z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by browdybrembo »

regarding spells and spell slots, anyway to make all spells to be ritual casted? With this, we won't need spell slots and those who multiclass &/or high level wont have to face any lag.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:05 pm
So it seems the Add Inspiration console command was expecting a float, but I was sending an integer.

That's why you were getting the NaN (not a number) error.

I have corrected the problem, but this sadly won't fix anyone who had used the old command.
Hi Zenzer, and thanks for your hard work, as well as to anyone else that is part of this :D.

Is the only difference between v3 and v4 of the table, the change you have mentioned (correcting the Inspiration point)?

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 942826468 »

ImANakedCowboy wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:00 am
I'm wanting to know how do I use the Ability's stat pointers. every time i click a stat it just makes a window sound effect Image
It is not hard to read the description man

0xa08ab242
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0xa08ab242 »

ImANakedCowboy wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:00 am
I'm wanting to know how do I use the Ability's stat pointers. every time i click a stat it just makes a window sound effect Image
If the short version of instructions aren't obvious, don't sweat it. A ways back... page 122, I think (viewtopic.php?p=307926#p307926), I wrote a longer version to help folks get through doing this for the first time.

Let me know if that doesn't get you past your issue.

L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by L@stAce »

Can anyone tell me the root template UUID for chest of the mundane? I know it's bugged but I'm hoping it will get fixed. Tried id I got from the table and it won't spawn. Also can't find it in any of the item lists. If anyone knows the right ID please tell me

Oxiras
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oxiras »

Does anyone know how to remove "Auntie Ethel's Boon"?

jxl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jxl »

Thepledge wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:55 pm
DaedalusLost wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:32 pm
So I know some work has been done on finding the romance stuff and dating flags, is there a way to continue dating everyone once you've become "commited" to one of the origin characters?
If you copy the code from my last post into the cheatengine table, you can set the partnered tag for anyone you want to be dating, and the game seems to not check for conflict at that point, so you can continue dating multiple partners, but as long as one partner is only at the dating stage when you become committed, the others will have the conflict dialog. Long story short, set the partnered flag for everyone you want to date, and it will jump you to the commited point, and as far as I've seen seems to have no other conflicts
I may be misunderstanding something, but wouldn't this mean one misses out on content in the individual romances? Like, manually setting the flag skips over the regular in-game steps that would normally trigger it?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Is there any way when adding spells to add them in the class skill-bar and not in the Common skill-bar ?

I am trying to unlock all ranger spells for my "new" ranger (switched class) so theses skills can be there :mrgreen:

Thepledge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Thepledge »

jxl wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:56 am
Thepledge wrote:
DaedalusLost wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:32 pm
So I know some work has been done on finding the romance stuff and dating flags, is there a way to continue dating everyone once you've become "commited" to one of the origin characters?
If you copy the code from my last post into the cheatengine table, you can set the partnered tag for anyone you want to be dating, and the game seems to not check for conflict at that point, so you can continue dating multiple partners, but as long as one partner is only at the dating stage when you become committed, the others will have the conflict dialog. Long story short, set the partnered flag for everyone you want to date, and it will jump you to the commited point, and as far as I've seen seems to have no other conflicts
I may be misunderstanding something, but wouldn't this mean one misses out on content in the individual romances? Like, manually setting the flag skips over the regular in-game steps that would normally trigger it?
You're not wrong, I believe you can see all the cinematics once you're in act 2 by using the clear romance and clear partnered flags on everyone but the person whose romance you want to trigger, then camping, enjoying the scene, then clearing their flags and activating the next person. I've seen all but gale, his won't trigger for whatever reason. Then, once you've seen the scenes that would have triggered them naturally, trigger the partnered state for everyone you want to romance

Thepledge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Thepledge »

Setting the partnered flag doesn't seem to prevent the scene from playing if you later clear it

tombeir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tombeir »

Thepledge wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:19 am
jxl wrote:
Thepledge wrote:

You're not wrong, I believe you can see all the cinematics once you're in act 2 by using the clear romance and clear partnered flags on everyone but the person whose romance you want to trigger, then camping, enjoying the scene, then clearing their flags and activating the next person. I've seen all but gale, his won't trigger for whatever reason. Then, once you've seen the scenes that would have triggered them naturally, trigger the partnered state for everyone you want to romance
What are the scenes which come before the "partnered" state? How do we know if the partnered state has been triggered manually?

Poggies
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Poggies »

PlodKauber wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:30 pm
Hi all, thought I would make a small guide to help people remove the hag eyed/'paid the price' debuff. It is called "HAG_HAGEYED".
[1]
Spoiler
[2]
Spoiler
[3]
Spoiler
[4]
Spoiler
[5] And to remove tag
Spoiler
[6] "ClearTagOnPlayer("c1f7de2b-7cc5-41bc-a723-011172bbc4ba")"
Spoiler
[/spoiler]
Do you know of a way to remove conditions? I've got "Pixie's Blessing" on me from the Pixie you rescue from a Moonlantern, I'm in Act 3 so it doesn't do anything and the shiny effect your character is constantly glazed in is really annoying.

Thepledge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Thepledge »

tombeir wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:34 am
Thepledge wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:19 am
jxl wrote:

What are the scenes which come before the "partnered" state? How do we know if the partnered state has been triggered manually?
From what I've seen -
Spoiler
Shadowheart - Romance dialog after finishing in the temple of shar act 2 and dealing with Nightsong
Wyll - Dancing scene in camp
Lae-Zel - Combat scene in camp, where she calls you the source of her bruises etc...
Karlach - Sleeping with her after the second infernal engine upgrade in act 2
Haven't managed to trigger Gale or Astarion yet, and haven't had the opportunity to test Halsin or Minthara at all

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

Oxiras wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:48 am
new entry "HAG_Hair_STR_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_CON_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_DEX_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_INT_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_WIS_Passive"

use command removepassive should do

Poggies
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Poggies »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:54 am
Oxiras wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:48 am
new entry "HAG_Hair_STR_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_CON_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_DEX_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_INT_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_WIS_Passive"

use command removepassive should do
Kinda the same subject; but do you have any tips on removing a condition? I've posted about it prior to this but I've got Pixie's Blessing on me from the Pixie rescued from a Moonlantern. The thing is that I'm in Act 3 so I don't need the Shadow curse immunity anymore and it's hideous for all my characters to walk around with that glow.
Any input would be appreciated :D Thanks~