z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Wartales

Post by Silvercross »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:21 am
Didn't my Unlimited Resources script give you unlimited PP too?
When I use item pointer, even though I use Add Wartales Interger, then point at weapon + change level, the game freeze 100%. Please tell me how to avoid this? I use v7 table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Silvercross wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:48 am
When I use item pointer, even though I use Add Wartales Interger, then point at weapon + change level, the game freeze 100%. Please tell me how to avoid this? I use v7 table.
I do not observe issues with this feature. May be you are setting the level too high. Also some weapons like throwing weapons do not actually have a level so the number should not be changed on those.

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:58 pm
Silvercross wrote:
I do not observe issues with this feature. May be you are setting the level too high. Also some weapons like throwing weapons do not actually have a level so the number should not be changed on those.
I am able to bypass this freeze by set the number and then, turn off Cheat Engine ASAP. The game continue without freezing. However, the next time Cheat Engine load table, the Item Point can't be select. I have to turn off the game, reload to start a new attempt.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Silvercross wrote:
The game would freeze because of how it generates hostile entities based on your squad's stats. In adaptive exploration mode, the game looks at these stats and determines 3 things to generate enemies: number of units, level, number of reinforcement rounds (maybe more idk). Setting your stats high increases the number of reinforcement rounds and the game tries to generate just as many units with full stats and gears. If you check task manager when the game freezes, you see a large spike in memory usage. Btw, this also happens in region-lock exploration mode with hostile patrols since those are also adapted to player's powerlevel (neutral patrols are fine though).

My solution is to have a combatant in my squad with negative stats to balance this out (working ponies don't count, set their stats how you like). In fact, I set his stats so low that enemies spawned have only 1 unit even on expert difficulty, which should cap above 4 units at least.
tfigment wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:58 pm
Thrown weapons and torch have "used number" where the star is. For example, a torch with 6 uses and "1 star" has 5/6 uses left. So yes, the number should be changed on those, but in the opposite direction. Setting this to negative values effectively increases the count since the game doesn't seem to do bound checking.

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

variante wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:24 am
The game would freeze because of how it generates hostile entities based on your squad's stats. In adaptive exploration mode, the game looks at these stats and determines 3 things to generate enemies: number of units, level, number of reinforcement rounds (maybe more idk). Setting your stats high increases the number of reinforcement rounds and the game tries to generate just as many units with full stats and gears. If you check task manager when the game freezes, you see a large spike in memory usage. Btw, this also happens in region-lock exploration mode with hostile patrols since those are also adapted to player's powerlevel (neutral patrols are fine though).

My solution is to have a combatant in my squad with negative stats to balance this out (working ponies don't count, set their stats how you like). In fact, I set his stats so low that enemies spawned have only 1 unit even on expert difficulty, which should cap above 4 units at least.
Well, all I did is changing weapon level + stars and also, number of items for rare accessories like silesto (5% crit). The game freeze every single time unless I close the Cheat Engine asap. Still, I get what I want and the game didn't crash.

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

Anyone got any ways to edit trait?

AhmetHilmi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AhmetHilmi »

thanks for your effort. But my version iz 1.0.25363. and codes are not working. what is the problem. By the way I am new in your site. thnaks in advance.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

AhmetHilmi wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:57 pm
thanks for your effort. But my version iz 1.0.25363. and codes are not working. what is the problem. By the way I am new in your site. thnaks in advance.
Because game just got updated.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

AhmetHilmi wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:57 pm
Next to the table is the game version, if it is not the same as your, try to find another table, if unsuccessful then wait for table update or learn "cheating" and fix the table yourself ;).

btw everything seems to be working but resources which can be easily found one by one (if needed).
Last edited by sanitka on Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jak820
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jak820 »

Great table, thanks for this. Makes the game...Enjoyable. Can ignore all the grindy bits.

The resource table seems to get mixed up. Fresh save, everywhere is where it should be, but after reloading a save for some reason the 'Krowns' tag changes influence...Can just duplicate items to sell so not a big deal.

Can give self aptitude points, but finding the core stats of chars...Not so much.

Easy way to change the value of armor or weapon is just to pick it up and put it back down (DONT check item quantity unless that is what you want to change), gives me the details on the item I want.

Easy way to change quantity is to pick up item and put it back down without checking the box, should see that instead of ??? it now says 0, change that number to what you want and then check the box. Pick item or mat you want to dupe back up again and it'll change to the number you entered.

mroverrated16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mroverrated16 »

This is not working. Whenever you select an option, it is just loading (not sure what the icon is) and nothing is happeing

Kitty_Priestess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kitty_Priestess »

was curious if anyone found a way to edit wages or food consumption or where to find those values , still a bit new to cheat engine and still learning

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Kitty_Priestess wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:39 am
was curious if anyone found a way to edit wages or food consumption or where to find those values , still a bit new to cheat engine and still learning
Both are calculated values, so without altering the procedure it is pointless.
Meaning - it is not an easy task.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

mroverrated16 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:58 pm
This is not working. Whenever you select an option, it is just loading (not sure what the icon is) and nothing is happeing
If you are using original (Zanzar) table then it might taker quite long time to find "the cheat location" as the game consumes huge amount of resources and code is allocated almost at the end.
It is fixable - you have to wait for at least one cheat, then check the User Defined Symbols to find out code address. Then in next cheat change aobscan (name, values_to_find) to aobscanregion(name, address_from, address_to, values_find) in the way that address_from .. address_to is big enough and found address falls into that range (example: found - 7A234FF8765, thus range can be from 70000000000 to 7FFFFFFFFFF). As a result CE searches only the range instead of all the allocated memory.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added a few scripts for weight.

Fixed the pointer to companion traits. Careful modifying it. You can copy the pointer address of one companion and paste that address over some other companion to copy the trait to them. Don't try adding more traits than the companion already has.