ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Crackensan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Post by Crackensan »

Further troubleshooting notes:

I attempted the Elden Ring copy/paste bypass, and the following error is thrown when using the GameProcess0 = 'myprocess' code'
GameProcess0 = start_game_protected.exe

Script Error:[string "GameProcess0 = start_game_protected.exe
..."]:1: attempt to index a nil value (global 'start_game_protected')
Further; i used the below, and while it threw no errors; no items included in the cheat table are useable:
GameProcess0 = start_game_protected

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Falc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Falc »

Crackensan wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:39 pm
Further troubleshooting notes:

I attempted the Elden Ring copy/paste bypass, and the following error is thrown when using the GameProcess0 = 'myprocess' code'
GameProcess0 = start_game_protected.exe

Script Error:[string "GameProcess0 = start_game_protected.exe
..."]:1: attempt to index a nil value (global 'start_game_protected')
Further; i used the below, and while it threw no errors; no items included in the cheat table are useable:
GameProcess0 = start_game_protected
You need the single quotes around the process name.

zerodisbelief
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerodisbelief »

sicwan wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:11 am
zerodisbelief wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:38 am
[edit] GOT IT TO WORK =D

Can't seem to get it to work with cracked version of the game. Has anyone else?

ARMORED.CORE.VI.FIRES.OF.RUBICON-TENOKE
Buy the game.. bet the table would work wonderful then
Hehe I am a poor student, I only buy games that have really amazing online playability. Most single-player games I torrent. I cheat using tables because I want to finish games quickly so that I can get through the story. Someone has to study so that they can afford games when they are a grown up.

Starcitizen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Starcitizen »

hi, can't disable anti cheat, copied the modded launcher but it wont work, tried to start it from the table, after, changed the .sln in .exe but still can't

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Kinda funny how much issues ppl have bc they fail to follow simple instructions / don't fully read the instructions.
I'll only reply to issues / questions that haven't been explained before.

Vagrant
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vagrant »

Unsure if it matters: I am using a purchased Steam copy with steam on in the background (Steam Overlay disabled in-game)

Following the bypass instructions and the troubleshooting spoiler, the game still crashes with anything activated during a load screen.

Not complaining. Just providing more info to figure out why it crashes. Despite my process also being armoredcore6.exe

I even tried
GameProcess0 = 'launch_modded_ac6.exe'

Neither process solves it.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Vagrant wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:08 pm
Neither process solves it.
The Troubleshoot info literally tells you to disable everytrhing before level loads in case you're one of the persons having crashes on level loads.
If nothing is activate it can not cause a crash and if it still crashes then it's not bc of the table.

cavedodo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cavedodo »

Squalor wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:58 am
Akira wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:07 am
[Link]
Thanks to kodoku for linking it in the request section.
Download the bypass executable and unpack it into the game folder where the default game executable is as well, then just launch the game through the bypass exe.
dooglewd wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:56 am
cavedodo wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:31 am
When I download the bypass, there is no exe file in the zip. Any advice? Thank you for making the cheat table.

I looked harder and think I got it. Thanks yall.
I am legally blind pls help

Link on the right. Latest release.
Thanks, I edited my post last night. Going to blame it on tired eyes. Cheat table works like a charm.

refru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by refru »

Akira wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:41 pm
refru wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:29 pm
Thank you for the table. Currently game crashes on loading a map with scripts activated, and my process name is armoredcore6.exe.
Crackensan wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:07 pm
Cheat table also crashes upon loading a mission with Inf. AP and OHK active. Does not activate properly in mission; see prior post for error.
kikishell wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:42 pm
Yeah, game crashes when using the table during mission load.
Please fix it.
How about reading the given information before complaining and posting the same thing over and over again.

If you run into any issues with the table please check the Troubleshooting spoiler in the main post
I wasn't complaining I was stating that your fix posted doesn't help, you must not have read my comment because i said my process name is armoredcore6.exe. Although its a minor bug it's easy enough to disable the cheats each time i load in or out, but since you want to be rude about it i'll tell you again: Your fix doesn't work

BLUNTMASTA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BLUNTMASTA »

Works great, thanks.

Vagrant
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vagrant »

Akira wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:19 pm
The Troubleshoot info literally tells you to disable everytrhing before level loads in case you're one of the persons having crashes on level loads.
If nothing is activate it can not cause a crash and if it still crashes then it's not bc of the table.
I understand. Pointing out my particular (but common) set up in case it explains why it crashes for some with the same process and not others.
Last edited by Vagrant on Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

I wonder if it's a hardware issue that causing the crash on level loads. Although, it seems farfetched. Anyways, binding the cheat options do a key should allow to turn them on and off.

Crackensan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crackensan »

Asuma wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:45 am
I wonder if it's a hardware issue that causing the crash on level loads. Although, it seems farfetched. Anyways, binding the cheat options do a key should allow to turn them on and off.
Is there an easy way to do that? I'm still learning CE.

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

is there any way to check off battle logs as completed? i'm looking at the pointers but it's not very clear to me

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Crackensan wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:02 am
Asuma wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:45 am
Is there an easy way to do that? I'm still learning CE.
- Select a script then click "CTRL H" to show the keybinds window.
- Then click on "create hotkey"
- Then press the key you want to be used (and click "clear" in case of mistake)
- By default it's on "Toggle Freeze" which mean on the first press it will activate the script then on the second it will deactivate it and so on.
- On the right side there is 2 scroll list "activate sound" and "deactivate sound", click them both and select either "Activate - Deactivate" if you want the default sound ("Hiiiiinnng" and 'hooooonng") or "speak text" if you want CE to say something like "god mode activated" (in that case just type the text you want to hear for both activation and deactivation)
- Click "Apply"or "OK" when you are done

Regarding all the comments about the table not working, please take time to fully read the first post and please be respectful and polite when sharing your issue, you are talking to people who took some of their time to give this to you for free, always keep that in mind when you talk to them.

Unrelated advice about the game : do your fucking training mission as soon as they pop, they give you good rewards (unlocks stuff for you), take only a few minutes to do and you could learn a thing or two ;)