Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 16.03.2020 - Title Update 21 (4792145) ]

Added the below:
  • Hook Mission Timer
    Was a bit pissed how crappy the Kozak mission is with all those timers in place, so I decided to give this a go. Once you enable it, play around. You can set Current Timer to Timer Start Value if you want to reset the timer -OR- simply set flag to Conditional Flag. This is for missions with count-downs. I've not yet found a mission with an elapse timer (going from 0 to up), so that's that. Another thing: if the previous mission stage's timer didn't finish (let's say you finished the mission waaay before the timer expired, the new timer that appears for the next stage and old timer, both will continue to cycle. Just in case you'll whine you see 2 timers shifting in CE window. That's why.
GRW.CT
TU21_Silex;4792145 (added mission timer)
(137.12 KiB) Downloaded 32795 times

BR,
Sun

[ 15.03.2020 - Title Update 21 (4792145) ]

Updated the table to TU21. Added one more option: Disable Splash Damage, as I found it annoying when you get in the middle of a Unidad base and 20 troops shoot at you, thus you screen starts shaking like mad and even with god-mode you barely can hit them. Am not the kind of "bomb the fuck out of them" guy, so I needed that.

GRW.CT
TU21_Silex;4792145 (added removal of splash damage)
(132.31 KiB) Downloaded 5425 times

BR,
Sun

[ 14.03.2020 - Title Update 21 (4792145) ]

Code: Select all

ChangeList:4792145
Version:2.51.0.4792145
User:mibdah
Branch://silex/tu21/
Project Name:TU21_Silex
Time:Mon Jan 13 17:18:53 2020
SDK:N/A
Exec:scimitar_engine_win64_f.exe
MD5:N/A
Updated the bypass method. Source included.

SayNOtoEAC.zip
reworked bypass
(8.67 KiB) Downloaded 22434 times

Instructions:

1) Head into SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat folder. (or, if you have the UPlay version, your UPlay folder).

2) Rename EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll.BAK, then EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK, so you have a backup of these files (I know you could always verify integrity of game files if you accidentally overwrite them, but why waste time waiting for the validation of 84GB?..)

3) Extract the 2 DLLs from the archive above into this folder.

4) Run the game from either the Desktop shortcut, Steam or UPlay client.

Notes:
  • NO, you don't need to add any other command-lines to your clients. If you have them already set, please clear them out!
  • the DLL code will try to guess which version you're running based on your folder's naming convention; try to have the words 'steam' or 'uplay', either of them, based on your version, appearing at least once in the game's folder path, OK?
  • ASM sources included. In case you don't know what to do with them or want to compile them, PM me. Make no sense to instruct on it if there's no interest :P
Will see if I really want to also update the table.

BR,
Sun

[ 04.01.2019 - Title Update 17 (3365616) ]

Added Process Resources script.

GRW.CT
TU17_Silex;3365616 (added resources processing)
(122.94 KiB) Downloaded 8181 times

How to work with it:
  • Enable the Process Resources script.
  • Press J to open the SKILLS menu.
  • While in-game, press Numpad 7 (you can change the hotkeys in the script, before enabling it) so all the resources are decrypted/read. Back to CE, you'll see them populated. (note this step is optional; I put it there just so you can see the values in CE)
Example:

• You can now alter them to the values you want. Once set, go back in-game, then press Numpad 9 to encrypt/write them back to the game. Click on some other page (like the LOADOUT page), then return to the SKILLS page; you'll see the update's now reflected.
Example:

NOTE: The reason you are required to be in-game when you press Numpad 7/9 is the fact that a thread is running; the thread is not hit if you are in CE's window. So I don't wanna hear any "it's not working for me when I press the hotkeys" bitching, OK? Thanks.

BR,
Sun

[ 03.01.2019 - Title Update 17 (3365616) ]

Removed "Set Tagged Resource To 100 Million". Will add a new script that lets you edit resources on the fly. You'll have to do without it for now.
  • Enable [ Initialize ] script first; wait 10-15 seconds
  • Enable [ Gather Intel ] script then use any script you want :P
GRW.CT
TU17_Silex;3365616
(116.95 KiB) Downloaded 2728 times

BR,
Sun

[ 25.03.2018 - Title Update 13 (2803341) ]

ChangeList:2803341
Version:c2803341
User:astureac
Branch://silex/tu13/
Project Name:TU13_Silex
Time:Thu Mar 15 18:22:30 2018
• changed "Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource" script to "Set Tagged Resource To 100 Million" as per boris' suggestion; now you will get 100 million every time you tag a certain resource (note that you still see the original amount notification; but if you check your inventory, you'll see the change)

• some functions in the VT (virtual tables) were now compiled with a pre-JMP before function epilogue; that's the reason why [ Gather Intel ] script crashes; made sure it won't anymore

• if you still want to scan with CE, make sure affinity is set like in the below picture:

This is with regards to this error:

In terms of future developments, I don't think I will be digging anymore into this game as all available options serve their purpose. That means no "bullet drop" script. I might do a "FreeCam + Teleport To Camera" feature, but we'll see in time.

Report any crashes and the faulty script, if any.

