Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Irre31
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Irre31 »

Yes, both are in my inventory, but I can not use the taxi. maybe i have to do the quest so all 28 appeal i test the morning thanks for your efforts

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shi117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shi117 »

A question regarding the two Extra Mist Time options in the second table...how do I activate it/them? I assume it's supposed to give extra time in the quickening QTE section so that it's easier to enter more commands (and get the Black Hole combo attack), but I can't seem to figure out how to get it working.

If that isn't what those options do, would it eventually be possible for a cheat engine option for either unlimited mist bars (so you could spam mist attacks over and again without worrying about having to recharge) or increased mist time. Currently trying to get the black hole combo which needs 4x 3 mist bar specials, 4x 2 mist bar specials and 4x 1 mist bar special and it's...becoming a little annoying.

wez1345
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wez1345 »

for the cart all you have to do is remove all chops from your inv go to the technicks shop talk to the guy in the top floor pick the 3rd chat option talk again to buy a chop for 20k do it x3 times untill you get the mesg you can now ride the cart then you can add the sand chop back and ride the cart

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Shi117 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:15 am
A question regarding the two Extra Mist Time options in the second table...how do I activate it/them? I assume it's supposed to give extra time in the quickening QTE section so that it's easier to enter more commands (and get the Black Hole combo attack), but I can't seem to figure out how to get it working.

If that isn't what those options do, would it eventually be possible for a cheat engine option for either unlimited mist bars (so you could spam mist attacks over and again without worrying about having to recharge) or increased mist time. Currently trying to get the black hole combo which needs 4x 3 mist bar specials, 4x 2 mist bar specials and 4x 1 mist bar special and it's...becoming a little annoying.
It's theoretically supposed to increase the mist time when using them. Set the values to what they show in the description and freeze the values. I'm not 100% if it will work, as that's one of the options I copied from a PCSX2 table found here. If it doesn't work, then I'll look into it. You're the first to say anything about it so far.

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

Bad news: [Link] Kinda sucks that they actually changed the RNG this time :/ Seed is now always different, so having fun with RNG manipulation is no longer possible.

The "Treasure Chests always appear" and rarity is good enough for me though!

ilykrayn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilykrayn »

Does the PRNG option work well? What does it affect other than treasures showing up in the game? Would it affect rare spawn rates?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Went in and found the Mist timer myself, since I couldn't get the thing I found before to work at all. Updated the table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=90#p31477.

First real attempt at pointer scanning, let me know if it doesn't work for you.

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

Can you put a script in the Drop all items where it also applies to items normally only dropped with the correct Grimoires? It seems to be completely unaffected by the script and still has the same low chance of dropping and it seems that the drop chance is put to 0 even if you have the correct grimoire while the script is activated.

For example [Link]

If you have the Hunter's Monograph, it gives you a 10% chance to drop Frog Oil.

Also on a sidenote: do you think it's possible for you to find the System Time and "running time" pointers? They seem to be related to why the RNG isn't manipulable anymore because Square Enix added a Unix Epoch timer([Link]) and a timer that checks how long the game has been running. If this value is changeable in memory, it could make the RNG manipulable again by making the game think the time is always the same.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Rgarding the Sandalwood issue - On the PS2 version whilst using Codebreaker, the codes that were created involved having 3 different versions of the code. One is without -any- key item, one is without any of the Chops/Woods, and another one is a code that contains -all- the loot items. (key items and woods/chops included). I don't know if any of this is possible at all, but maybe it might be a good idea to edit the script to not involve woods/chops, and have the woods/chops in a separate script instead, on their own. To avoid running into the issue that the other users were having.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I'll look into the items dropping with correct Grimoires.

I can probably find the pointer to the current seed or something. It's still technically cheating, but I guess others don't feel so bad about cheating in a particular way. It would require having CE running to manipulate RNG.

I enjoy figuring out how to make games do what I want. Kind of like Captain Kirk and the Kobiashi Maru test. If you don't like the rules, figure out ways to change them. I have no problem using what I find to play single player games the way I want, but I guess not everyone feels that way. I guess it's not too hard to find options everyone will enjoy (those that only want to "cheat" in certain ways).

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Well put.

If you need it (doubt you will), I will help.

Irre31
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irre31 »

wez1345 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:27 am
for the cart all you have to do is remove all chops from your inv go to the technicks shop talk to the guy in the top floor pick the 3rd chat option talk again to buy a chop for 20k do it x3 times untill you get the mesg you can now ride the cart then you can add the sand chop back and ride the cart
thx this help me.

Esu Taichou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Esu Taichou »

Hi guys, I'm extremely noob when it comes to CE, could someone help me figure out how to use the LP and EXP cheats, I only want like 4x bonus on both.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Open game, open table, click flashing icon in upper left of table, attach to game, expand to EXP and LP multiplier options by clicking in the boxes, set values to desired amount on the right of those options, profit.

KarmaDragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KarmaDragon »

Thanks a lot for the chest codes, it even forces those that shouldn't respawn to respawn. Very handy.