z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jaxtes
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Jaxtes »

Sorry to bother you all again. Anyone know way to add tadpoles to Hirelings and likely the non-tadpoled characters like Halsin.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

conanthedestroyer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by conanthedestroyer »

Quick question anyone how do you remove the rage impeded penalty/tag from barbarian wearing heavy armor?

subjectxiii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by subjectxiii »

Anyone know how to reset quests? Need to reset the Necromancy of thay quest so I can do it on my Avatar instead of giving it to Gale

reioType
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reioType »

What is the UUID of dark amethyst for book of thay?

subjectxiii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by subjectxiii »

reioType wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:58 am
What is the UUID of dark amethyst for book of thay?
"f3527a79-1ac8-4b44-b770-335cd4b14e46";"CINE_BOOK_Tome_Thayan_Necromancy_A_Gem_A";"OBJ_Amethyst";"Dark Amethyst";"You can't shake the feeling that darkness seeps out of this heavy, orb-like stone."

itschristian071
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itschristian071 »

Can somebody tell me how to refresh bonus action points? I can see the regular action points but not bonus. Thanks in advance!

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

Poggies wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:02 am
oilnarak01 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:54 am
Oxiras wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:48 am
Does anyone know how to remove "Auntie Ethel's Boon"?
new entry "HAG_Hair_STR_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_CON_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_DEX_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_INT_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_WIS_Passive"

use command removepassive should do
Kinda the same subject; but do you have any tips on removing a condition? I've posted about it prior to this but I've got Pixie's Blessing on me from the Pixie rescued from a Moonlantern. The thing is that I'm in Act 3 so I don't need the Shadow curse immunity anymore and it's hideous for all my characters to walk around with that glow.
Any input would be appreciated :D Thanks~
Pixie's Blessing is status boost condition you got by flags i think that's why it applies to all and even new party member if you recruit one so it can remove by changing flags but it's kinda hard to know which flag and may bugged your save out

but try remove buff first , see if it's work or not

GLO_PIXIESHIELD

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Thepledge wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:53 am
tombeir wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:34 am
Thepledge wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:19 am

You're not wrong, I believe you can see all the cinematics once you're in act 2 by using the clear romance and clear partnered flags on everyone but the person whose romance you want to trigger, then camping, enjoying the scene, then clearing their flags and activating the next person. I've seen all but gale, his won't trigger for whatever reason. Then, once you've seen the scenes that would have triggered them naturally, trigger the partnered state for everyone you want to romance
What are the scenes which come before the "partnered" state? How do we know if the partnered state has been triggered manually?
From what I've seen -
Spoiler
Shadowheart - Romance dialog after finishing in the temple of shar act 2 and dealing with Nightsong
Wyll - Dancing scene in camp
Lae-Zel - Combat scene in camp, where she calls you the source of her bruises etc...
Karlach - Sleeping with her after the second infernal engine upgrade in act 2
Haven't managed to trigger Gale or Astarion yet, and haven't had the opportunity to test Halsin or Minthara at all

From what know, Minthara's content is completely borked. Need to wait for the first patch to make things actually come forward for it. Gale and Astarion are a bit of a crap shoot? I've gotten both of theirs exactly *once*, for Gale it was pretty much no flirting with anyone else and somehow triggering the lesson in using the weave in act one that caused his act two stuff to launch. For Astarion, it showed up after I killed the druids and tieflings? I really don't know how it happened. I was just messing around and checking out Minthara content when he suddenly confessed his love to me in Moonrise Tower?

deeherou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deeherou »

does anyone know the coding for Captain Zhalts "Fiendish Blessing"? Im trying to set up a perm Half Dmg Resistance for Solo build

SPCZippo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SPCZippo »

Any one have the UUID for Potion of Animal Speaking?

And once I have the UUID how do i use the table to inject it into the game?

itschristian071
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itschristian071 »

SPCZippo wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:29 am

1) 447ee8a9-9319-4758-9dc7-2d8ba94e45b5 should be the correct UUID
2) The easiest way I've been doing it is double clicking the script function under "Spawn Hand Crossbow +2" and pasting the UUID you want to spawn over the sample one. I'm sure there's an easier way but that's what I've been using and it works perfectly.

SPCZippo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SPCZippo »

itschristian071 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:50 am
SPCZippo wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:29 am

1) 447ee8a9-9319-4758-9dc7-2d8ba94e45b5 should be the correct UUID
2) The easiest way I've been doing it is double clicking the script function under "Spawn Hand Crossbow +2" and pasting the UUID you want to spawn over the sample one. I'm sure there's an easier way but that's what I've been using and it works perfectly.
Sweet i will give that a shot. Or i might just send in the crafting supplies and craft it now i know what to change. Thank you

battletoborne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battletoborne »

Heya, anybody got the name or code to add the "Moonshield Aura" from the Moonlantern in chapter 2?
So we can add it to any weapon

here's the item and template:
Item: UNI_GLO_Moonlantern_2dcc6a54-f07b-4b4c-98d4-ca7ec92a59fd
Template: UNI_GLO_Moonlantern_9aca1109-a59d-47d3-8f35-f248b70518f9

Thanks!

malspayder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Stuck on 'Escape the Nautiloid' quest

Post by malspayder »

Does anyone know how to mark quests as complete? There is a bug where the main quest gets stuck on the intro quest, "Escape the Nautiloid". My group really doesn't want to have to restart and lose the entire groups progress.
  • [Link] ,
  • [Link] ,
  • [Link]
This quest cannot be completed by spawning in an item or anything, and we can't go back to the beach and trigger the cutscenes again.

I've searched the flags in the thread and none of them appear to work. There are some flags with 'Quest' in the name but not one for this first quest.

NackFair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NackFair »

Has anybody tried "Add Pet Pal" in "Character Tags" on the newest update? It doesn't seem to work for me. Detect Thoughts works fine.

This is the containing script:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
SetTagOnPlayer("dc860a81-f3c2-4c1a-ab90-e7583324845c")
[DISABLE]
EDIT:

Juuuust kidding. Realized it doesn't show up in Notable Features, or Tags. But it does function properly!

EDIT2:
I had "SetPassiveOnPlayer" instead of "SetTagOnPlayer" in the post, but I had it properly in my script. That was a rouge copy/paste from a test, lol. My mistake was just not realizing it wasn't visible in-game.
Last edited by NackFair on Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.