Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sankarflce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by sankarflce »

Pls someone add Talion lvl editor, I need to lvl down to 40
Reason: while at lvl 40, we get a gear lvl 40 or 42 when killing a uruk. this can be upgraded twice, you may ask why i need this low lvl item / gear, cause usually all item have only two effects, when we try to change effect of an item when there is a upgrade available, the game automatically unlocks an additional slot of effect to our item. so multiple upgrade option for a item unlocks more effect slot for an item. so pls add lvl editor for talion.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Modding
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Modding »

I was wondering if anyone could assist in explaining item modification and its limits as I can't seem to edit weapons except the number of arrows my bow has?

ConnollyUK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ConnollyUK »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:31 am
Imhotep wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:53 am
Val wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Those are server side hence I dont think you can change those. There was a table some time back which allows you to change the training item count. But it revert back to your original as those are server base.
SeiKur0 said something about being able to manipulate spawn frequency of that legendary training order from silver chests, something like uruk spawn rarity percentage. But noone found out how to actually do it.
Spawn Frequency no, but you can directly overwrite the training order, e.g. activate a lvl+1 order and get the effects of a legendary training order. In theory you can use training orders offline as well. But that's not something I'll do.

If you just want legendary uruks, activate the spawn legendary uruks cheat and use silver chests then.
This does not work for me - I have uruk spawn rarity set to legendary but do not get them from silver war chests. Do I need to only enable that cheat, as opposed to the high learning ones as well?

Atomic Philosopher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atomic Philosopher »

Hey, I'm decently new to this table but no stranger to Cheat Engine and lots of other programs. I've gotten everything to work fine for me except for one thing: when I pick legendary as the orc type, it doesn't actually change the orc's appearance to legendary. Instead, the orc appears as a common but has two epic traits like a legendary. This is the only problem I've had but it's sort of annoying and I can't figure out a solution. Anyone experienced this or know what to do?

JebuNagazi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JebuNagazi »

Atomic Philosopher wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:11 am
Hey, I'm decently new to this table but no stranger to Cheat Engine and lots of other programs. I've gotten everything to work fine for me except for one thing: when I pick legendary as the orc type, it doesn't actually change the orc's appearance to legendary. Instead, the orc appears as a common but has two epic traits like a legendary. This is the only problem I've had but it's sort of annoying and I can't figure out a solution. Anyone experienced this or know what to do?
You need to change the Orc status to Legendary in both Marker abilities & Picker abilities for it to work.
Be sure you teleported to a tower afterwards & quit the game & reload aswell...

JebuNagazi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JebuNagazi »

BTW if anyone want to have some friendly Pitfights with your Tweaked Orcs to test them out you can add me on steam as a friend.
My steam username is JebuNagazi.

Atomic Philosopher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atomic Philosopher »

JebuNagazi wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:23 pm
Atomic Philosopher wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:11 am
You need to change the Orc status to Legendary in both Marker abilities & Picker abilities for it to work.
Be sure you teleported to a tower afterwards & quit the game & reload aswell...
I saw a video that said to do that but under marker abilities, it just has a series of numbers. There aren't actually any words saying what it all means. I tried typing in the proper marker separately on a different line in actual text but that didn't do anything.

sankarflce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sankarflce »

someone add Talion lvl editor pls, I need to lvl down to 20 or 30
Reason: while at lvl < 40, we get a gear lvl < 40 or 35 when killing a uruk. this can be upgraded twice, you may ask why i need this low lvl item / gear, cause usually all item have only two effects, when we try to change effect of an item when there is a upgrade available, the game automatically unlocks an additional slot of effect to our item. so multiple upgrade option for a item unlocks more effect slot for an item. so pls add lvl editor for talion.

destroyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by destroyx »

I have a problem. When I change the statistics of a weapon the result is not saved. For example, I have a sword of 107 damage when I change the attack by setting it to 777 damage. I close the game and I reopen my damage is back to 107. An idea? Thank you

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

destroyx wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:57 am
I have a problem. When I change the statistics of a weapon the result is not saved. For example, I have a sword of 107 damage when I change the attack by setting it to 777 damage. I close the game and I reopen my damage is back to 107. An idea? Thank you
Damage is re-calculated when the game re-opened, it's not an absolute value.

destroyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by destroyx »

Ok thanks.Can you explain this to me: "-Epic/Legendary Uruks drop specific item (yup, I know^^)". Uruks leave rare items (once dead) or they will spawn rare items ?

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

destroyx wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:42 pm
Ok thanks.Can you explain this to me: "-Epic/Legendary Uruks drop specific item (yup, I know^^)". Uruks leave rare items (once dead) or they will spawn rare items ?
Uruks drop items when they die, in the dropdown lists of that option you can specify which item they will drop including its' rare level.

hislefttesticle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hislefttesticle »

is there any way to upgrade the uruk's armour like it happens when you promote him to overlord?
You know, how they end up looking fancier and end up having a more complete set.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

hislefttesticle wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:59 pm
is there any way to upgrade the uruk's armour like it happens when you promote him to overlord?
You know, how they end up looking fancier and end up having a more complete set.
AFAIK you can add some additional Equipment/Looks tags(e.g. Left Arm/Right Arm/Left Shoulder/Right Shoulder) to make some part of top-level lookings, I just don't know how to make full-set top-level lookings. :P

mjike
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mjike »

Safe to allow today's update to go through? I see it's only server communication fixes so hopefully it doesn't touch anything that would break the table.