z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by ll62518475 »

Why cant I spawn more than one set of armor? I tried getting more shadow sets, but it just spawns empty pouches.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BlakeSneed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlakeSneed »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:22 pm
BlakeSneed wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:15 pm
Is there an easy way to tell which one of the 10+ files in the OP is the most current one?
Yes
Thanks guy! (5)

Sakuryu45
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakuryu45 »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:04 pm
BuckAMayzing wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:41 pm
For the character resources - it's something like 20 clicks to get unlimited spell slots for the party, and if you load a game (without quitting the application), you have to do it again. Is there an easier way?
All of the resource scripts can be merged into one by using a semi-colon to separate each boost.

Code: Select all

local boost = "ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,1);ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,2);ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,3)"
I didn't do that for you because some people don't necessarily want EVERYTHING.
Can you explain what the GetFlag, IsInteractionDisabled, IsDialogueBlocked, and SetHasDialogue commands do?

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

Sakuryu45 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:27 pm
I'm not sure how to input the current flags command into the table. I don't usually use cheat engine for direct console input.
I think Zanzer is still working on polishing it up, but

Go to:
Console Commands>Register Commands>Testing Stuff>Miscellaneous>SetFlag

Click/open <script> and copy/paste the uuid of the desired Flag from the table on the 1st page.
Just replace the current
local uuid = "f5989c01-2600-4b16-9f29-c1fc7ee6bb9c" --Debug_AddMinthara
with
local uuid = "YOUR FLAG UUID HERE"

Then run the SetFlag script.

Otherwise seems to be working fine.
[Link]
Last edited by PapaPetro on Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PowerSimp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PowerSimp »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:08 pm
Added Last Item Dropped UUID so you all can discover the UUID of items you've already found.

Also, inside Testing Stuff > Miscellaneous, I have added sample scripts for SetFlag, GetFlag, and ClearFlag.

All the flags in the game can be found on the main post.
This is huge, thank you so much!
I am trying to restart my relationship with Lae'Zel after breaking it off with her. I am at the camp celebration and she always responds with how unfortunate it is for me to have broken things off.

I did try to GetFlag as many flags from the main post that may be related to this, and clear them if they have value 1, but I was wondering if you can maybe explain (if possible), how we can get all the active flags on a particular character using GetFlag or the command you previously posted here?
Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:06 pm

By the way, you can also use this console command to see which flags your save has triggered.

GetFlag(Flag, Object): FlagState
print("Response: "..readInteger(cmdArgs + 0x28))

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

PapaPetro wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:26 pm
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:51 pm
PapaPetro wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:16 pm

Tell me about it... been looking for a Plane Shift spell from one of these D&D games for 38-years now...
Now THAT would be ambitious!
Do the search inside spell_*****.txt

They contain a lot LIKE SHIT TON of spells but it under name like

Shout_MOO_MAG_Ketheric_HowlOfTheDead

Shout_DarkUrge_Slayer (Turn you into a monster)
Shout_LOW_Raphael_SoulSiphon

Something like this I added a bunch majority work some dont
You're gonna find a lot of these and some are pretty damn cool.
Would definitely recommend:
Projectile_ObliterationOrb_Netherbrain_Explosion
Shout_CallOfTheDamned_Apostle
Target_TAD_BlackHole

Like I said, it's gonna take a long time to go through them and see what they all do.
A bunch of them are scattered throughout the .pak files so who knows what treasures are out there?
I just went through Target, SHout and Projectile

tested out like 100 spells got like 10 20 good one the rest is kinda bad, can't find lvl 8 9 tho

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

PapaPetro wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:51 am
Tristan wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:34 am
Would anybody mind helping me with providing only unaltered/unmodified vanilla/default game file(s) that contain data of all classes for leveling up, if you have any? It is something that has settings/information/data about what a class gets or gains each time it levels up such as what features (spells, feat, etc.) and how many of them the sorcerer level 12 offers. It's probably just text only files or something like that, but I am not sure I want to extract over gigabytes of archives just to find them.

Thanks in advance.
Should be in Progressions.lsx from the Shared and SharedDev .paks.
I've changed the format to .txt and attached both; they should contain what you're looking for.
The SharedDev version typically is more reliable, but the Shared one sometimes contains data that is referenced and not in the other pak.
I ran into this problem with Wall spells which appear to have gotten added later in the game development and don't appear in the Shared pak just the SharedDev one. Same goes for passives and such. Sometimes you see redundances, sometimes edits/updates between .lsx files from different paks, etc. so it's kinda tricky.
Thanks so much. I will look into those files. It's holiday now so I have more time for Baldur's Gate 3.

