z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Alarion9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Alarion9 »

Please help the working version from Lua or any other, where there is a complete list of adding FEATS) Please)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DarthMoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarthMoon »

Hi everyone.
Is there a functionality to gain Loviatar's Blessing (a permanent condition given to you by ABDIRAK effect: When below 30% health, you get a +2 to attacks and saving throws) on a character?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

IceLancer wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:25 pm
Tiffany wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:55 pm
IceLancer wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:54 pm
Hello!
Does anyone knows UUID of scroll of silence?
I am replaying from starts, and the damn thing cant be found anywhere. Not in dank crypt , not in merchants.
I checked all available tables , none of them have this scroll ?

Thanks
Scroll of Silence doesn't exist in the English localization file. I searched it pretty thoroughly. Are you sure it actually exists? Fextralife lists it but I mean... that's Fextralife lmao, who knows if that's accurate.
Yes. I definitely had it 15 days ago when i played last time. But i lost that save due to system crash and i dont use gog cloud save feature.
I am replaying again and places where i found it no longer exist. First time i found it in Dank crypt , one of the corpses had it and i used it against them. I used it later against hag as well. Now i cant find the damn thing anywhere. I even reseted vendor 10+ times

Unless it was removed from game with patches in between...
Same conclusion here too: The scroll probaly doesn't exist "anymore" but the spell is still there:
according to bg3.wiki it Casts the Silence spell on use.

you can have the same result with the spell (I tried it) and you can add it to your spell list too:
think about it as an upgrade to the scroll .. since the scroll was destroyed on first use according to fextralife..

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
spell = {
"Target_Silence",
}
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer(spell)
[DISABLE]
RemoveSpellFromPlayer(spell)

mephistobr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mephistobr »

Sorry if it has been asked before, but is there a way to set a global AC (for enemies and the party)?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

The "set minimum roll" cheat on the latest table seems to just crash the game.

Yoel095
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yoel095 »

Hi does anyone know the passive ID for cull the weak? Not the cull illithid one. But the passive that gives slashing damage on creatures with less health. I initially found it but forgot what it was. Thank you.

The specific passive im talking about.
[Link]

Pebyoghmoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pebyoghmoob »

Anyone actually able to add passive to weapons? I can't seem to add any passive to weapon or armors

14mirrors
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 14mirrors »

Kijan wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:52 pm
14mirrors wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:35 pm
Kijan wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:15 pm
Hi

It seems that i lost Lae'zel as a companion. But i dont know why. Is there a script in the table to get her back? tried a few things but cant get it.
I would like to know this as well. Seems Lae'zel is supposed to either disappear after slitting your throat, or there is something else that removes her from the ability to join the party. The trainer seems to recognize her as a valid companion, so I assume there is some other condition she has that makes her bugged, highlighted yellow, and unable to join the party.

She will say there's not enough room if you have 4 members, but if you have 3, nothing happens after choosing the dialog option to add her.

There's apparently some commands in the trainer to force add certain characters in the party, some kind of console reference command debug_AddMinthra for example, but nothing for Lae'zel. I'm wondering if that would work if there is such a command for her.

I know lua, but I don't know anything about how class properties are stored in BG3. Anyone run into this bug and have any idea how to fix it?
Do you get her back somehow?
No, you just find her dead in a dark forest later on.

orlandoiii2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orlandoiii2 »

Hi, can anyone assist me with the SetLevel function? Has anyone managed to get it working?

fruitctrl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fruitctrl »

Im unable to use Console Commands, the leveling up after a save works but the console commands doesn't do anything, doesn't expand to show more options.. ive hit F5 to save and reload because i was getting a load save game message, now not getting that but now this

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

Noway3 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:33 pm
Tekrom0 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:41 pm
kidicarus wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:43 am
ive tried searching this thread and google in general and only found one guy mentioning he's doing it but not how, but does anyone know how to change what npcs "find familiar" summons or ranger companion summons?
If you find an answer to this, please let me know, because I would love to be able to summon Steel Watch Guards and have a freaking robot army.
I have found quite few spells that summon companions, familiars or not so familiar beeing. Few of them works for me but your millage may vary if you are ranger, druid or mage:

Anyway here are few of them in the form of a spell (larger list in Spells_dict.json).

when I tried "Target_FindFamiliar" or "Target_RangersCompanion", I have got the option to choose which familiar (Cat, Rat, Raven, ...) or Companion (Bear, Wolf, Spider, .. .) I want to summon.
Beware that "RemoveSpellFromPlayer" is not guaranteed to work, so have your backups!

{$lua}
spell = {
"Target_FindFamiliar",
"Target_FindFamiliar_Boo",
"Target_FindFamiliar_Dog",
"Target_RangersCompanion",
}
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer(spell)
[DISABLE]
RemoveSpellFromPlayer(spell)
thanks for the reply, just tried this out and this absolutely works for those spells which led me to the ranger spells for summon companion - worg and the flaming fist wolf which is armored

it seems to actually change which npc is summoned like what @Tekrom0 wants to do we'd need to make a mod to replace the uuid that comes forth in these find familiar / summon companion spells

Base_N
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Base_N »

It seems like we can add and remove passives to characters BUT we can't remove passives that were added normally through gameplay instead of the CE table.
For example:

{$lua}

passive = {
"CRE_BrainDamage_CON",
"CRE_BrainDamage_INT",
"CRE_BrainDamage_WIS"
}

[ENABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
This will remove the passives if they were added with AddPassiveToPlayer() but it will not touch the passives actually added by the gith machine.
I also see that this question has been asked a LOT of times (after reading the entire thread) but has been unanswered.

This also leads me to believe that the way we're adding the passives perhaps is not the way the game engine does it and this could lead to unusable savegame files at some point.

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

As an update to my last post where I said I found the passive ID for Companion's Bond, which is "CompanionsBond", it DOES add the passive, but it doesn't seem to actually function properly.
I am trying a customized summon build, using Wizard class as a base.
I tried adding Companion's Bond passive on my wizard, but the bear I summon after using Ranger's Companion (Which I added through the add spell cheat) doesn't seem to have any extra hitpoints, AC, OR the extra abilities the passive says it is supposed to add to the companion.
Shame...
I'm not seeing unique ID's for the passive enhanced Ranger Companions either, so I don't think that would be the case.
Last edited by Tekrom0 on Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nebulation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nebulation »

I'm trying to find the ability being used by this NPC for a warlock build, it seems to be the patron feature for Undead Warlock in 5e. The ability is called "Form of Dread" and it's used by ch'r'ai in Act 2 on the way to Baldur's Gate

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

nebulation wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:54 pm
I'm trying to find the ability being used by this NPC for a warlock build, it seems to be the patron feature for Undead Warlock in 5e. The ability is called "Form of Dread" and it's used by ch'r'ai in Act 2 on the way to Baldur's Gate
"Shout_TWN_GithyankiWarlock_FormOfDread",--Form of Dread
Add as a spell