World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Re: World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Post by moryata »

Sorry if I made you wait, and I thank my supporters so much for this, and this in the game the code structure has changed quite a lot and it took me quite a while to find the right code to fix it, because to find the right pointer requires a lot of precision in the shared of code in this game.

please check the table that I have updated in this link, if there are still problems, please let me know, thank you :)
viewtopic.php?p=283572#p283572

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GatoNocturnoTTV »

moryata wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:43 am
Sorry if I made you wait, and I thank my supporters so much for this, and this in the game the code structure has changed quite a lot and it took me quite a while to find the right code to fix it, because to find the right pointer requires a lot of precision in the shared of code in this game.

please check the table that I have updated in this link, if there are still problems, please let me know, thank you :)
viewtopic.php?p=283572#p283572

I want to ask you a question. I admit that I have been enjoying your work, and you do it in a good way always fixing when it breaks. But I've seriously thought about maybe giving, donation in exchange for you including a feature from now on in future tables. However, tell me first, whether or not it is possible to create such a script in the game code, because it may be a server-side function and not on the client. Could you add a luck-based script??
I mean that, the talents that depend on a percentage for their effectiveness or the melee weapons, are always 100%. for example Sanitary that gives you first aid kit at a rate of 50% or weapons such as the veteran's shovel that drops equipment ..
To give some examples, so that my idea is understood. Would it be possible to create such a script? To cheat the luck of the game?

moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moryata »

GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:20 am
I want to ask you a question. I admit that I have been enjoying your work, and you do it in a good way always fixing when it breaks. But I've seriously thought about maybe giving, donation in exchange for you including a feature from now on in future tables. However, tell me first, whether or not it is possible to create such a script in the game code, because it may be a server-side function and not on the client. Could you add a luck-based script??
I mean that, the talents that depend on a percentage for their effectiveness or the melee weapons, are always 100%. for example Sanitary that gives you first aid kit at a rate of 50% or weapons such as the veteran's shovel that drops equipment ..
To give some examples, so that my idea is understood. Would it be possible to create such a script? To cheat the luck of the game?
I've thought of this, but if I want to try it I have to need a value that can change at a time, because to increase the change of luck, the value is fixed, so I tried it a little difficult to find a suitable value. :ugeek:

GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GatoNocturnoTTV »

moryata wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:17 am
GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:20 am
I've thought of this, but if I want to try it I have to need a value that can change at a time, because to increase the change of luck, the value is fixed, so I tried it a little difficult to find a suitable value. :ugeek:
So that won't be possible??... I don't know much about programming, however I do know something... I thought that the value of luck was related to the difficulty of the level in question??..

I really would like that function, I can see myself using the medical ax and each death dropping a first aid kit XD or that my boxes being Fixer, always give loads of equipment every time they are used .. At the moment I can't promise anything ..

I am a computer engineering student and what I earn working is for my rent ... but if you manage to successfully implement that script, I will do everything in my power to give you a gratification friend, because to be honest you are the only modder that exists for this game... all the tables that are on the web, and their creators have abandoned them, none of them is good, only yours.

ChenKuanLong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChenKuanLong »

End: auto shoot <- Can it repair?
Please! Thanks!

moryata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moryata »

ChenKuanLong wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:56 am
End: auto shoot <- Can it repair?
Please! Thanks!
It's still normal and working fine when I test it, so I can't fix or change something that's still working fine.

Aliceee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aliceee »

Hi sir Moryata,I want to ask is it possible to bring your current offline feature to online one? (like inf.items,horde money etc).

hitman00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hitman00 »

Hi moryata. Can you consider to add inf ammo for normal guns and heavy guns (online) if thats possible(steam version) , i sure will doante a big tip for you :) (i apreaciate your work)

Mongol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mongol »

Not possible.Server sided.

hitman00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hitman00 »

Mongol wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:17 am
Not possible.Server sided.
whats not possible?

Mongol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mongol »

Infinite heavy ammo to be made to work on online

hitman00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hitman00 »

Mongol wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:33 pm
Infinite heavy ammo to be made to work on online
ahh i see. But unlimited ammo for guns should work.

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

Is there anyway to unlock all the notes or all the perks for all the weapons?

Mongol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mongol »

If you wnat to unlock all the documents on all maps you need to use a save file eventually.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Mongol wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:33 pm
If you wnat to unlock all the documents on all maps you need to use a save file eventually.
Can you pm me the link for this?

EDIT : NVM i found it thanks
CyNide wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:57 pm
Is there anyway to unlock all the notes or all the perks for all the weapons?
PM me if you're interested
Last edited by cyborg5742 on Mon May 15, 2023 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.