Battle Brothers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Battle Brothers

Post by The Mogician »

Illusion breaker posted a save editing thing up there, it has a trait for blood thirsty. I'm thinking if it is possible to convert temporary traits like drunk or hangover into permanent ones.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Oh, another thing to request if possible, is a speed hack. Basically something to make our group travel faster (say double normal speed?) while still having other groups move normal speed. So basically just a party speed buff instead of making time advance faster.

Also, if possible... map vision radius. Would make exploring a lot easier (and spotting enemies).

illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by illusionbreaker »

Hmm. Could use a relationship hack to set whatever towns to a status we like, whether negative so we can attack them or positive so we can get better stuff.

suduko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by suduko »

i can not for the life of me find the exp ive found the stats and money but not exp exp isnt really needed now that i found the stats but thats if there address stays the same between loading plus having to wait till one is lvled up to find there stats is a bit anoying so if finding the exp is easyer sence it changes without the need of lvling up i would graciously appreciate some help in finding out how to find the exp

Warhawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Warhawk »

Any table yet guys?

Req :

Infinite Gold
Infinite Action Point
Textbox Set Renown
Textbox Set Attribute
Textbox Set Perk Point

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I've been able to find money as Float, and all the stats are 4 byte. I can't seem to hack stat points on level up (meaning I can't give me more than 3 points to spend). However if I search for a stat value before leveling it up (making sure to adjust for any talents the character has) and then search again after spending the level up points, I have no problem finding the stats. I've been able to give my guys 500+ stats that way, just limited to editing 3 stats per level. Also can't find Perk points either.

Renown was also easy to find, though I don't recall if it was Float or 4 Byte. But an "All" search should turn it up easily enough.

I've had no luck finding resources yet (tools, food, etc). The total is made up of all the items you're carrying, and it's probably some odd calculated number or something.

I've not looked for in combat values myself. Though having infinite Action Points would be awesome. lol

Relations with towns/factions also drops over time. It would be nice if there was a way to stop that happening.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Okay, so I was able to find Perk points as a 4 point value.

I took the Student perk (which gains you bonus XP and turns into a second perk point for level 11). With 2 points to work with, I was able to find the value for my character when he hit 11. I was able to change that value to whatever I wanted (closing the roster and opening it up again showed him with a level up arrow).

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hentai-sama »

Food and tools are in float and usually they havent a exact value (like 20.36.99) rather like 20.125654,36.587469,99.954965149 etc... but they are quiet easy to find, though food will show like 0 but it will be number what u set. Inventory space thou its a different case in game are just 2 events when your inventory became bigger and i still didnt find how to edit it at last for 999.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

hentai-sama wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Food and tools are in float and usually they havent a exact value (like 20.36.99) rather like 20.125654,36.587469,99.954965149 etc... but they are quiet easy to find, though food will show like 0 but it will be number what u set. Inventory space thou its a different case in game are just 2 events when your inventory became bigger and i still didnt find how to edit it at last for 999.
I tried looking for addresses around the money value, didn't seem to work. You don't get a lot of chances to change the thing, so its kinda hard to find it and fix it.

suduko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by suduko »

if u can get 2 of the stats address's (i like to go with health and melee) u can find the rest of them even action points so u could have infinite action points if u wanted but u would have ot get infinity fatigue to otherwise even 18 would tire u out real fast but moving on with those 2 address's say 16C27B90 for health and 16C27cc0 for melee with this u know that the rest of the stats for that unit will start with 16c2 ive yet to see a single units stat range change that 4th number so unless ur that truly unlucky sod u should be fine moving on with those first 4 its quite easy to find the rest. taking gear on and off usually updates the stats oh and the address's do change per loading for those that dont know so make sure to save after ur changes before doing anything else (god that turned into alot of text i hope you all can follow this)

oh lord blade do you know of anyway to see what stats teh background affects ive found some stats being different from what i see on the panel and no modifiers to account for it the only times ive found to see the raw base numbers was when they were leveling up and you go to put the stat points in if there was one i wont have to wait till they lvl to start searching

edit: sence posting this i figured out if u can get 2 dif units address u can figure out the rest ive found 5 of my 8 guys and only 2 of them lvled but from those 2 units stats address i figured out that the first

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Most of the time any stat changes are listed in the tooltip for either the background or one of their traits. In battle you can also get various modifiers for things like morale, or being surrounded, etc.

caroline00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caroline00 »

is there anyone making a table for this game atm? because we have alot of views and still no one mention about working for one :(.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

I couldn't find a table on ce forums, only instructions for stat modification which you guys already seem to have done successfully.

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hentai-sama »

The Mogician wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:59 am
hentai-sama wrote:
I tried looking for addresses around the money value, didn't seem to work. You don't get a lot of chances to change the thing, so its kinda hard to find it and fix it.
I dont actualy care about money so i dont really know, for me is tools and inventory space the most important things right after stats and traits.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

hentai-sama wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:06 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:59 am
hentai-sama wrote:
I dont actualy care about money so i dont really know, for me is tools and inventory space the most important things right after stats and traits.
Hack the money so you can buy the tools, as for inventory, here is what I think you should do: Go around until the ambition for the cart pops up, then, before you get the cart, search for inventory space, search again after the cart is purchased. See if that works.