Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition

Post by MR.realdoge »

Gin wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:37 pm
Does this will work with steam version?
What are you talking about?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Frompls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Can't change values anymore in Dark Souls PTDE

Post by Frompls »

So I'm making a new PVP build like I've done dozens of times before with the same table (Technojacker's), but for some reason all of a sudden I can no longer change any values like the number of souls currently on me, soft humanity, item quantity etc.

All of the above worked fine until today. Item swaps still work just fine but now when I try to e.g. change the number of items like arrows, hard humanities, or soft humanity, as I type in the quantity (an amount I know is possible, numbers I've always used with no issues) and press OK, CE freezes and nothing happens.

Pressing cancel does nothing (and pressing OK does nothing and alt + f4 does nothing) and when it freezes like that, I have to close CE from the processes in task manager.

Closing and restarting the game doesn't help either. Tried that a dozen times at least.

Anyone have any idea what could suddenly be causing this freezing? Again, everything else seems to work fine. I tried changing item quantities, the number of souls and soft humanity, and even stats to see if any value could be changed but every attempt led to freezing. Again, I was able to do all of that just fine before today and afaik nothing has changed (haven't changed any settings in-game or out, installed any other software or mods, or anything).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Re: Can't change values anymore in Dark Souls PTDE

Post by jungletek »

Frompls wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:06 pm
So I'm making a new PVP build like I've done dozens of times before with the same table (Technojacker's), but for some reason all of a sudden I can no longer change any values like the number of souls currently on me, soft humanity, item quantity etc.

All of the above worked fine until today. Item swaps still work just fine but now when I try to e.g. change the number of items like arrows, hard humanities, or soft humanity, as I type in the quantity (an amount I know is possible, numbers I've always used with no issues) and press OK, CE freezes and nothing happens.

Pressing cancel does nothing (and pressing OK does nothing and alt + f4 does nothing) and when it freezes like that, I have to close CE from the processes in task manager.

Closing and restarting the game doesn't help either. Tried that a dozen times at least.

Anyone have any idea what could suddenly be causing this freezing? Again, everything else seems to work fine. I tried changing item quantities, the number of souls and soft humanity, and even stats to see if any value could be changed but every attempt led to freezing. Again, I was able to do all of that just fine before today and afaik nothing has changed (haven't changed any settings in-game or out, installed any other software or mods, or anything).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Next time post in the appropriate topic, don't make a new one just for an issue that could have been solved by reading the thread for the (old) table you're trying to use: viewtopic.php?p=7144#p7144

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Don't know if this topic is still active or not but here goes. After using the Dark Souls - Prepare To Die Edition.CT table and using it's get item function to give myself a couple of miracles i noticed that
A)they appear duplicated(2 of each)
B) i can' equip them(they don't show up on the atunement list, only the ones i legit got show up)

Did i do something wrong or?
EDIT: Same thing is happening with the sunlight medals. I gave myself 10 using the same procedure but the sunlight alter says i don't have any
EDIT 2: ok i figured out a solution for the sunlight medals but not for the miracles

VeridianFox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VeridianFox »

Here's a question. I'm trying to copy NPC face data into notepad and use Technojacker's table to modify my hero's face. I can copy faces between characters, but I don't know how to extract NPC face data. Someone on the Steam threads mentioned doing it for their Patches cosplay and I'd like to do a Laurentius or Siegmeyer one myself. Any ideas?

avikdas99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by avikdas99 »

since Chaos0915 post about item mod is not available i am going to copy paste it here

Chaos0915
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 am Post subject: ITEM MODIFICATION

I've consolidated most of the information from my posts about item modification into this post.

It's easiest to explain item modification with an example, so here's the setup of a random shortsword in my inventory.

00 00 00 00 40 0D 03 00 01 00 00 00 D6 40 77 02 01 00 00 00 C8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

YELLOW = Item Category, Array of 4 bytes(hex)

00000000 = weapons,shields,ammo
00000010 = armor
00000020 = ring
00000040 = consumables, key items, materials, spells
note: Items only appear if you set them to the appropriate category

ORANGE = Item ID(reverse order), unless you know the exact ID in hex for the item you want you should do it in decimal format

ID in 4 byte decimal format
TTXXELL

TTXX= base weapon/item, T is the specific item type, XX is which item it is of that type
E = element/enhancement
note: element is always 0 for special weapons/armor,rings,consumables, and key items. Setting it to anything for those items else tends to result in an ?[item type]? item, which typically has no stats or just the normal base stats. On some occasions it will result in an ? item with better stats than are possible through normal means.

LL= + modifier
0-15 normal
0-10 divine, magic, fire, and normal armor
0-5 unique weapon/armor, boss, dragon, lightning, crystal, occult, enchanted, and chaos

note: Rings, Consumables, and Key items don't use the + modifier.

It seems like any armor with no upgrade option can be forced to up to +10. It's name will becomes ?ProtectorName?, but it works fine. Any armor that only goes to +5 cannot be made into +10.

