Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:02 am
KS212 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:13 pm
Just wondering is there a way to get all Techs/Magicks/Espers? That's probably the last of the annoying stuff as most of them come out of chests late game.
I figured something out for this in EDIT 7.3.
Sweet! Thanks a LOT for this option! The game allows you to buy about 7 or 8 Techs and about 40% of the Magicks list. If you want to pad it out, the rest all comes from finding chests, most of them OPTIONAL content. Without most of the Techs or Magicks you can't set up all the good Gambits like fully automating permanent buffs while debuffing the enemy.

Espers of course are also optional content beyond 4 basic ones that are unmissable.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by btmarcher »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:03 am
btmarcher wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:54 pm
It doesn't tell you the items you get, but it adds all 3 steal items a monster has to your inventory. At least it does for me.
Now I see it. Thanks for the clarification, Drummer. Table kicks ass so far.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

I hope I don't sound like a nag, but are you able to work on keeping Quickenings maxed out (even while using them)?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:45 am
I hope I don't sound like a nag, but are you able to work on keeping Quickenings maxed out (even while using them)?
With the Quickening timer at least you DON'T want this frozen, otherwise you'll never actually end the Quickening state.

There was a cheat on PS2 that simply slowed down the Quickening timer bar (so that it took a full 30 sec or something to empty every time) and let you chain as many Quickenings as you wanted, but ultimately you'd have to wait the 30secs for it to run out so you could actually get out of that state.

nev^
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nev^ »

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to CE and when I tried adding all techniques and magics via add inventory options in the pointers menu. My license doesn't see that I have the spell even when I unlock the license. Is there any solution to this? Thanks in advance everyone

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:51 am
IFireflyl wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:45 am
With the Quickening timer at least you DON'T want this frozen, otherwise you'll never actually end the Quickening state.

There was a cheat on PS2 that simply slowed down the Quickening timer bar (so that it took a full 30 sec or something to empty every time) and let you chain as many Quickenings as you wanted, but ultimately you'd have to wait the 30secs for it to run out so you could actually get out of that state.
I get that, definitely. But if your three bars of Quickenings were always set to three bars you would always be able to select them extremely fast. The timer wouldn't have to be messed with if your Quickenings were always set to three bars. Then when you were done with Quickenings you could let the timer run out.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

Just wondering if we could get a pointer for equipment so we can equip ourselves with Genji stuff and the Zodiac Spear... I mean just because the Zodiac Spear is such a pita to get. Thanks.

Or even a cheat so whenever we open a chest we get a specific chosen item.... either or.

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

Umm Noticed that the "All Loot Function" stopped working on 7.1

Plus when I use the "All Magic/All tech" will register as bought BUT the characters can't use them?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

XRizerX wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:25 am
Just wondering if we could get a pointer for equipment so we can equip ourselves with Genji stuff and the Zodiac Spear... I mean just because the Zodiac Spear is such a pita to get. Thanks.

Or even a cheat so whenever we open a chest we get a specific chosen item.... either or.
You can do this with the "Override Shop Item" section of the table. You'll buy whatever you have selected in "Override Item ID". It'll still say you bought X amount of whatever item the shop is selling, but if you check your inventory it'll actually give you X amount of whatever you had in "Override Item ID".

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

XRizerX wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:25 am

You can just give yourself all of everything with the Have All options.

blarae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blarae »

would it be possible to have a cheat to play as reks again?
like edit him into the party or something?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

blarae wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:21 am
would it be possible to have a cheat to play as reks again?
like edit him into the party or something?
Apparently this can be done at the beginning of the game by altering the save files. Here's where I saw this:

[Link]

startea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by startea »

Hello! I was wondering is there a possibility of finding some of the missing ID for some spells? I noticed that there is still some missing.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

weird032 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:38 am
Umm Noticed that the "All Loot Function" stopped working on 7.1

Plus when I use the "All Magic/All tech" will register as bought BUT the characters can't use them?
DO you have the correct Licenses too? You need both the class+license AND the spell/tech.

atbs89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by atbs89 »

First off, let me just say a giant THANK YOU DRUMMER IX!

You literally had a basic table and thread up within a few hours of release and that was absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for all the hard work!!!

Now for a problem I'm having:
I've been using your table, for god mode and double LP and Exp from nearly the very start of the game (first time you can go outside Rabanastre is when I downloaded it and activated it).
I've been using CE for a number of years and over the 100+ games I've used I've not yet encountered a problem I couldn't figure out/fix/rewrite myself.

Until now...

So while running through Trial mode (which by this point I've done a few times, saving after 10 or 20 stages, then loading that save back into the main game, playing some more, then loading back into Trials, completely without issue) I was somewhere on a stage in the 30s or 40s when all of the sudden I noticed, Vaan was dead... I played more, rezzing him here and there, I was using "One Hit Kill" and it took me a bit to realize he was instantly dying because the enemies were killing him in a single hit, regardless of HP. All other characters in my party had God Mode functioning perfectly fine, it was just Vaan who, for some reason, the God Mode script was no longer working.

By this point I've been playing in this game session for hours without issue. So I continue on, hit level 50, save, exit, restart comp, load up the game and my save. Play for a few mins without CE at all in the regulard story mode with this save. Save game. Exit, restart comp again, load game, activate your table, try God Mode again...

Same problem... God Mode works fine for every character EXCEPT Vaan.

Next step was to exit game and CE, relaunch and start a new game. Loaded trainer up on a new game, activated God Mode, EVERYTHING WORKS FINE!

Load up my save... same problem, Vaan is not being included in the "God Mode" protections.

Somehow, something has happened to my save where Vaan is now no longer covered under the God Mode damage script option...

I have no idea how this happened. I'm no good at reading Assembly scripts unfortunately, so I reall have no idea where to start with how I could go about figuring this issue out and trying to fix.

Please tell me you have some advice or anything? I'm 30 hours in on this save and I REALLY dont want to have to restart from the beginning!

Again, thank you so much for the table, and thanks in advance to anyone who is able to offer some help or new things to try!