check what hotkey is put as default for you in the config folder (it was "U" for me)
The mod was removed. I looked into it offsite. It didn't actually unlock anything. It was purely visual, There's server validation for the unlocks.

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:05 pm
XiNingXien wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:22 pm
The mod was removed. I looked into it offsite. It didn't actually unlock anything. It was purely visual, There's server validation for the unlocks.
Sorry I didnt really notice it when I tested it because I already have 706/713(or 716?) clothing items ... thanks for the info tho :)

bananafish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bananafish »

the infinite mana script that was posted here won't work for me, is it broken for anyone else?

N3rveMods
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3rveMods »

Here is my cheat engine table

viewtopic.php?t=26826

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Update to Game Version v1.8.5-46

- I use pirate version of the game with Online Feature.
- With Craft Result Swap, You can get NPC Skin, Premium Shop Item, Currency, Clothes, Furniture, Tools, and etc.
- For Furniture, Cloth, and Food, I will not list all of them. You can help expand Item ID in [Link] :ph34r:
- Moonstone Only Visual

* Before using this Table, it's recommended to backup your save game
If anyone is curious on how you can backup your save, and navigate to
C:\Users\<YOURUSER>\AppData\LocalLow\Gameloft\Disney Dreamlight Valley
then backup Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can copy and paste the folder

Feature
Notes *READ ME FIRST
Notes:
1. You can unlock All Craft Recipe with: Activate Player Data > Debug Show All Crafting Recipe > Change Value to 1
2. You can Swap Item in Craft Menu.
---- For Swap Craft Result: Some item are bugged, Ex: Memory Shard / Piece.
--------- For this step you need to go to Craft Table and Open Craft Menu > Click Any Recipe to Populate Value in Cheat Engine.
--------- Use this Spreadsheet to look at Item ID. [Link]
3. Set All Craft Material to Apple Script will make all craft material to apple. Activate > Open Craft Menu > Cycle between Item Category.
---- It will make some item need +1000 Apple so use Moved Item Set to 9000 [Use It Only For Apple]
Old Table
ddv.CT
Version 1
+ Set Moved Item
+ Movement Speed
+ Item Data
+ Crafting Data
(80.06 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
Attachments
ddv.CT
Version 2
For Game Version: v1.8.5-46
+ Fix Script Position
+ Craft Only Need Apple Material
+ Star Path Complete All Mission
+ Fix Movement Speed
+ Scrooge Daily Order
(249.51 KiB) Downloaded 753 times
Last edited by lmrlmax on Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:31 am

- I use pirate version of the game, so I don't know if Craft Result Swap / Item Swap will work in Original Game with Online Feature Check.
- With Craft Result Swap, You can get NPC Skin, Premium Shop Item, Currency, Clothes, Furniture, Tools, and etc.
- For Furniture, Cloth, and Food, I will not list all of them. You can help expand Item ID in [Link] :ph34r:
- There are Moonstone in Item ID, but I don't know if it will work for original game, maybe only visual.
- For Set Achievement Count, it will make your current Achievement Requirement to 99999. I don't know if it will make your account banned, so careful using that.

If anyone is curious on how you can backup your save, logout of cloud saving and navigate to

Feature
Notes *READ ME FIRST
Notes:
1. You can unlock All Craft Recipe with: Activate Player Data > Debug Show All Crafting Recipe > Change Value to 1
2. You can Swap Item in Inventory and Craft Menu.
---- For Item Swap in Inventory: It's not perfect and not 100% accurate, and it's not safe, sometime it need to move item more than 1 time to other slot to make Item Swap Work.
---- For Swap Craft Result: It's better than Inventory Item Swap, but some item are bugged, Ex: Memory Shard / Piece.
--------- For this step you need to Scourge Shop and Open Craft Menu > Click Any Recipe to Populate Value in Cheat Engine.
3. Set All Craft Material to Apple Script will make all craft material to apple. Activate > Open Craft Menu > Cycle between Item Category.
---- It will make some item need +1000 Apple so use Moved Item Set to 9000 [Use It Only For Apple]
i have the legit steam copy of the game and the apple craft does not work but the craft change does i now have paid for skins/items thank you <3 also moonstones is just VISUAL correct but maybe there is a way to spawn moonstone chests?

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

MilfSquirter wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:03 pm
i have the legit steam copy of the game and the apple craft does not work but the craft change does i now have paid for skins/items thank you <3 also moonstones is just VISUAL correct but maybe there is a way to spawn moonstone chests?
Thanks for the feedback, is unlock All Craft Recipe (with Activate Player Data > Debug Show All Crafting Recipe > Change Value to 1) work for you?
it's not permanent unlock, reset after you exit game.

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:31 am

- I use pirate version of the game, so I don't know if Craft Result Swap / Item Swap will work in Original Game with Online Feature Check.
- There are Moonstone in Item ID, but I don't know if it will work for original game, maybe only visual.
- For Set Achievement Count, it will make your current Achievement Requirement to 99999. I don't know if it will make your account banned, so careful using that.

