Xenoblade Chronicles 2 v2.1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oniryujin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 v2.1.0

Post by oniryujin »

JCrook wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:34 pm
Has this ever been fixed? Still getting this error:

(Error)
Check:
The game is loaded

Cheat Engine is attached to .exe
Cheat Engine Edit Settings - Scan Settings - MEM_MAPPED enabled

when using the last uploaded version.
JCrook wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:45 pm
I'm stupid, the problem fixed itself.
how was it solved? it doesn't work for me! tried all the cheat tables posted and also tried switching to zFerry's aob.

EDIT: discovered the problem. i was playing in italian, and the aob is for the english version (since i need it for the mercenaries, i will restart yuzu changing the language every time i need)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r3nfolly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r3nfolly »

Hello guys.

I know it may be a long shot, buttttt, Let's try.
Does anyone know if is possible to import/convert the cheats to Atmosphere?
Can anyone point me in a direction?

Thanks guys

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

(Error)
Check:
The game is loaded

Cheat Engine is attached to .exe
Cheat Engine Edit Settings - Scan Settings - MEM_MAPPED enabled

I keep getting this on BOTH emulators with every single table posted in this thread. MEM_MAPPED is enabled.

muhantry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muhantry »

I know I'm late to the party.. but the table is not working for the latest version of neither Ryujinx or Yuzu. Please help...

mattyteo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mattyteo »

I know I'm late to the party.. but the table is not working for the latest version of neither Ryujinx or Yuzu. Please help...
I also tried the table but i had the same error.

I guess they changed something in the emulator and the pointer doesn't work anymore. :(
The only thing I can say it's to downgrade the emulator down to an older version (i'm personally playing on 1.1.279 of ryujinx)

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

So it's not quite a cheat table, but I've made an actual game mod that adds all 20 non-DLC, non-sidequest, and non-NG+ blades to the pity list (yes, even KOS-MOS):

[Link]

Works on Yuzu, Ryujinx, and modded Switches.

cutepp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cutepp »

Can someone test if this works? It works on my pc and should work on others but wanted to be sure. All I did was update the base AOB in the script, generating wildcards for every byte that was different between the table's aob and the aob I found for the base. Found the base via (money address - 7D0) since the money address in the table under general was "XBC2_1+7D0". Then it appeared the table actually used 3k+ bytes in its aob scan instead of the 2000 from money to base, so I did the same, generating wildcards for each different byte. Note all the scripts under MISC were not updated.

Only reason I'm skeptical is because I keep finding 3 different addresses for money, probably something to do with emulators but I don't know what. Browsing memory regions for them seems to have the exact same instructions although I didn't look that far. If it doesn't work I'll try the others to see.

Table is based on the one on page 5, "XBC2v2.1.0_TGCv1.1.0_CTv8.1". Tested on Ryujinx 1.1.1321. As usual a version change will probably make it stop working but you can update it most likely via my method (idk a lot about this stuff, a newbie :)) Any address should work really as long as you offset to get to the base however much the table does.
Attachments
XBC2v2.1.0_TGCv1.1.0_CTv8.2.CT
updated aob
(548.63 KiB) Downloaded 8 times

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

I still am without a working computer, but if I recall correctly, the xeno games like to copy memory to a scratch location before copying it back. And of course, some emulators like to do this as well, depending on what your looking for, so it's not uncommon to have a scan turn up multiple results. I believe anything using JIT code can do the same (which the xeno games AND emulators do...). Adding wildcards can make it more likely to find an improper result, and should only be used in cases when address references (like jmp commands) can change.

If you do find the result your looking for, instead of using a wild card, try to make the search specific again with the changed values. If you close the emulator and run the search again and it fails, then it's probably some JIT code or something that's changing the address to some jump commands or something.

Don't be discouraged if you can't narrow it down any further. The fact that you keep finding the same code in 3 different locations(and nothing else) is promising. The scans I've used are very specific, and if I can't make it unique, I throw them all into an array and pick the Nth one (Nth meaning, the one you want to change, not some mirrored data or whatever). As long as it's always the correct one, it's fine.