A few examples:
Crown of dusk +10 =12/26/4/14
Armor of the Glorious +10 = 113/75/82/60
Havel's Armor +10 = 222/135/130/118
Stone Armor +10 = 220/108/130/130
----------------------------------------------------------------
element/enhancement values in decimal format
0 - normal/special
1 - crystal
2 - lightning
3 - raw
4 - magic
5 - enchanted
6 - divine
7 - occult
8 - fire
9 - chaos

note: Rings, Consumables, and Key items don't use the element/enhancement modifier. Armor loses it's stats if you try to set an element.
--------------------------------------
Values for TT, -incomplete-
1xx = daggers
2xx = straight swords
3xx = greatswords/ ultra greatswords
4xx = curved swords
5xx = katanas
6xx = thrusting swords
7xx = axes
8xx = hammers
9xx = fists
10xx = spears
11xx = halberds
12xx = bows, xbows
13xx = catalysts, pyromancy flames, talismans, lanterns
14xx = small/ normal shields
15xx = great shields
16xx = whips
20xx = arrows
21xx = bolts
90xx = special shields
so for example 201205(decimal) would be a lightning longsword +5

BLUE = Quantity, always 1 for equipment, 1-99 for consumables, 1-999 for arrows. Easiest as a 4 byte decimal value

GREEN = Index(hex), shares a byte with sort value.
note: Do not try to adjust Index unless you know what your doing, index won't cause any problems if you leave it as it is.
If you give an item the same index value as another it could cause problems, since 2 objects cannot occupy the same spot in your inventory.
If you insist on messing with Index backup your save first.

RED = Sort Value(hex), shares a byte with index. You should make sure to set this along with item ID.
note: Dropping an item(that you changed the ID of) on the ground and picking it up appears to automatically set sort value+ index for you. The new value isn't always the same as the one on the spreadsheet.
It's basically, as far as the game thinks, like you just picked up the item for the first time(since a dropped item loses it's sort/index).
Unless your modifying something you can't drop, you can pretty much ignore sort values.

combined the index and sort value are arranged like this:

On 360/Spreadsheet it's organized as(I=index, S=sort value)
SS SS SI II
the last 0 in the sort value(spreadsheet) is actually part of index.

EX: 24 A5 40 65

It would be organized in reverse order in the PC version
II SI SS SS

EX: 65 40 A5 24

WHITE = Remaining Durability, easiest as a 4 byte decimal value

LIGHT GREEN = unknown # 1, do not adjust. Setting to 00 00 00 00 make an item unselectable with the script and unequippable.

PURPLE = unknown #2, some items have values other than 00 00 00 00. I've seen 03 and 07, but I'm sure there's more.
It could be hidden special effects or modifiers.

These are some examples of what I've seen so far on equipment.
These value may actually be for the items that come after, so these could be wrong.

02 00 00 00 = Astora's Straight Sword or Dragon Crest Shield

03 00 00 00 = Drake Sword/Black Knight Shield or Divine Claymore/Poisonbite Ring

04 00 00 00 = Spider Shield or Red Tearstone Ring

06 00 00 00 = Black Knight Sword or Red Titanite Chunk

07 00 00 00 = Grass Crest Shield or Dragon Scale

08 00 00 00 = Crest Shield/Black Bow of Pharis or Rusted Iron Ring/Pharis's Hat
These may actually be for whatever item comes after them. So I've included both in the examples.

for a link to a spreadsheet with all the item ID's and their sort values
[Link]

note: I didn't make the spreadsheet

If you use the spreadsheet remember to reverse the byte order of the sort values, category, and item ids(only when using hex format).

The Item ID in decimal format is correct though.

Samuraimg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Samuraimg »

I know it's a stuped guestion but... Someone can teach me how i download this cheat enginer and put in my Dark Souls ?

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MR.realdoge »

Samuraimg wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 am
I know it's a stuped guestion but... Someone can teach me how i download this cheat enginer and put in my Dark Souls ?

R u serious?

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MR.realdoge »

Did u try turning them all to 0 or 0,1,1,0?

kman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kman »

Hey guys been playing around learning how to use this thang. Using the infinte item option I have given myself max amounts of cracked red eye orbs and white sign soap stones which is not possible to have. I want to set these 2 items back to 1, If I try to edit the value of an item it will only change once I use or change that value in game. Seeing as though it is not possible to change the value of either of these items in game does anyone see a work around?

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

no clip cheat please

walkthrough object wall etc

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

[QUOTE="MR.realdoge, post: 118, member: 275"]EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT!!!!

Credits: [B]Cielos[/B], [B]Phokz[/B],[B]Technojacker[/B]

[/QUOTE]

please can you give NO CLIP fly cheat?

Virtuosa47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Virtuosa47 »

[SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]PLEASE![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Item Randomizer with Cheat Engine! (and Enemy Randomizer too)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Dark Souls 2 has it, why not dark souls 1? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)](I know there is a item and enemy randomizer already, but doesn´t work with pirated versions, so with Cheat Engine, would work for everyone, and be easier to set up. )[/COLOR]

OkazakiNaoki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OkazakiNaoki »

Can we have remastered version table?

Want to copy old PTD face data to remastered version.

Mr Hudson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr Hudson »

Anyone have a table for the steam version of DS PTDE + DSFix

I tried the tables above, some options work, I just need inf health, I enabled *Undead*, but it made all the monsters undead too.

{edit] I was able to get the first boss down to like 1% heath, but the so and so wouldn't die.

I'm an old man, just trying to clear my backlog of games, before I kick the Bucket.