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

Tristan wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:55 pm
PapaPetro wrote:
Tristan wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:34 am
Would anybody mind helping me with providing only unaltered/unmodified vanilla/default game file(s) that contain data of all classes for leveling up, if you have any? It is something that has settings/information/data about what a class gets or gains each time it levels up such as what features (spells, feat, etc.) and how many of them the sorcerer level 12 offers. It's probably just text only files or something like that, but I am not sure I want to extract over gigabytes of archives just to find them.

Thanks in advance.
I've changed the format to .txt and attached both; they should contain what you're looking for.
The SharedDev version typically is more reliable, but the Shared one sometimes contains data that is referenced and not in the other pak.
I ran into this problem with Wall spells which appear to have gotten added later in the game development and don't appear in the Shared pak just the SharedDev one. Same goes for passives and such. Sometimes you see redundances, sometimes edits/updates between .lsx files from different paks, etc. so it's kinda tricky.
Thanks so much. I will look into those files. It's holiday now so I have more time for Baldur's Gate 3.
Cheers dude🍻
Enjoy your holiday it's a fun game!

BuckAMayzing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BuckAMayzing »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:04 pm
All of the resource scripts can be merged into one by using a semi-colon to separate each boost.
Thanks for that. I didn't realize the scripts were identical aside from the boost name. That'll be easy to tweak.

Rhyvon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rhyvon »

Using the latest table I noticed using console command to spawn the item sets, some sets drop an empty bag but only for certain classes. I made a paladin and wanted the radiant set thinking it would be a nice boost to have but the bag is empty.

If i roll a sorcerer and spawn the radiant set, the items are in the bag - is there a reason it works like that? any help is appreciated I was just curious. its a great table and thank you to those who created it for use.

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

PapaPetro wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:57 pm
Tristan wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:55 pm
PapaPetro wrote:

Cheers dude🍻
Enjoy your holiday it's a fun game!
Shared.pak is content that appeared in early access primarily
SharedDev is release content
applies the same to Gustav/dev
there's some niche cases where that's not 100% accurate but that's the general

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

Thanks for the ''help''...... -_-

PowerSimp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PowerSimp »

PowerSimp wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:47 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:08 pm
Added Last Item Dropped UUID so you all can discover the UUID of items you've already found.

Also, inside Testing Stuff > Miscellaneous, I have added sample scripts for SetFlag, GetFlag, and ClearFlag.

All the flags in the game can be found on the main post.
This is huge, thank you so much!
I am trying to restart my relationship with Lae'Zel after breaking it off with her. I am at the camp celebration and she always responds with how unfortunate it is for me to have broken things off.

I did try to GetFlag as many flags from the main post that may be related to this, and clear them if they have value 1, but I was wondering if you can maybe explain (if possible), how we can get all the active flags on a particular character using GetFlag or the command you previously posted here?
Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:06 pm

By the way, you can also use this console command to see which flags your save has triggered.

GetFlag(Flag, Object): FlagState
print("Response: "..readInteger(cmdArgs + 0x28))
I figured this out. I just browsed through all the pastebins for flags containing Lae'Zel that might relate to romance. I then checked them to see if they are 0 (inactive) or 1 (active), and stumbled upon this:

"86eaa84a-350b-401b-8b43-b53eeb534579", --ORI_State_DatingLaezel 
Apparently, even though I am not "dating" Shadowheart per say, her DatingShadowheart flag is set to 1, meaning that the romance is still possible. However, the Lae'Zel flag above was not (since I rejected her). I quickly changed this with SetFlag and then talked to her, and she no longer said how unfortunate it is for me to break up with her, and instead told me to not "wipe off the scent".

I went to bed during the celebration, post Emerald Glove questline, and boom, I can now screw Lae'Zel's brains out and start the relationship again.

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

Rhyvon wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:11 pm
Using the latest table I noticed using console command to spawn the item sets, some sets drop an empty bag but only for certain classes. I made a paladin and wanted the radiant set thinking it would be a nice boost to have but the bag is empty.

If i roll a sorcerer and spawn the radiant set, the items are in the bag - is there a reason it works like that? any help is appreciated I was just curious. its a great table and thank you to those who created it for use.
I have a similar problem, but in my case, I am able to spawn all sets properly, however only ONCE, except for maybe the DLC items. For example, I can get the Shadow set, but if I try to spawn a second one, its an empty bag. Same for most other sets. And I cant seem to find the items in the files (may look a bit more).

Kinda anoying.

niki_mob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by niki_mob »

I'm trying to add a status to spells.

I tried:

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "IF(SpellId('Projectile_EldritchBlast')):ApplyStatus(PARALYZED,100,1)"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("AddBoosts")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
"IF(SpellId('Projectile_EldritchBlast')):Advantage(AttackRoll)" Works.

Please help <3