If anyone is curious on how you can backup your save, logout of cloud saving and navigate to

Feature
Notes *READ ME FIRST
Notes:
2. You can Swap Item in Inventory and Craft Menu.
---- For Item Swap in Inventory: It's not perfect and not 100% accurate, and it's not safe, sometime it need to move item more than 1 time to other slot to make Item Swap Work.
---- For Swap Craft Result: It's better than Inventory Item Swap, but some item are bugged, Ex: Memory Shard / Piece.
--------- For this step you need to Scourge Shop and Open Craft Menu > Click Any Recipe to Populate Value in Cheat Engine.
great work, been trying to do this on the switch for a while now, didn't think about changing the crafting id.. but it's easy enough!

(and yes the debugcrafting in the profile will work)

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:17 pm
MilfSquirter wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:03 pm
Thanks for the feedback, is unlock All Craft Recipe (with Activate Player Data > Debug Show All Crafting Recipe > Change Value to 1) work for you?
it's not permanent unlock, reset after you exit game.
yes it did but like you said it resets after restarting the game , thank you for your hard work on this <3

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

how would i find the item ids? i wouldnt mind spending the time to gather all them and add them to the spreadsheet but i do not know how to go about finding the ids

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

MilfSquirter wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:06 pm
how would i find the item ids? i wouldnt mind spending the time to gather all them and add them to the spreadsheet but i do not know how to go about finding the ids
For clothing, Scrooge Shop or.. by changing id's and incrementing it, 1 by 1.. and writing down..

There's most likely a easier way of finding the index/table in memory but I have not been able to find it

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

khuong wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:36 pm
MilfSquirter wrote:
For clothing, Scrooge Shop or.. by changing id's and incrementing it, 1 by 1.. and writing down..

There's most likely a easier way of finding the index/table in memory but I have not been able to find it
yeah i dont understand how the scrouge shop item id thing works it just shows the same id for me each clothing i click on

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

MilfSquirter wrote:
how would I find the item ids? i wouldnt mind spending the time to gather all them and add them to the spreadsheet but i do not know how to go about finding the ids
Because I don't know how to data mine and other method, I do it manually, for clothes I search for Example of Item ID with Dissect Mono.

Code: Select all

Item ID have some pattern
X0X00XXX -> 10000000 then increase +1 until you can't get Item Image in Craft Menu, 
   It's rare to increase until hundred or 1XX, maybe for furniture or clothes it need to go above 100
	-> 10100000 then increase +1 until you can't get Item Image in Craft Menu, 
   Last ID with Image +50 ID with no Image then go next step
	-> 10200000 then increase +1 until you can't get Item Image in Craft Menu, 
   it can repeat until 11100000 but if there no item in this Address then go next step
	-> 20000000 -> repeat process	
Some Item ID will have blank Item, so be careful. If the image still same with increase of 1 x50 times, follow above step.

I already give some prefix for majority Item ID from 10000000 to 180000000.
I think there Motif too, but I forget to list it.

if you can get Item to Your Inventory, then it easier, use "Moved Item Data [Only Visual] [For Check Item]" script and it will show Item ID.

For Furniture, you can use Debug Mode to unlock All Recipe, It will make search for Item ID easier.
Click Furniture Recipe -> Look at Craft Data Item ID Result, I think it was 40000000, then use guide from above.

I already put hotkey for Craft Result Item ID,
So you need to:
Click Craft Recipe -> CTRL+1 to increase 1 or CTRL+2 to decrease 1 -> Click Other Craft Recipe and your Craft Recipe will different -> Repeat

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

lmrlmax wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:11 pm
MilfSquirter wrote:
how would I find the item ids? i wouldnt mind spending the time to gather all them and add them to the spreadsheet but i do not know how to go about finding the ids
Because I don't know how to data mine and other method, I do it manually, for clothes I search for Example of Item ID with Dissect Mono.

Code: Select all

Item ID have some pattern
X0X00XXX -> 10000000 then increase +1 until you can't get Item Image in Craft Menu, 
   It's rare to increase until hundred or 1XX, maybe for furniture or clothes it need to go above 100
	-> 10100000 then increase +1 until you can't get Item Image in Craft Menu, 
   Last ID with Image +50 ID with no Image then go next step
	-> 10200000 then increase +1 until you can't get Item Image in Craft Menu, 
   it can repeat until 11100000 but if there no item in this Address then go next step
	-> 20000000 -> repeat process	
Some Item ID will have blank Item, so be careful. If the image still same with increase of 1 x50 times, follow above step.

I already give some prefix for majority Item ID from 10000000 to 180000000.
I think there Motif too, but I forget to list it.

if you can get Item to Your Inventory, then it easier, use "Moved Item Data [Only Visual] [For Check Item]" script and it will show Item ID.

For Furniture, you can use Debug Mode to unlock All Recipe, It will make search for Item ID easier.
Click Furniture Recipe -> Look at Craft Data Item ID Result, I think it was 40000000, then use guide from above.

I already put hotkey for Craft Result Item ID,
So you need to:
Click Craft Recipe -> CTRL+1 to increase 1 or CTRL+2 to decrease 1 -> Click Other Craft Recipe and your Craft Recipe will different -> Repeat
ahh ok thank you for clearing that up for me, i will do some testing and see what i can do appreciate all the help :)