theHunter™: Call of the Wild

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LeftBlindEye
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: theHunter™: Call of the Wild

Post by LeftBlindEye »

Hey guys I got speed hack working but how do I disable it? I ended up just making my crawl speed be the super speed because I can't figure out how to toggle it. I'm pretty new at this, I would appreciate any help.

dealloc(newmem) doesn't seem to be working?

Here my aob code:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048,"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+4E1847)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
mov [rax+30],(float)25

originalcode:
movups xmm1,[rax+30]
movups [rcx+30],xmm1

exit:
jmp returnhere

"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+4E1847:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
movups xmm1,[rax+30]
movups [rcx+30],xmm1

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LeftBlindEye
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeftBlindEye »

:?: My super jump is doing the same thing, any ideas? Heres the code

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048,"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+4E1837)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

//place your code here
mov [rax+3C],(float)25

originalcode:
movups xmm1,[rax+10]
movups [rcx+10],xmm1

exit:
jmp returnhere

"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+4E1837:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
"theHunterCotW_F.exe"+4E1837:
movups xmm1,[rax+30]
movups [rcx+30],xmm1

Matze500
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Matze500 »

You have to restore the original value in [rax+30]/[rax+3C] to undo the effect.

Example:

[ENABLE]
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
label(normal)
label(speed)

registersymbol(speed)

//place your code here

cmp [speed],0 //Set speed to 1 to enable the cheat and 0 to disable
je normal

mov [rax+30],(float)25
jmp originalcode

normal:
mov [rax+30],(float)1 //don't know the original value so this as example

originalcode:
movups xmm1,[rax+30]
movups [rcx+30],xmm1

exit:
jmp returnhere

speed:
dd 0

jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(speed)
dealloc(newmem)
movups xmm1,[rax+30]
movups [rcx+30],xmm1
Greets Matze

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Not sure whats going on but I have v1.16 and none of these are working for me :( kinda weird.

Ok got Eddy's one to work. No clue on the others lol . TY TY all.

LeftBlindEye
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeftBlindEye »

Hey man, thank you that worked!
Matze500 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:31 pm
You have to restore the original value in [rax+30]/[rax+3C] to undo the effect.

Example:

[ENABLE]
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
label(normal)
label(speed)

registersymbol(speed)

//place your code here

cmp [speed],0 //Set speed to 1 to enable the cheat and 0 to disable
je normal

mov [rax+30],(float)25
jmp originalcode

normal:
mov [rax+30],(float)1 //don't know the original value so this as example

originalcode:
movups xmm1,[rax+30]
movups [rcx+30],xmm1

exit:
jmp returnhere

speed:
dd 0

jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(speed)
dealloc(newmem)
movups xmm1,[rax+30]
movups [rcx+30],xmm1
Greets Matze

LeftBlindEye
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeftBlindEye »

Hey one more thing, I can guess the original value but how can I find it? lol i know its a easy step but i forgot and cant find it on the googles

Jacrispy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jacrispy »

I don't know but I've been trying these and when I select infinite money nothing shows up help?

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Cheat table for game ver.1.17.1 (probably will work only with license version)

table content preview pic:
Spoiler
Some features explanations:
- "Better_Foliage" slightly increase details of far foliage;
- "Snow_Footprints" contains 2 scripts. One that disable player footprints on snow at all. Second that makes them do not disappear;
- Disable player and objects "pressure" on grass;
- "HUD" group might be usefull for those who use reShade, since it makes possible to turn off HUD and enable mouse (for using reShade DoF point);
- "Timalapse" makes possible to control time speed and weather change speed;

Free camera with inertia. As it said, it makes possible to fly around, with decided speed, inertia and camera roll (just camera, you can't hunt animals with that). For me it have pretty good performance (no stuttering, lags or any other issues), but i'm not fully sure that it will work in the same way for everyone, so because of that and also because "logic" here is not really done, it is still in test state.
So if you noticing any lags, "swings" or any other issues that you do not have with standard in-game camera - let me know and give details.

