Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kast1x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by kast1x »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
i guess still no update,
What do you mean? The table is working fine on latest update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

kast1x wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:09 am
xICEMANx117 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am
i guess still no update,
What do you mean? The table is working fine on latest update.
Not the Senu Teleport. what everyone has been talking about for the past 2 pages of this post

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

Ignore ability points not working either

cheatingalien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheatingalien »

anything for xp?

Bronko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bronko »

Pls fix the Senu Teleport. if you have time, would be really great! And big THX, for this Work! Bad English, i know :( Sorry!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

sorry for a late reply.
going to return to the cheating scene soon, later this week perhaps.

didn't know ppl are still playing the game. are there new dlcs out or something?
anyway I'll update this table for the latest game patch first when I'm ready.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Late January new DLC called Hidden Ones should be out. It will be something like AC Brotherhood

Edit: Or rather maybe tommorow
[Link]

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

And today the 1.2.0 update will be released.
[Link]

In preparation for the first of these two DLC packs being released I think it was next week and some other fixes. :)

EDIT: And the above Reddit URL already had the patch notes, ha ha.

Well glad to see the game still being fixed up and maintained plus new content both free (A new quest and eventually that historical museum mode.) and the paid DLC. (Those two new content packs.)

And more Heka I guess but since the new content will be available from the chest trader now and not just the in-game store as long as you have enough money and time they can be acquired but the rate is probably pretty low for these items so it'll take a while.

Elrond022
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elrond022 »

Du you think it would be possible to at a XP Cheat? Something like: add a certain amount of xp or 4x the normal XP?

BR
Patrick

Bronko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bronko »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:02 pm
sorry for a late reply.
going to return to the cheating scene soon, later this week perhaps.

didn't know ppl are still playing the game. are there new dlcs out or something?
anyway I'll update this table for the latest game patch first when I'm ready.
HI! I wanted to say thank you, for your work/table! I have tried all the trainer/tables and your work is the best, that exists for this game. I just hope you find some time to keep it up to date. I look in here every day with the hope to find an update. But, I understand that everyone has their lives and does not always have time for something like that. Thanks again for your table !!!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

new update uploaded! test away~
Update17
- updated the table for game patch 1.20, specifically: ignore ability points and ignore curse health-penalty.
- updated enable, it should fix the random crash that happenes if you are not activating the scripts in the "Press Any Keys" screen. but it's still not been tested thoroughly, you are still advised to enable the table as instructed in the red letters above.
- removed sync equipments level / reset outfit quantities. although there's only 1 defected aobscans to be updated, it's actually a "return check" that requires quite many back-trace to locate, and the opcodes the game ret to are different for each patches, considering its functionality isn't a popular one, it's just not worth it to repeat this boring torture for every patches...
- there are reports that senu teleport no longer works on some previous patches, but I just tested it on patch 1.20 and it still works, maybe it just happenes on the patches that released when I was taking a break (after patch 1.05 and before patch 1.20). anyway, senu teleport does work on patch 1.20, if you find it not working for you, please report in details.
as mentioned on the update notes quoted above, senu teleport is still working on 1.20, maybe I just got lucky I wasn't here when the developer were altering the game codes that handles the entities' coordinates. let's just hope that won't change for later patches.

and note that I didn't actually test ALL the scripts, I just fix the ones that won't activate on the this game patch, and some other easy-to-test scripts, like the senu teleport, no-clip and bow scripts.
should you find some scripts that's not working as promoted, please report~

some off-topic:
some members asked me if I have a Patreon. the answer is no.
and if I have one, I'll definitely just add one in the signature here on fearlessrevolution (and cheatengine forum too, maybe), not on any other places. if you find someone claims it's Cielos from CE (not that I know of...), report him.
I may make one like Recifense's later (i.e., all my tables would still be uploaded here on flr), just to rip some coins from you guys if you feel like it...

ok, that's it. the new DLC should be out soon, I'll still keep track on it for a while to see if there's anything to add for the DLC.

later~

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

DLC doesn't add anything new mechanically though the level cap is 45 now instead of 40 and there's some new tiers for upgrading Bayeks equipment.

Next DLC should increase it to 55 and might add some new skills too though it's still a ways off, equipment upgrades were also added so there's one new tier for holsters and what not and two for the bracers and chest plate but the only thing here is to have enough of those silica stones which thankfully several containers in the new DLC area provides 3 of them instead of just 1 which helps a bit.
(Leveling up is pretty quick too since you gain a lot of XP from the quests here and then it's mostly a matter of time upgrading the old equipment to the new cap.)

I think it's set for early March release (March 6th was it? Landing right on top of Final Fantasy XV's PC and console re-release.) and they're also doing that museum / tour mode as a free game addition in late February so I'm guessing that's when the 1.30 patch will hit.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

another small update, just added a simple script.
Update17.1
- added exp gained multiplier
note that it works on killing only, as I implemented the script inside the "exp calculation after killing" call, so it won't touch the exp gained by exploring new places (and probably quests' exp rewards as well).

EDIT:
another one:
Update17.2
- updated exp gained multiplier to cover all exp gained (killings, quests, exploring...).
- updated the description of senu teleport.

georgetth25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by georgetth25 »

STN wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:07 pm
Assassins Creed Origins| Cheat Engine Table V1.0 | Should work for future versions!

Cheats

Unlimited Health

Unlimited Ability Points

Should be enough for you to play through the game while Sunbeam gets his finished.

Have fun and feel free to add more cheats if you like.

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread. Don't be a douche.

Cielos's post with a lot more cheats here viewtopic.php?p=23057#p23057

i can't active the ulimited ability points script....
i accidently active this with trainer and i want it back to 0
help me please

tmj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tmj »

For the experts: Shortcut to change equipped tools without doing so in the Gear menu.

Example (variables are for illustrative purposes and are not real)
Value in memory is "equipped_tool" = "tool_id"
Bind button 5 to "set equipped_tool = "firebomb"
Press 4 (actual tool button to initiate new value)
Bind 6 to Poison Darts and so on.

Not really a cheat but more of a QoL change that Ubi refuse to do