Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by STN »

diabloamezon wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:25 am
The table works fine but today I got single game auto-quit with game tampered message show up. After that one time it all seems fine.
I'm never play multiplayer.
Uninstall trial version

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

slimxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by slimxx »

Guys,

Any chance for the camera disntace script/option.

What I mean is actuall dinstance of the follow up camera not the FOV (something like zoom in zoom out feature)

If i remember corectly jim2point0 introduced somthing like this for DA:I.
Similiar featurs have been found for Witcher 3 (Zanzer) and Fallout 4 (Cielos) if i remember correctly.

KR
SLim

frozen45
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frozen45 »

For some reason unknown to me the cheat table won't toggle on. Any idea what the issue may be (trying to use the latest table with CE 6.6)

rex2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rex2 »

Cheers guys, thanks for the swift reply. Apologies for my lack of reading the description. Also cheers for not flaming about it. :D

Xeddicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xeddicus »

Someone get a bigger inventory going please! 65 just isn't enough and feels like the UI- a console design.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Xeddicus wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 am
Someone get a bigger inventory going please! 65 just isn't enough and feels like the UI- a console design.
I was up to 80 on my first playthrough via cryo upgrades in the merchant category. I rarely used more than 30 of it though, usually floating around 24-ish. It was pretty manageable.

Just establish exactly what you want to use, and deconstruct or sell anything else. Mods for weapons you don't use, and mods you'll never use, are one thing that take up a ton of space if you don't clear them out regularly.
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:49 am
@Tiffany
describe the problem in details.
e.g. how did you merge the tables, what did you merge, what scripts were you using when freeze happened.... etc.
Well, I loaded your +13 table then loaded the other table and when the prompt comes up if I want to merge I click yes. I don't know how to permanently do it, so that's how I do it every time.

As for what I was using... Sometimes it's set up [Link] and sometimes [Link] (or combinations between the two). It doesn't seem to matter whether or not any of the cheats from 1096bimu's table are actually enabled or not. Just being merged into the +13 one will result in the freeze during combat it seems.

edit: Also, I don't know if I mentioned it but it never happened with the +6 table. I've also discovered something else. If I try to disable everything before I close cheat engine then the game crashes, usually around the time I get up to skill cooldowns (going from the bottom up). I don't remember that ever happening with the +6 either. I don't even know if it's necessary but I got into the habit of doing it after a few games I've played end up with the cheated values baked into the game if the table/trainer isn't deactivated. It's probably not necessary with cheatengine tables. But maybe it's related? Figured it might be worth mentioning.

edit: Oh also a separate thing... You said the Auto Assemble Script below moon jump makes it so you can jump again while already jumping... but... it just crashes my game instantly when I try to turn it on. The moon jump itself works fine. I use it a lot.
Last edited by Tiffany on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Hey everyone,

is there any chance on removing the level requirements for crafting weapons, armor and such?

fuckthegrind99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fuckthegrind99 »

Any luck limiting the damage multiplier to only multiply player damage?

It would be cool if you could set a multiplier for both player and enemy damage independently.
Last edited by fuckthegrind99 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

Gvaz wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:10 pm
Is it possible to change the number of available cryo pods you can spend? I want to unlock all 28 of the cryo pods, but avp caps at 20 i hear...
Anyone? is it a value that can be changed?

iNvIcTUs oRCuS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iNvIcTUs oRCuS »

Yes its possible...
Its a normal 4 Byte value. When you found and change it you'll not directly see the effect.
Change the value and spent some points and then you'll see the result.

Riados
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Riados »

When playing multiplayer be the host, then you can use the cheat tables.
Additionally you can search for your personal score (4b) and set it to 120million to instantly get bonus stat lvl10 after finisching the map.

Havent managed to find a local adress for online money (mp) thou, may be server-based. Did anyone have more progress on that?

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

just quick question, is it safe to use CE on Origin Games? even though just in Singleplayer

Adnan008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Adnan008 »

Tiffany wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:47 am
Oh also a separate thing... You said the Auto Assemble Script below moon jump makes it so you can jump again while already jumping... but... it just crashes my game instantly when I try to turn it on. The moon jump itself works fine. I use it a lot.
mine crashes too

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Riados wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:41 pm
Additionally you can search for your personal score (4b) and set it to 120million to instantly get bonus stat lvl10 after finisching the map.

Havent managed to find a local adress for online money (mp) thou, may be server-based. Did anyone have more progress on that?
We don't condone cheating online. These tables are made strictly for Single Player use.

Caseu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Caseu »

Riados wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:41 pm

It's probably server sided, i've just been using speed hack with damage multiplier, and flings trainer for rapid fire guns. I can one shot everything and finish a gold level in 5 minutes.