Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Ebenezer and the Invisible World

Post by maifa2022 »

Game Name: Ebenezer and the Invisible World
DEVELOPER: Orbit Studio, Play on Worlds
Engine : Unity
Version: release version
trainer : infinite jump, Infinite Health, infinite money , infinite Mana, Infinite Items, Easy Kills, speed up

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Ebenezer and the Invisible World

Post by VampTY »

Ebenezer and the Invisible World [Non-Steam] Version 1.1.0.15

Activate Ebenezer and the Invisible World when you're in control of your player.
Get hit once, then activate PlayerStatus, then get a second hit and values will function.

Take care! :ph34r: :wub:
Attachments
EbenezerAndTheInvisibleWorld.CT
[Non-Steam] Ebenezer and the Invisible World [Version 1.1.0.15]
(3.6 KiB) Downloaded 433 times
Ebenezer And The Invisible World.CT
[Non-Steam] Ebenezer and the Invisible World [ Version 1.0]
(3.73 KiB) Downloaded 716 times
Last edited by VampTY on Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maifa2022
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by maifa2022 »

Thank You very much.

gooling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gooling »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:02 am
:P Unfortunately, It doesn't have Infinite jump or super jump :wub:

:P :wub:

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fauxfire76 »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:02 am
Ebenezer and the Invisible World [Non-Steam] Rune
  • Activate Ebenezer And The Invisible World
  • Get hit, then activate PlayerStatus
So far only that, got bored, after the first enemy, so no progress was down while playing, i quit playing.More options might appear later (mood) or by other users, though i must add this again, is just another Unity game, lots of unused and unwanted options can be added to table, is that easy! :lol: :P

Take care! :ph34r: :wub:
Appreciate the effort and I had this working previously but just now I can't get the "Player Status" script to activate. It just causes CE to go non-responsive and then eventually start responding again but with the code still inactive. Even tried downloading it fresh just in case. I didn't think the game had updated at all but I could be wrong. Tried it both using the first line to attach to the process and attaching it to the process manually myself. Nothing has made a difference. Any suggestions?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

fauxfire76 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:31 pm

Appreciate the effort and I had this working previously but just now I can't get the "Player Status" script to activate. It just causes CE to go non-responsive and then eventually start responding again but with the code still inactive. Even tried downloading it fresh just in case. I didn't think the game had updated at all but I could be wrong. Tried it both using the first line to attach to the process and attaching it to the process manually myself. Nothing has made a difference. Any suggestions?
The game got updated, either paste me through PM the non-steam version of the game compressed that will match your version in order to update, or wait for it when it will be on updated and cracked, i can't find some reliable cracked source, only shady sites found and i'm not buying it! :lol:

In any case, is super easy to do! :D

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fauxfire76 »

VampTY wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:38 pm
fauxfire76 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:31 pm

The game got updated, either paste me through PM the non-steam version of the game compressed that will match your version in order to update, or wait for it when it will be on updated and cracked, i can't find some reliable cracked source, only shady sites found and i'm not buying it! :lol:

In any case, is super easy to do! :D
I'll have to wait then since I only have the Steam version. Ah well. :)

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

fauxfire76 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:55 pm

Updated!

See if it works (it will work for the mentioned version though), i've downloaded some shady updated version :lol: and i've updated the same options as previous, since i'm still at the start point, no progress at all. :P
I can add more to it, so whoever migt want more added to it, paste me some saved game through PM or here and if that will be compatible to the version i have installed, then i can add 2-3 more options to it.Don't ask where's the location of the saved game, use the net or check your device, is that easy!

:ph34r: :wub:

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fauxfire76 »

VampTY wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:51 pm
fauxfire76 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:55 pm

Updated!

See if it works (it will work for the mentioned version though), i've downloaded some shady updated version :lol: and i've updated the same options as previous, since i'm still at the start point, no progress at all. :P
I can add more to it, so whoever migt want more added to it, paste me some saved game through PM or here and if that will be compatible to the version i have installed, then i can add 2-3 more options to it.Don't ask where's the location of the saved game, use the net or check your device, is that easy!

:ph34r: :wub:
Thank you so very much good sir. You didn't have to go to all that trouble. It took some time once the Player Status option activated to populate the subsequent values in the options but they did populate and all is working as expected. Again, thank you thank you thank you. <3

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fauxfire76 »

Hmmmm this is very odd behavior I'm seeing. So I can start a new game, get to the first save point, save, and activate the codes without issue. However, using my save from yesterday with some hours of playtime in it, the player status code isn't activating. And after using a new save to get it to activate, the subsequent ones aren't activating. Would you mind if I sent you a copy of my later save? Or are you no longer working with this game? It's fine either way, it was just worth it to ask. :)

Course I post this and somehow it starts working. Ah well lol

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fauxfire76 »

Thank you again for making this table. I have been able to play the game to 100% completion and had a grand time doing it. I actually was able to get the original version of the table to work as well. I had to have a save at the very first save point that I opened and used that to trigger the Player Status to activate and populate the addresses. Then I would switch to my actual game save, get hit, and then the values would populate. Not what I'm used to with Cheat Engine but since I'm a Systems Programmer by trade, I was able to figure out how to make it work for me.

You do good work. Thank you again.