Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Core279
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Core279 »

Anyway we can get one that locks the Quickening timer to a certain amount, instead of getting progressively quicker? It'd help unload some serious firepower thanks to concurrences. Though maybe an unlimited Mist Charge script would prove just as effective.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Exeter wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:17 pm
I think all that's missing now is a Bestiary thing. Maybe make it so that whenever you kill a monster, you can set a multiplier to it. That'd fill out each monster entry you find immediately. And maybe a weather changer would be great to have too.
I'm still hunting for the bestiary. I'm positive it's static, just gotta get there. Also trying to play the game too, so it may take some time. As far as changing the weather, that's controlled by game time, so if you adjust that, the weather changes too.
Switchblade717 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:15 am
I made an account just to suggest/ask one thing with these cheat tables: Would it be possible to modify the appearance of a weapon in game? Say I want my top level dagger to look like the starting dagger. Would that be possible?

Thanks for your hard work guys, those of us in the steam community really appreciate what you do.
You'd have to mod the game for that. Model replacement isn't possible with CE for FFXII. I'm 99% certain.
alanroxas wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:20 am
Hi, haven't had a chance to read through the thread as it is quite long, so if someone has requested this I apologize.

I wanted to request a camera script, if possible. I'd like to be able to zoom out a bit more.

Thanks.
I'll see what I can do. No promises.
Core279 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:57 am
Anyway we can get one that locks the Quickening timer to a certain amount, instead of getting progressively quicker? It'd help unload some serious firepower thanks to concurrences. Though maybe an unlimited Mist Charge script would prove just as effective.
Check page 7 for my table. I found a pointer for the mist timer already.

Emraell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Emraell »

I'm having trouble with the magick/technick scripts. They show up in my inventory, but remain unusable in combat/gambit despite having the required licenses.

I am also having trouble porting the all gambits code from Code Breaker.

Code: Select all

Have all Gambits (CB2v4+ & GS2v4+)
4054EF80 00070001
FFFFFFFF 00000000
0054EF9C 000000FF
I turned it into 02183FC0 - 02183FC7 by calculating the offset between the gil address in TZA and IZJS, but no luck.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Emraell wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:26 am
I'm having trouble with the magick/technick scripts. They show up in my inventory, but remain unusable in combat/gambit despite having the required licenses.

4054EF80 00070001
FFFFFFFF 00000000
0054EF9C 000000FF
I turned it into 02183FC0 - 02183FC7 by calculating the offset between the gil address in TZA and IZJS, but no luck.
Yeah, I haven't fixed the All Magic and Techniques. There is another place in memory that requires an update, but I haven't figured out exactly where. Use the Override Item ID in Shop or Treasure Chest instead for those for now.

btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by btmarcher »

Emraell wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:26 am

4054EF80 00070001
FFFFFFFF 00000000
0054EF9C 000000FF
So you do know that as soon as you leave Nalbina and return to Rabanastre, maybe an hour or two into the game, you can buy EVERY Gambit, right? So even if you somehow managed to wipe out all your Gambits you can just go buy them again (a pain, sure, but it's not a dealbreaker). Unless there's a reason here I'm missing aside from 'why not'.

Unrelated, has anyone else been having issues with "Enemies Drop All Loot" after getting the Monograph's and Canopic Jar? It's not like with stealing where it doesn't show the extra item(s), it just doesn't give the extra loot. Example, I killed 3 Pandoras in Lhusu and only got 1 Wrath of the Gods. Also no Pebbles (no complaints here) and no Arcana either. Is there a second setting to use in the table or is it just the way the game is coded?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

btmarcher wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:05 am
Unrelated, has anyone else been having issues with "Enemies Drop All Loot" after getting the Monograph's and Canopic Jar? It's not like with stealing where it doesn't show the extra item(s), it just doesn't give the extra loot. Example, I killed 3 Pandoras in Lhusu and only got 1 Wrath of the Gods. Also no Pebbles (no complaints here) and no Arcana either. Is there a second setting to use in the table or is it just the way the game is coded?
That is something else I need to look into. I believe the game has hard coded up to 5 items drop, but I haven't tested much with the monograph's or canopic jar. There is probably some other code that handles it. I remember getting pebbles when I played, but that might have been it. If there is a limit of 5 item drops per mob, I will have to write special code to give more than that limit. Haven't had time to look into it yet.

Emraell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Emraell »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:33 am
Yeah, I haven't fixed the All Magic and Techniques. There is another place in memory that requires an update, but I haven't figured out exactly where. Use the Override Item ID in Shop or Treasure Chest instead for those for now.
I see. Thanks for the table, then.

I changed the script for item override to increment by 1. Much saner than editing the value over and over again.

jvook
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jvook »

Thanks for the table!

Would it be possible to make a cheat that just resets all the LP for each character? So you could try out several builds? Also to change the class?

PhoenixFlare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhoenixFlare »

I have the starting address for the bestiary that I found yesterday, I'll put it up later. The good news is, each bestiary entry is a single byte, so it will be easy to manipulate.

