Lost Sphear

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lost Sphear

Post by DrummerIX »

I found a highlighted item pointer option. You can change quantity of items you are selecting from the Items menu. I do have Item ID listed and it can be changed but I haven't tested if it's a safe way to change your items. This game uses string's for the item id's which is kind of different from other games. Anyway, you can change quantity for sure and let me know if there are side effects you notice if you change the item id.

It's in EDIT4.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:06 am
I found a highlighted item pointer option. You can change quantity of items you are selecting from the Items menu.
Wow, item editor already?! You work fast! Great stuff!

EDit: Just tried the item editor and it's not working for me. Using CE 6.7 (latest version). I open the menu and highlight an item, and then turn on the script, but it still shows question marks.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:16 am
DrummerIX wrote:
I found a highlighted item pointer option. You can change quantity of items you are selecting from the Items menu.

EDit: Just tried the item editor and it's not working for me. Using CE 6.7 (latest version). I open the menu and highlight an item, and then turn on the script, but it still shows question marks.
This is a mono game so it requires you to do things in game for it to load up the code when doing AOB scans. Try starting fresh and opening your items BEFORE you enable. Then enable the option and go into items again and it should update correctly.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I updated the Shop Data option to allow you to change the Item ID of the Shop items. The shop data has slots corresponding to the items and some of them have a m_progress option that is not zero. I guess this controls when in the story the item will appear in the shop. Just set it to 0 manually and it will appear from beginning of game. You can modify the Item ID of the item in the shop and buy it. You still have to visit a shop BEFORE you enable, then enable and visit the shop again to update the pointer.

It's in EDIT5.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:16 am
DrummerIX wrote:

I was able to reproduce this behavior and updated the AOB to grab the correct function in EDIT 5.5. Try it with that and let me know.

damgyeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by damgyeah »

Is it possible to add run speed?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I worked out some spritenite sublimation editing. Check out EDIT 6 in the first post. Enjoy!

Not sure what else there is to work on. I see a request for run speed. Anything else you all see the need for?

rafaelg10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rafaelg10 »

so hm.. idk if i was unlucky or not, but i had a few options on cheat engine enabled and when i died my save got corrupted, now i cant even enter the main menu screen whenever i open the game, the only way was to take out my savefile :o

so take care i guess?

p.s : if anyone has a save that's nearby the part where you have to go fight the dancer on the marsh something ( its right after you head north after clearing the holy cave and saving the village that was kinda dead) let me know :D i'd like to keep from where i was, restarting kinda bad =(

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Amazing work, Drummer! The item editor works great. I really like how you've been able to even get the text of each sublimation there.

Now, talking about sublimation editor, the sublimations can go up to 10 different types. It would be easier to edit these if all 10 slots were laid out vertically rather than having to pick each slot and then edit the sublimation.

I recall Setsuna also had this 10 sublimation system, and Ceilos had all 10 slots laid out vertically. Of course, not sure if that is even possible here, but just sharing some information. It looked like below:

Setsuna:

Lost Sphear:

Edit: Also, the always Learn Sublimations doesn't activate for me =/
Is it really not possible to pre-allocate the sublimations, so we don't have to worry about learning them manually? I recall we didn't have to do that in Setsuna, but of course devs could have changed their coding or something.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:07 am
Edit: Also, the always Learn Sublimations doesn't activate for me =/
Is it really not possible to pre-allocate the sublimations, so we don't have to worry about learning them manually? I recall we didn't have to do that in Setsuna, but of course devs could have changed their coding or something.
Thanks. For Always Learn Sublimations, I believe you have to use Momentum Mode once to enable. You can use the Infinite Momentum Mode to give you the use for one time if you don't want to use that option all the time. At least that's what is working for me on starting the game up.

As far as vertical layout, I did it the original way so as to not have huge file size for the drop downs, but I see that Cielos used some lua code from predprey in the Setsuna table that loaded drop down's into all the options when you load the option, so it still only has to be in the table once for file size purposes. I could look into modifying predprey's code for something here, but it will probably be tomorrow (or later today since it is technically Sunday.

Also, from what I've seen, the code is kind of different between the games. Lost Sphear is using string type for the id's and they are not all allocated until you learn them normally. The Always Learn option should be of help though.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Okay, I'll give using Momentum mode once before activating the Learn Sublimations script. And thanks for considering to make it a vertical layout.

I played around some more editing a few different spiritnites, and it seems like editing one character's sublimations seems to also change a different character's sublimations. Not sure what's going on, but please give this a test too if possible.

Looking forward to your work. I won't be able to test more until next weekend.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I found a 100 Percent Drop Rate option that seems to work well for me. You have to kill one enemy before you can enable. I plan on starting a new game and running through some tests with all the options to make sure they work correctly for me. You all can let me know if you have any other issues with some of the options and I can try taking a look.

blacksama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blacksama »

When I click on the highlighted Item script I get "HighlightedItemAOB not found" is there anything dumb I am doing? Thank you

Edit; it worked before I remember using it to change the quantity of my items, now it does not o.o.

Edit: nevermind back to working after opening item menu and equipment menu. Sorry about that.

derick38115
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by derick38115 »

under 'highlightedItemscript' i can seem to get items working but not spritenite in equitment menu for some reason

derick38115
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by derick38115 »

even after opening item and equip menu i still cant get spritenite ids to update .....item ids and all other options however are working just fine
edit:"spritenite sublimation editing" oops no wonder i couldnt get it to work...its working now