Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
koalabezza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by koalabezza »

what are BP sorry im new to this ? :shock:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Guide How to Spawn/Add items (it's still somehow limited but it's a start):

1. Download @cfemen Table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25289
2. Check the following options in table in Main Menu: "Patch Exec Flag", "Enable Console", "Set Console-Key to F1", "Cheat Manager".
3. Load your character.

How does spawning items work:

1. Game only loads items that are on map you are in. MAP, not world. So for example if you are in Beatific Palace map on Losomn world, game loads all items from Beatific Palace.
2. Find item you want from that map using Wikipedia and finding it' name. Now, to make ID out of it (I have Standard Edition, I have no idea if that matters), just put item Name between the following templates: Amulet_NAMEOFITEM_C, Ring_NAMEOFITEM_C, Weapon_NAMEOFITEM_C. For example ring "Cataloger's Jewel" would be Ring_CatalogersJewel_C
3. Open console using F1
4. Type "EnableCheats 1" (not sure if it does anything but I did it)
5. Go to map, for example you have to go to Beatific Palace to be able to spawn Cataloger's Jewel ring.
5. Use "Summon" command to spawn item in front of you, so: Summon Ring_CatalogersJewel_C

That's it. Now, it's still limited to maps you have loaded, however it's a start and at least we know how it works so maybe someone smarter will move stuff from here. I have no idea if it spawns items that are random drop on map, or can be on same map depending on event/template of that map, but well, that's how it works in general.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

EnableCheats just constructs the CheatManager, as a general behavior. Nothing else. You're good without that step.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:45 pm
EnableCheats just constructs the CheatManager, as a general behavior. Nothing else. You're good without that step.
Thanks. Listen SunBeam, I know you are not fan of the game but I know you probably dumped whole game when looking at it. The way adding/summoning items work is that they can be summoned only from location. However, it was found out when you use a long entry like this one:

"Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/01_Graveyard/RingOfTheAdmiral/Ring_RingOfTheAdmiral.Ring_RingOfTheAdmiral_C|Summon Ring_RingOfTheAdmiral_C"

So if you maybe had dump of it, maybe you have list for those longer commands?

spops
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spops »

It's not working for me, I click on the box, it has a loading icon and nothing happens.

[Link]

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

spops wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:39 pm
It's not working for me, I click on the box, it has a loading icon and nothing happens.

[Link]
It may be outdated. The version the table was made for (382.788) is older than the current version (382.873).
Last edited by Ninomae Tako'nis on Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Phaux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Phaux »

benny89 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:19 pm
Spoiler
Guide How to Spawn/Add items (it's still somehow limited but it's a start):

1. Download @cfemen Table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25289
2. Check the following options in table in Main Menu: "Patch Exec Flag", "Enable Console", "Set Console-Key to F1", "Cheat Manager".
3. Load your character.

How does spawning items work:

1. Game only loads items that are on map you are in. MAP, not world. So for example if you are in Beatific Palace map on Losomn world, game loads all items from Beatific Palace.
2. Find item you want from that map using Wikipedia and finding it' name. Now, to make ID out of it (I have Standard Edition, I have no idea if that matters), just put item Name between the following templates: Amulet_NAMEOFITEM_C, Ring_NAMEOFITEM_C, Weapon_NAMEOFITEM_C. For example ring "Cataloger's Jewel" would be Ring_CatalogersJewel_C
3. Open console using F1
4. Type "EnableCheats 1" (not sure if it does anything but I did it)
5. Go to map, for example you have to go to Beatific Palace to be able to spawn Cataloger's Jewel ring.
5. Use "Summon" command to spawn item in front of you, so: Summon Ring_CatalogersJewel_C

That's it. Now, it's still limited to maps you have loaded, however it's a start and at least we know how it works so maybe someone smarter will move stuff from here. I have no idea if it spawns items that are random drop on map, or can be on same map depending on event/template of that map, but well, that's how it works in general.
Do you know what to put in the front for quest items? I've tried questitem, quest, item, few others and haven't had any luck.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

spops wrote:

