Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

Just wondering is there a way to get all Techs/Magicks/Espers? That's probably the last of the annoying stuff as most of them come out of chests late game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Core279
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Core279 »

Alright, so I just made an account to comment on this. Amazing tool, but I'm not sure if it's Cheat Engine doing it or what, but for version 7.2 of the table, I can't enable it. I click the box, nothing. I right click and choose "toggle selected address", nothing. I wait some time to see if it maybe needed to load. Nothing.

And before anybody says it, yes, Cheat Engine is attached to the Zodiac Age. Running the newest version of Cheat Engine as well.

Edit: It seems restarting my PC fixed it, so it may have been some background stuff taking up too much ram to let Cheat Engine do it's thing.

EDIT 2: Any way you could add the Mote items and Teleport Stones to the usables list? Things like the Reflectga Mote are extremely handy in a fight where you can't you Magick and Teleport Stones are always useful, but the "give all usuables" script overwrites any you have
Last edited by Core279 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:13 pm
Just wondering is there a way to get all Techs/Magicks/Espers? That's probably the last of the annoying stuff as most of them come out of chests late game.
To be honest, I haven't gotten past the first area as I've been trying to find as many options as I could at the start. I believe I have enough going right now and will start my official playthrough tonight. I'm sure it's possible to do your request, but I'll have to wait until a little more into the game to search for that kind of thing unless someone else can find it before I do.

Core279
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Core279 »

EDIT: Disregard this post. Accidental double post due to a delay between writing a reply and actual posting
Last edited by Core279 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Efaris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Efaris »

Is it possible to make a script to (un)learn all licenses at once ?
the way licenses are kept when changing from a job to another makes me think what's learnt or not is a string (maybe in the character memory section)
but i maybe totally wrong.

And also wondering if you can bypass the restrictions for mists espers.

btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by btmarcher »

Could use some help. Anyone else having trouble with the "Steal all Items" script not working. It activates but what I steal doesn't change. I've zoned out, tried w/ & w/o Thief's Cuffs, even tried it in Trial Mode, but nothing. I do have the 'Query Memory' and 'Read/Write options' selected under Settings in CE, also tried it w/o those on. Am I just missing a step?

EDIT: A thought occurred to me. Since there are apparently differences between this and the PS4 version even is it possible they changed something with Stolen items? I've been getting 2 items w/ Thief's Cuffs equipped pretty consistently and the script is active (could also just be dumb luck). Could Square have just made it so you can only steal 2 out of X number of items? Not a CE issue but if the script is working for others would appreciate any thought on this.
Last edited by btmarcher on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:40 pm
KS212 wrote:
To be honest, I haven't gotten past the first area as I've been trying to find as many options as I could at the start. I believe I have enough going right now and will start my official playthrough tonight. I'm sure it's possible to do your request, but I'll have to wait until a little more into the game to search for that kind of thing unless someone else can find it before I do.
Rather than -everything at once-, it's probably better if you just make something that allows you to select which ones to enable imo.
Because there's achievements tied to unlocking every Technik/Magic in the game.

If that's too much work to do it like that then don't worry about it though.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&p=31477#p31477

Updated the table I posted on Page 7 with the Natural Effects. They can be customized and applied per character, and it's much more complicated than the Permanent Status Effects in DrummerIX's Table. Haha. But they don't wear off when you change equipment and touch a save crystal.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

KS212 wrote:
I figured something out for this in EDIT 7.3.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

btmarcher wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:54 pm
Could use some help. Anyone else having trouble with the "Steal all Items" script not working. It activates but what I steal doesn't change. I've zoned out, tried w/ & w/o Thief's Cuffs, even tried it in Trial Mode, but nothing. I do have the 'Query Memory' and 'Read/Write options' selected under Settings in CE, also tried it w/o those on. Am I just missing a step?

EDIT: A thought occurred to me. Since there are apparently differences between this and the PS4 version even is it possible they changed something with Stolen items? I've been getting 2 items w/ Thief's Cuffs equipped pretty consistently and the script is active (could also just be dumb luck). Could Square have just made it so you can only steal 2 out of X number of items? Not a CE issue but if the script is working for others would appreciate any thought on this.
It doesn't tell you the items you get, but it adds all 3 steal items a monster has to your inventory. At least it does for me.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:05 pm
Alexandra Moldovia wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:03 pm
Just signed up for an account to ask if anyone has found a way to change the license board selection.
It's in the table. Just open the table and the game, attach CE to the game, enable the table, go to pointers, and enable the job selector. Open licences and change what you want it to be. [Link]
So has the impossible already been done?! Can you actually change both jobs without issues now? The comment read like Drummer was only able to change the 2nd job, but not the first?
Sorry, I haven't started playing the game yet, so just wanting to confirm.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:08 am
HylianZ wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:05 pm
Alexandra Moldovia wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:03 pm
Just signed up for an account to ask if anyone has found a way to change the license board selection.
It's in the table. Just open the table and the game, attach CE to the game, enable the table, go to pointers, and enable the job selector. Open licences and change what you want it to be. [Link]
So has the impossible already been done?! Can you actually change both jobs without issues now? The comment read like Drummer was only able to change the 2nd job, but not the first?
Sorry, I haven't started playing the game yet, so just wanting to confirm.
You might be able to change the 1st job after you have a second job. Just be sure to leave the screen showing which board to the one you are not going to change. For example, to change the second job, you switch the board to the first job and go modify the second job. To change the 1st job, you could try switching the board to the second job and go change the first job. I believe it might work that way.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:15 am
You might be able to change the 1st job after you have a second job. Just be sure to leave the screen showing which board to the one you are not going to change. For example, to change the second job, you switch the board to the first job and go modify the second job. To change the 1st job, you could try switching the board to the second job and go change the first job. I believe it might work that way.
Man, that would be amazing if it ends up working like that! Great work all the same, DrummerIX!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Core279 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:26 pm
EDIT 2: Any way you could add the Mote items and Teleport Stones to the usables list? Things like the Reflectga Mote are extremely handy in a fight where you can't you Magick and Teleport Stones are always useful, but the "give all usuables" script overwrites any you have
I figured out these Item ID's also and the update in EDIT 7.5 adds these to the list.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Ugh. All licenses are stored on top of each other, with varying values that add to the byte in which they're stored. Like White magic 1 has a value of 40 and white magic 2 has a value of 3, but both write to a different byte, then white magic 5 writes on the same one as 1 but adds 20, making that value 60. It's like that for the whole thing. All boards fit into like 30 bytes. It would take forever to get them all written down, let alone the time it would take to make it into something user friendly.