z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sukaitas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Sukaitas »

Thanks for creating this table!!

Can anyone help me, how to add arcane recovery points permanently?

I used -> Charater resource cheat -> Add resources -> Arcane recovery points, but isnt' permanently :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Sukaitas wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:21 pm

I used -> Charater resource cheat -> Add resources -> Arcane recovery points, but isnt' permanently :(
I'm not the one who created this table. But to clarify, the game identify boost as non permanent. Can't make it permanent unless its passive abilities.
But you can make it semi-permanent by Right Click on that Arcane Recovery point and Choose Set Hotkeys says NUMPAD 1. So everytime you want, you just press NUM1.

You can change the hotkeys to multiple boosts you want by using the same keys NUM1. One press and all Boosts applied.

Sukaitas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sukaitas »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:59 pm
Sukaitas wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:21 pm

I'm not the one who created this table. But to clarify, the game identify boost as non permanent. Can't make it permanent unless its passive abilities.
But you can make it semi-permanent by Right Click on that Arcane Recovery point and Choose Set Hotkeys says NUMPAD 1. So everytime you want, you just press NUM1.

You can change the hotkeys to multiple boosts you want by using the same keys NUM1. One press and all Boosts applied.
thanks u :D , apparently there is no option to add recovery arcana as spell resource passive :(

0xa08ab242
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0xa08ab242 »

fythis wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:41 am
Anyone else having an issue with Ability Stat Points? I can save the game and see the stat values show up, just with an invalid name. When I load that save, it comes back with wild values in those fields.
It sounds like you need to save one more time.

In other words,using shorthand version of the process is:
load save to edit
fire up cheat engine, load the CT, attach cheat engine to the game process
save the game - you should now see the table populate correctly
use cheat engine to make your changes
save the game again - after making your changes
load the save file you just created
save one more time to see the table populate correctly and resuming cheat table tasks <--- I think this is the step you were missing

A longer way of saying the above and including limits, caveats, etc. is this old post (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996&p=307926#p307926).

SusuV12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SusuV12 »

Hi, i need help pls

I want to add the passive Awakened to my character, is anyone know the way pls ? thx !

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

SusuV12 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:59 pm
Hi, i need help pls

I want to add the passive Awakened to my character, is anyone know the way pls ? thx !
If you can search the forum. Its the most hot "I need help" topic
viewtopic.php?p=310940#p310940

suyu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by suyu »

does anyone know the uuid or name OBJ_ of face painting kits (that sold in circus) ?

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

suyu wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:28 pm
does anyone know the uuid or name OBJ_ of face painting kits (that sold in circus) ?

Code: Select all

{
    "Name": "TOOL_GEN_DisguiseKit_A_Open",
    "MapKey": "8ec2a70b-32cc-4223-9c4e-fb845deb262d",
    "Path": "Shared/Public/Shared/RootTemplates/8ec2a70b-32cc-4223-9c4e-fb845deb262d.lsx",
    "Data": {
      "DisplayName": "Disguise Kit",
      "Description": "A case containing makeup, prosthetics, and wigs - tools for concealing one\u0027s identity, or adopting someone else\u0027s.",
      "ParentTemplateId": "239edfa9-46b4-44ad-b0c4-faa4421a8a57",
      "VisualTemplateId": "62ba9e49-15c3-e7c2-1493-2f522a4d956a",
      "Icon": "Item_TOOL_GEN_DisguiseKit_A_Open"
    },
    "ResolvedData": {
      "Parents": [
        "TOOL_GEN_DisguiseKit_A_Closed",
        "BASE_LOOT"
      ]
    }
  },
UUID
"8ec2a70b-32cc-4223-9c4e-fb845deb262d",

Jaxtes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jaxtes »

anyone figure the id for the weapon bond with eldritch knights or all the other class action skills/"spells" a few are in the spells list not all unfortunately.

Barbon70
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Barbon70 »

Hi Anyone have Unlimited Ki Points ID
Thank you

Taktassd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Taktassd »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:31 am
Taktassd wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:06 am

I tried some of the example IDs there, but they did not spawn anything. Maybe these IDs are used inside the actual items to determine what models they display?

This could mean that any armor could be modified to display the NPC only clothes.

I think it also means that these NPC only clothes simply do not exist as spawnable items, which unfortunately does make sense. They would have to be modded in. I will not have the free time to do that for a very long time, unfortunately. I hope someone does it.
if you download RootTemplates.Xlsx by Noway3 here viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868

I try to filter the Type - Item, can see a lot of other things not listed in Zanzer items pastebin like this;

3d3c949f-8fff-4133-b12e-3c739dbd6428	ARM_Hat_MuffinHat_B	item	ARM_Hat
can be used with Item spawn. Picture given can't help to narrow down the search and its like finding needle in a haystack. look for ARM_ under ParentTemplateName
I tried to find anything. I tried a lot. I just can't.

I hope someone better at this can help me.

ptyler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ptyler »

Trying to do a script to add the Morninglord's Radiance condition, so I don't have to make a trip back to the Rosymorn Monastery to apply the buff. I can only find that putting one of the weapons back on the tables applies the "CRE_MAG_LATHANDER_PUZZLE_BOON" condition but manually applying it myself just crashes the game.
edit: ah, just found out it's just simply applying a renamed crusader's mantle effect from the status_boost.txt, i'll just apply that effect instead and be happy with that.

reaperofzombies
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reaperofzombies »

dumb thing to ask, but here goes.

testing passives to see what we could end up with in the game, got lathanders light, but cannot remove. even if i change the script to remove, this typically works with the other commands.

is there a better way to remove this passive/condition?

EDIT: there is, well maybe not better

the method i used was to add the weapon responsible for the buff, equip it, than unequip it.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

reaperofzombies wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:47 pm
dumb thing to ask, but here goes.

testing passives to see what we could end up with in the game, got lathanders light, but cannot remove. even if i change the script to remove, this typically works with the other commands.

is there a better way to remove this passive/condition?

EDIT: there is, well maybe not better

the method i used was to add the weapon responsible for the buff, equip it, than unequip it.

RemoveStatusFromWeapon("MAG_LATHANDERS_LIGHT")

Wallis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wallis »

It probably has been asked a lot but I couldn't find the answer to my question. Anyways the question is does the cheat table work in multiplayer or no?