[Link]
What is your Cheat Engine Version?

spops
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spops »

unREAL wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:24 pm
spops wrote:

[Link]
What is your Cheat Engine Version?
Its 7.5

blacksun54
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blacksun54 »

benny89 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:08 pm

"Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/01_Graveyard/RingOfTheAdmiral/Ring_RingOfTheAdmiral.Ring_RingOfTheAdmiral_C|Summon Ring_RingOfTheAdmiral_C"
I'm trying to find the long command like this for the Void heart, since I accidently locked myself out of getting the void heart by crafting the spectral blade.. such is life

SureYes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SureYes »

What is the ID/BP for armors? I have been trying to spawn the realmwalker set and it is not working... it is not ARMOR_REALMWALKER[PIECE]_C and i cant seem to figure it out at all...

Kulligunde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kulligunde »

Its the same as it was in remnant from the ashes. Load a level/dungeon (the game needs to create the Item, to do so u need to be in the same area as the item u want to spawn and ofc it will not load if the drop is not in ur world. Just reroll ur world) - Dump ur loaded objects - go to the objectdump.txt and just dig urself "STRG+F" will be ur best friend. If u know what u need to search for, it dont take much time.

I tried, just to get sure, i ring i already found(100% chance for the game to load it) i only wrote:"summon Ring_ReroutingCable.Ring_ReroutingCable_C"
ofc for weapons its:"summon Weapon_(ItemName).Weapon_(ItemName)_C" could look like:"summon Weapon_TommyGun.Weapon_TommyGun_C"
Amulet: summon amulet_nightmarespiral.amulet_nightmarespiral_C and so on. works with atleast every item i named here. would have to test it with crafted items but if that doesnt work - the material to craft the item should work.

Phaux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Phaux »

Kulligunde wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:45 am
Its the same as it was in remnant from the ashes. Load a level/dungeon (the game needs to create the Item, to do so u need to be in the same area as the item u want to spawn and ofc it will not load if the drop is not in ur world. Just reroll ur world) - Dump ur loaded objects - go to the objectdump.txt and just dig urself "STRG+F" will be ur best friend. If u know what u need to search for, it dont take much time.

I tried, just to get sure, i ring i already found(100% chance for the game to load it) i only wrote:"summon Ring_ReroutingCable.Ring_ReroutingCable_C"
ofc for weapons its:"summon Weapon_(ItemName).Weapon_(ItemName)_C" could look like:"summon Weapon_TommyGun.Weapon_TommyGun_C"
Amulet: summon amulet_nightmarespiral.amulet_nightmarespiral_C and so on. works with atleast every item i named here. would have to test it with crafted items but if that doesnt work - the material to craft the item should work.
What are you using to dump the objects?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Why not use FModel? I already provided the AES key to open the .pak files...

1) [Link]
2) Directory > AES: 0x0D2FCCB28812883236070C3098006BB686352061FE5F78DEC6B6186118927193
3) Settings > UE Version: GAME_UE5_2 (536870944)

Save, restart app, then:

4) Directory > Selector > G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Remnant2\Remnant2\Content\Paks
5) Double-click any .pak/.utoc and start browsing

And no more bitching about "where can I get a list of all the Blueprints?". You have them there:

6) Double-click the pakchunk1-Windows.utoc
7) Packages > Search > _C.uasset

8) Ctrl+A > right-click > Copy > Package path
9) paste to Notepad++ and fuck around

If you can't find stuff that way, then remove the filter at step 7, hit Enter so everything loads, then do steps 8 and 9.

Example:

BR,
Sun

black_mask
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by black_mask »

unREAL wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:21 am
black_mask wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:18 am
Can this table be updated for version 382.873, Please.
Also thanks for your hard work.

Why? It does skill work, Im playing with the table and version 382.873
If you have problems right click on the script that is not working and show the error code - or describe what exactly the problem is, this will help the table makers to pinpoint the problem.
Error I'm getting.
<<lua error in the script at line 1:failure determining what aobstaticfind means>>