How that camera works at current moment:
- When you press "Move Forward" hotkey and camera watching, for example, at NE - camera start increasing it's speed slowly, until it reached maximum speed. When you release "Move Forward" key - camera keep moving to NE and slowly decreasing it's speed (inertia);
- While camera keep moving with that inertia, there is possible to rotate her around and camera will keep moving to NE (camera will not move in such case where it watching);
- If camera moving to it's right side, but you press "Moving Left" hotkey - it decreased "Right" speed faster;
- Camera does not moving up or down, until hotkey for moving up or down are pressed, so even if camera watching down to the ground and "Move Down" hotkey are not pressed - it keep moving in horizontal directions only;
- It have check if you press Alt-Tab, so you if you not "in game" - hotkeys will not affect camera.

You can adjust speeds inside the script. Just look at "Speed and Multipliers variables" block (it should be self-explanatory) and if you want to change hotkeys (currently, it used WASD RF keys), check "Assign Hotkeys Here" block inside the script and use codes [Link].

Camera Roll currently used Q, E and T hotkeys. You can change them and roll speed in the same manner as with free cam.
Attachments
theHunterCotW_v.1.17.1 (free cam test).CT
(96.31 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

ajcd1sc1ple
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ajcd1sc1ple »

Ok. Here is my first attempt of using pointers. Hope this works. Let me know. New version with new species.

Dorodomorodo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dorodomorodo »

[QUOTE="pigeon, post: 36117, member: 636"]Cheat table for game ver.1.17.1 (probably will work only with license version)

table content preview pic:

[spoiler=][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/CeX5yZj.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

Some features explanations:

- "Better_Foliage" slightly increase details of far foliage;

- "Snow_Footprints" contains 2 scripts. One that disable player footprints on snow at all. Second that makes them do not disappear;

- Disable player and objects "pressure" on grass;

- "HUD" group might be usefull for those who use reShade, since it makes possible to turn off HUD and enable mouse (for using reShade DoF point);

- "Timalapse" makes possible to control time speed and weather change speed;

Free camera with inertia. As it said, it makes possible to fly around, with decided speed, inertia and camera roll (just camera, you can't hunt animals with that). For me it have pretty good performance (no stuttering, lags or any other issues), but i'm not fully sure that it will work in the same way for everyone, so because of that and also because "logic" here is not really done, it is still in test state.

So if you noticing any lags, "swings" or any other issues that you do not have with standard in-game camera - let me know and give details.

How that camera works at current moment:

- When you press "Move Forward" hotkey and camera watching, for example, at NE - camera start increasing it's speed slowly, until it reached maximum speed. When you release "Move Forward" key - camera keep moving to NE and slowly decreasing it's speed (inertia);

- While camera keep moving with that inertia, there is possible to rotate her around and camera will keep moving to NE (camera will not move in such case where it watching);

- If camera moving to it's right side, but you press "Moving Left" hotkey - it decreased "Right" speed faster;

- Camera does not moving up or down, until hotkey for moving up or down are pressed, so even if camera watching down to the ground and "Move Down" hotkey are not pressed - it keep moving in horizontal directions only;

- It have check if you press Alt-Tab, so you if you not "in game" - hotkeys will not affect camera.

You can adjust speeds inside the script. Just look at "Speed and Multipliers variables" block (it should be self-explanatory) and if you want to change hotkeys (currently, it used WASD RF keys), check "Assign Hotkeys Here" block inside the script and use codes [URL='http://nehe.gamedev.net/article/msdn_virtualkey_codes/15009/']from that site[/URL].

Camera Roll currently used Q, E and T hotkeys. You can change them and roll speed in the same manner as with free cam.[/QUOTE]

This will be so amazing if you can update it for current version ^_^

datacrab
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by datacrab »

Any idea when someone might be able to get around to updating this to work properly with the v1.19?

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Table for game ver. 1.19

Same features as in my previous table 4 messages up, but after few tests i see that using variables instead of pointers makes table much easier and faster to update and probably it also should make it work more stable (i hope so, at least on license version). Also table structure was rearranged again. Sorry if some of you doesn't like such changes in structure. After some rest from the game i'm just trying to find better "balance" and make it more user-friendly.

