Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
greatcrystal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by greatcrystal »

hey man can u add an option to unlock all gates at Great Crystal pls? that place is fuckin annoying xD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JNolan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JNolan »

I think the script for damage modifiers do work. The issue is that the numbers on the screen aren't any different. I'm in the Estersand area where my character is doing about 40 damage to enemies. Without the script, it takes 2-3 hits to kill one, but when I turn on the script, one hit is killing them, yet it's still saying I only do about 40 damage. That's probably the issue. Likewise, I set the hero damage multiplier to 0.5. When a Wolf hit me for 6 damage, my HP only went down by 3.

Bettatta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bettatta »

I'd pretty much pay someone at this point to find a 100% steal code. I've looked for ever to find that one condition/ chance that sets a steal to successful or not. Hopefully someone else can find it.

Khalyus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khalyus »

sry to bother u guys...but can anyone make a code to rise multiple hits chance? its would be great. and sry for my bad english.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:56 am
HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:57 pm
You're welcome to rewrite the license portion of the table and list every single license individually converting the addresses. I'm not going to. It's functional as-is.
I actually went ahead and did that - since I had rearranged the table anyways, the rest was easy with a bit of Lua shenanigans. I mean, you're right, of course - your table works perfectly fine, but I like tinkering and editing licenses is a good deal more convenient this way :D.

I've attached the table, but it's not the tidiest thing in the world - if anyone feels an urge to sort the licenses, please feel free to do so :).

EDIT: Don't execute the Lua script when asked after opening the table, you'll duplicate all values otherwise.

EDIT 2: I cleaned the table up a bit (I arranged the entries alphabetically) and removed the Lua script so it doesn't bother anyone on startup. I copied it into the table extras, though, just for reference in case anyone is curious.
I just noticed something off with the license table. During my current run, Penelo's addresses are not being detected, and Ashe's addresses are actually modifying Balthier's stats. Seems like the pointer isn't entirely accurate just yet. It was fine in a previous run today, so not sure what could be messing with the addresses.

Bettatta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bettatta »

I think I found a good 100% steal code, I'm still in the process of testing. Please tell me if you decide to try it and come across any errors.
Attachments
Steal.CT
(12.64 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

greatcrystal wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:21 pm
hey man can u add an option to unlock all gates at Great Crystal pls? that place is fuckin annoying xD
Check my table on page 7. Under Event Related there's something in there for the gates. Don't know 100% if it will work, since I ported it from a different table.
Khalyus wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:07 am
sry to bother u guys...but can anyone make a code to rise multiple hits chance? its would be great. and sry for my bad english.
Check the table on page 7. Under "Natural Effects" for each character, one of the options is for the genji gloves effect, which increases the chance for multiple hits.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Hmm wonder if the License addresses might've shifted due to adding the 2nd jobs to my characters lol.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:19 am
Hmm wonder if the License addresses might've shifted due to adding the 2nd jobs to my characters lol.
They shouldn't have. The jobs are on line 12. IDK about that other table though. The addresses for Licenses are static. Like pretty much everything on my table. I don't know enough to do scripts or anything yet.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Yeah your table seems fine still. It's mancomb's that's going wrong atm. (And only for a few characters. It's very odd).

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

Wow, you're a monster, DrummerIX! Thanks for sharing!!

jvook
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jvook »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 pm

I've actually rearranged PhoenixFlare's matrix (great work, by the way - all credit goes to him!) to make the bit values of the individual licenses more easily findable. Maybe you can make use of it :). You can find the spreadsheet here: [Link]

The initial licenses of each character can be found in the FF Wiki: [Link]
Thanks, this helped a lot. I finished the script but our chart is missing a few values. If you or someone could go in and fill in the handful of highlighted items in this chart it would be complete: [Link]

In the meantime, this script is functional to reset jobs and LP. This script will refund all the LP you've spent and reset your jobs, so you can try out different builds.

I haven't tested it with second job selected but I see no reason it won't work.
Spoiler
Instead of resetting the characters to their default skills, I just reset everything and refunded the default skills. If you want to have your default skills you can add them back, and if not you can choose to skip them.
edit: Added removal of starter skills as optional
Attachments
FFXII_TZA_Jobreset.CT
edit 2
(16.51 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Last edited by jvook on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BlackMage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackMage »

Hello! I just started playing and picked up the Firefly at the beginning. After some googling, I saw that it'd take forever until I get some more for the rest of my characters. Is there any way to only cheat in a specific accessory?

samos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samos »

JNolan wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:25 pm
I think the script for damage modifiers do work. The issue is that the numbers on the screen aren't any different. I'm in the Estersand area where my character is doing about 40 damage to enemies. Without the script, it takes 2-3 hits to kill one, but when I turn on the script, one hit is killing them, yet it's still saying I only do about 40 damage. That's probably the issue. Likewise, I set the hero damage multiplier to 0.5. When a Wolf hit me for 6 damage, my HP only went down by 3.
Can you check to see what happens when you put the hero damage modifier to 1.5 and 2.0?

ilykrayn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilykrayn »

greatcrystal wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:21 pm
Did HylianZ's table happen to work for the gates?