BR,
Sun

[ 08.02.2018 - Title Update 12 (2686833) ]

Continued from here: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4676.

Table updated for Title Update 12 (build 2686833).

ChangeList:2686833
Version:3.15.0.2686833
User:silex-buildfarm
Branch://silex/tu12/
Project Name:TU12_Silex
Time:Fri Jan 19 09:47:48 2018
Table contains:

Image God Mode
Image Vechicle God
Image Immunity (Invisibility|God Mode) -- added a Force Clip Decrease script under this (requested)
Image No Reload (player-only)
Image No Recoil (player-only)
Image Super Accuracy (player-only)
Image Unlimited Drone Battery
Image Unlimited Drone Range
Image Remove Sync Shot Cooldown
Image Remove Rebel Support Cooldown
Image Acquire Skill Points Pointer
Image Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource
Image Instant Max Level (30 or 35 for DLC)
Image Teleport To Marker
Image Fast Tier One

Notes:

• to find out which version of the game you're running (aside from the 7 digits at the bottom-left side of the main menu), use Cheat Engine to scan for ChangeList string

Invisibility|God Mode feature has double-effect: it will render you invisible to any AI (just invisible, you can still be heard!). Works in conjunction with God Mode (you can have both enabled at the same time, no worries). Will add later on Stealth that fixes that (though it takes away any glimpse of challenge if nothing blows up or people yell scared).

Acquire Skill Points Pointer - enable it, open J menu, then change the sub-item's value in the table to the amount of Skill Points you want

Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource - once enabled, tag anything you find to get 100.000.000 of that particular Resource; you can then turn it off

Instant Level 30 - shoot an enemy or gain XP from some action to instantly get to level 30

• Newest build of the game seems to come with some anti-CE features (or it might be a side-effect of how EAC was disabled; still using CPY's DLL). As such, you will see this when attempting to scan memory:

Regardless, scanning via aobscanmodule or via Ctrl+F in Memory View does work. So, no bitching, please.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
GRW.CT
TU13_Silex;2803341
(29.99 KiB) Downloaded 4722 times
GRW.CT
TU12_Silex;2686833
(26.64 KiB) Downloaded 1653 times
Last edited by SunBeam on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mhsmario
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (AnvilNEXT64)

Post by mhsmario »

still having the error message.

mhsmario
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mhsmario »

how can i solve it please help

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

This topic contains the table, not how to bypass EAC. Instead of asking questions and acting like a complete noob, better start reading. No one is going to give it to you just cuz you want to. Check the topic that just got locked; it's been explained several times. I wouldn't have posted the updated table if I didn't test it; I know it works.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Thanks for updating this, glad to have some options for certain parts of the game.

Even just vehicle health comes in handy for whenever you need a car due to how badly they control and when there's no helicopter around.
(Or the current province just happens to have a tendency towards sam sites everywhere.)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Took me a bit to figure out all the components of vehicle damage, especially cuz the fuckers made it so each individual projectile type has its own damage processing function. Especially those SAM ones :) Glad you like it :P

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much for updating the table

joyboy79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joyboy79 »

The only script I see when I use the latest GRW.CT is [Gather Intel]. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

You Are a focking legent and i love youuuuuu :D thanks so much sunbeam for updating! :D

TJIREL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TJIREL »

thanks sunbeam, it is great to have a table for the current version! xD

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Do we still have to disable EAC or does this table somehow bypass it?

Edit: apparently we have to disable it.

die_hard_kam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by die_hard_kam »

Good afternoon. Tell me how to run the script?
I'm starting the game
I run CH, then I find the process, load the table
But I can't choose anything. Nor any ticks not can put.
What am I doing wrong? The entire forum searched, but so nothing and not found.
Help please

die_hard_kam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by die_hard_kam »

Who works after the last update? Replaced the EasyAntiCheat_x64 file.dll, and I began to write when starting with Unknown file version.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

die_hard_kam wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 am
Who works after the last update? Replaced the EasyAntiCheat_x64 file.dll, and I began to write when starting with Unknown file version.
Step 1: Place the files in your \Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat folder.

Example: mine is “D:\Uplay\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat”

*warning* keep an backup of both modified and original files! IF YOU DO NOT, The game will NOT Reactivate if deactivated till it was able to go online again with original dll's!! allways remove all steps you done for the cheats to work including removinng the startup line again.

Step 2: Open Network Connections and Disable both wifi and ethernet adaptor.
or see step 3

Step 3: Turn off your wifi connection (disconnect pc from wifi network) and or unplug your ethernet wire.
Ignore if you already performed step 2!

Step 4: open uplay launcher, go to ghost recon wildlands, then open settings and add to startup line: -eaclauncher

uplay doesn’t need to be in offline mode when not connected to the internet but if you feel safer.. start it in offline mode.

start your game, load into the game THEN Start the table and gather intel then enable as you desire.

allso for the creator: awesome update all seems to work splendid with 1 exceptionn: force clip decrease doesnt tik here.

edit teleport doesnt work! :O coulnt escape unidad lol had to reboot

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Teleport does work; I wouldn't post a table with broken features. I'm SunBeam :D