[B]Update from 03.05[/B]

Improved "Free Cam" scripts:

- Fixed issue when sometimes after activating group of scripts camera goes to 9000.0 by all three XYZ dimensions;

- Added "no_lakes_issue" script that fix issue when at some lakes game thinks that player is under water;

- Added "Update_Player_on_Map_Position" script. With that, when you open the map, now you will see where your free camera is on the map;

- Added "Waypoint_Position" script that can be used for teleporting camera to waypoint. After activating free cam scripts, open the map, place waypoint and press "Shift + T" (hotkey can be changed in "Free_Camera" script, in "Camera Teleport" block).

- Added "Camera Teleport POI's" group with few examples. You can use this for manually saving any Point Of Interest and moving back to it later. "waypoint_Position" script should be enabled for working with that. Logic is the same: enable desired POI and press "Shift + T".

In "Weather Effects" added "Rain_Snow_Change" script. 0 - rain, 1 - snow. It worked for all 3 maps, but since "Layton Lake" and "Hirschfelden" are not really ready for snow, effect will be not really as you can expect, but anyway it can be used for getting for your photos some artistic effect.

[COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)]Be careful if you wish to share screenshots with the snow from Layton Lake or Hirschfelden on Steam. Such screenshots obviously can be examined by mods as "hacked" content and you can receive ban on Steam for that.[/COLOR]

Added "Graphic Settings". Same group as in some of my previous tables for controling fog/clouds/.../ RGB, DoF, Contrast and so on.

Added "Animals Animations" scripts, that can be used for playing with animals animations. At current moment, those scripts are destructive and doesn't work separately. That's means that, for example, you have two animals. Animal (1) is lay down on the ground and Animal (2) is eating. If you enable walking animation, both animals go to walk. But when you deactivating script and later (1) should lay down and (2) should eating, instead of that they both go to walk. So this scripts is overwrite animation values and if you want proper animations - restart the game. In "Animations List" you can find sorted animations, but this is like overall list. Some animations will work for bear but will not work for rabbits, for example.

Existing hotkeys:

Time - Ctrl + Num*

Time Value - Ctrl +Num0...8

HUD Off - Ctrl+Q

HUD On - Shift+Q

Exposure Manual - Ctrl+Alt+Num*

Exposure Value - Ctrl+Alt+Num6,9 and Ctrl+Num6,9
Last edited by pigeon on Thu May 03, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Table for game ver. 1.21

Changes:

- Added "Better_Grass (Glitchy)" (in "Foliage" group) script that increase grass render distance but it's could be "glitchy" in some cases (shadows flickering). Disabling "Longer_Vegetations" script or changing it's value can fix that but it depend from particular case;

- Added "no_Brightness_Blue_Tone" script (in "Weather Effects" group), so for now there is possible to disable blue tint in Medved-Taiga map at all.

- "Sun_Moon_Color" script was separated for 3 independent scripts for faster updating it;

- Added "Static Graphic Settings" group of addresses. Here you can adjust some of settings from the "Graphic Settings" group separately, without activating "Environment_Control" script and freezing day time;

- In "Free Cam Group" instead of "Waypoint_Position" now you can use "Cursor XY" for teleportation free camera to cursor position on your map. No need to put waypoint or doing something else, just open the map and press Shift+T and camera will teleport to position where cursor is;

- Changed injection place for "Animals Animations" script. For now, when it deactivated animals animations works as it should, so it's do not destructive anymore.

Currently, i do not do anything with geese and do not test any script on them while geese still seems like in WIP state.

Existing hotkeys you can find in "Table Extras" in bottom right corner of CE.
Attachments
theHunterCotW_v.1.21 (free cam, graphic settings).CT
(481.15 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Last edited by pigeon on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Iguana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iguana »

Hello i am new here. And just want to ask if someone can give me a complete table with speed and super jump hack. Cause i dont know how to make the scripts work i am newby in cheat engine please.

spyrohf123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spyrohf123 »

Hey, looking for somebody to provide me with a table that provides stuff like money and xp.

Will happily paypal you a couple quid for your trouble.

I'm using the fitgirl repack version so think it's 1.19 or something like that?