Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Seuqled
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by Seuqled »

qawsed wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:12 am
Unfortunately, it seems that mhy creates a new rule for anti-cheating recently, every time I modify the "HoYoKProtect.sys" and "mhypbase.dll" then log in the game, it tells me that "operation of client components is abnormal, please try to restart the client. Error code:10251-4001". Wish someone could help me!
No issues on my end, are you sure you're changing the file names back before you click on the door/arch to start the game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

arcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcio »

Toilet Cleaner wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:11 am
arcio wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:56 pm
only no skill cool down
ty so much sir..now we only waiting for the "Loot Range" to be fixed
sadly i can't help for that

Toilet Cleaner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Toilet Cleaner »

arcio wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:43 am
Toilet Cleaner wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:11 am
arcio wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:56 pm
only no skill cool down
ty so much sir..now we only waiting for the "Loot Range" to be fixed
sadly i can't help for that
Sorry sir..i dont mean to put a burden on you..i mean this CT would be enough until someone could help update the "Loot Range"..ty for your hard work mate

Toilet Cleaner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Toilet Cleaner »

Seuqled wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:40 am
qawsed wrote:
Unfortunately, it seems that mhy creates a new rule for anti-cheating recently, every time I modify the "HoYoKProtect.sys" and "mhypbase.dll" then log in the game, it tells me that "operation of client components is abnormal, please try to restart the client. Error code:10251-4001". Wish someone could help me!
No issues on my end, are you sure you're changing the file names back before you click on the door/arch to start the game?
Yeah same for me..reading this almost give heart attack, i thought we already finish, no more cheating..i've already try a few minutes ago..gladly it still work..pheww

tptdynamic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tptdynamic »

qawsed wrote:
you must active it when you not in the game right? after you go though the door then active cheat

tptdynamic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tptdynamic »

if you active stats multiplier during elemental loading it should work right away

qawsed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qawsed »

Seuqled wrote:
qawsed wrote:
I'm sure, because if I don't change the file names back, it doesn't allow me to get in the door, in other words, if I don't change the file names back, when I click the door, it breaks down, if I change the names back, I can enter the game, but seconds later, it tells me that "operation of client components is abnormal, please try to restart the client. Error code:10251-4001" :( :(

qawsed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qawsed »

tptdynamic wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:10 pm
qawsed wrote:
you must active it when you not in the game right? after you go though the door then active cheat
No, I don't even click the CheatEngine, I did nothing before I click the door except rename the file name.

tptdynamic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tptdynamic »

i just send you pm check your pm

skyblack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skyblack »

qawsed wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:16 pm
Seuqled wrote:
qawsed wrote:
I'm sure, because if I don't change the file names back, it doesn't allow me to get in the door, in other words, if I don't change the file names back, when I click the door, it breaks down, if I change the names back, I can enter the game, but seconds later, it tells me that "operation of client components is abnormal, please try to restart the client. Error code:10251-4001" :( :(
it happens when you enter and leave [tea pot] world with cheat on, or your internet is disconnected and then reconnect.

tptdynamic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tptdynamic »

skyblack wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:53 pm
qawsed wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:16 pm
Seuqled wrote:

it happens when you enter and leave [tea pot] world with cheat on, or your internet is disconnected and then reconnect.
nah it just new anti cheat ban while in-game but it only in chinese version soon it come to global version too

tptdynamic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tptdynamic »

Now im using cheat and it keep crashing!!!

zzimanprime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zzimanprime »

no SkillCD gives me "Change of movups [rbx+58],xmm0" error

arcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcio »

zzimanprime wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:46 pm
if you are talking about this, it's not an error close it and activate the cheat normally

zzimanprime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zzimanprime »

arcio wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:38 pm
zzimanprime wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:46 pm
if you are talking about this, it's not an error close it and activate the cheat normally
Thx! it works fine