@DrummerIX: If you don't mind, would you be able to put the pointers that your Steal and Enemy Item Drop uses? Maybe we can figure something out. If I remember correctly, the PS2 IZJS version has a Steal code that enables 100% Steal rate, which is not what your code does (I'm failing quite miserably yesterday to steal something after repeated tries, usually from high-level mobs).

curryjg44
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by curryjg44 »

Excellent table! I wish I could have enough understanding to do this stuff. Simply amazing. I can confirm that removing all the loot fixes the the Chops problem. I was freaking out when I realized I hadn't saved in a long time and couldn't use the cab. I'm glad I came back here and got the new table. Whew!! Thanks again!

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Hmm for some reason my game is crashing fairly often now. Can't say for sure if it's one of the cheats in the table, or simply the game itself being annoying. Last night it happened trying to equip Wymhero Blade, so I left that alone, but now it happened simply going to the party menu screen.

jvook
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jvook »

HylianZ wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:32 pm
Azure wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:05 pm
I know there is already a code to change to License Board each character has, but is there a way to "clean" the previous board? as it is when I change from White Mage to Knight I still have every license I purchased as a White Mage unlocked.

Thanks again for this awesomeness!
[Link]

Here are the default Licenses, as they appear in the table. Make your character's board look like this in the table, then add the amount of LP you will need to get back to where you were.

If you're looking to change the second job and don't want to mess with the first, use PhoenixFlare's Matrix, linked in the post on page 7 and go through and manually set the licenses you need to remove to 0. It's a pain, to be sure, but it's the best I've got.
So I am looking to write a code to reset the licenses and jobs. The trick is to refund the LP. Anyway, I started a code that can do it, it will be tricky to finish.

The PheonixFlare matrix is helpful but a little off. Basically, what he has identified as bits are actually nibbles, that's why the math in that spreadsheet is all funky.

In the first value in your table that is called License 1, it is actually 4 bytes. (The first one is 80, i.e., octal or base 8). Each of the bits in those bytes correspond to a single box on the license board. So in that chart, the first byte in license 1 corresponds to the boxes for exodus through zeromus. In other words, the reason that is starts as 80 is because you have none of the summons listed there. Bitwise, it would be 00001000. As you start to fill in the summons, some of those bits will flip. Hope that makes sense.

So in order to reset licenses, we need to check those bits that have been changed and refund the appropriate amount of LP.

Anyway, its off to bed but here is my start:

function isBitSet(value,  bitnumber) 
  return bAnd(value,  bShl(1,bitnumber)) ~= 0 
end 

function getLp(x)
address=getAddress(x)
byte1=readBytes(x)
byte2=readBytes(x+1)
byte3=readBytes(x+2)
byte4=readBytes(x+3)
byte5=readBytes(x+4)
byte6=readBytes(x+5)
byte7=readBytes(x+6)
byte8=readBytes(x+7)
byte9=readBytes(x+8)
byte10=readBytes(x+9)
byte11=readBytes(x+10)
byte12=readBytes(x+11)

lpRefund=0

--Exodus (50)
if isBitSet(byte1, 1)
lpRefund = lpRefund + 50
end

--Ultima (50)
if isBitSet(byte1, 2)
lpRefund = lpRefund + 50
end

-- etc., etc.

--Set new lp
lp = readBytes(x-4)
lp = lp = lpRefund
writeInteger(x-4, lp)

--Reset boards
writeBytes(x, byte1clean, byte2clean, etc. etc.)

--Also reset job selection

japsk8er3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by japsk8er3 »

I'm sure you have your hands full, but I have a request if you wouldn't mind down the road. Could you unlock all bazaar items? That way all we have to do it purchase them instead of farming for all the loot.

I would be grateful...Thanks!

PhoenixFlare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhoenixFlare »

Address for Bestiary starts at 02188544, which is the entry for Cactoid. Enemies in the following bytes are sorted by region found.

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

jvook wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:11 am
So I am looking to write a code to reset the licenses and jobs. The trick is to refund the LP. Anyway, I started a code that can do it, it will be tricky to finish.

The PheonixFlare matrix is helpful but a little off. Basically, what he has identified as bits are actually nibbles, that's why the math in that spreadsheet is all funky.

In the first value in your table that is called License 1, it is actually 4 bytes. (The first one is 80, i.e., octal or base 8). Each of the bits in those bytes correspond to a single box on the license board. So in that chart, the first byte in license 1 corresponds to the boxes for exodus through zeromus. In other words, the reason that is starts as 80 is because you have none of the summons listed there. Bitwise, it would be 00001000. As you start to fill in the summons, some of those bits will flip. Hope that makes sense.

So in order to reset licenses, we need to check those bits that have been changed and refund the appropriate amount of LP.
I've actually rearranged PhoenixFlare's matrix (great work, by the way - all credit goes to him!) to make the bit values of the individual licenses more easily findable. Maybe you can make use of it :). You can find the spreadsheet here: [Link]

The initial licenses of each character can be found in the FF Wiki: [Link]