z Everspace 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Casually Lit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Everspace 2

Post by Casually Lit »

Too bad there won’t be any god mode for this table but I get it.
Found out that the old EA version of this game in a specific other tool (apparently I can’t name it here as it gets changed automatically) still works for infinite shield, hul and body so I use this table in combination with it. Doesn’t that mean that the pointers for those are still the same and could just be used again? Sorry I don’t know how that stuff works but it’s just a guess. Anyway, thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

I'm surprised to see people still asking for Godmode while it's possible to mod an item and create a godmode in less than 1 minute plus it's permanent.

Casually Lit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Casually Lit »

I and probably others just want god mode without changing any items but keep them as they are.

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

Is there any way to change ship special? Like I want induction on an interceptor instead of power converter, is there any way to do this? Also is there any possibility to add a second special on to a ship, like having arsenal and induction on an interceptor?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

jonaaa wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:23 am
I'm surprised to see people still asking for Godmode while it's possible to mod an item and create a godmode in less than 1 minute plus it's permanent.
Modded items stat n perks ´reset after save/load.
How to make changes perma!?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

demorest2 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:48 am
jonaaa wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:23 am
Modded items stat n perks ´reset after save/load.
How to make changes perma!?
If you're talking about Damage, etc, just change them to Superior and Starforged, set it to a high level, maybe 50 or 100 then enable the "CanEquipAtAnyLevel" (or something like that) then save the game, load the save again.

tslim2696
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tslim2696 »

will there be update to add unlock all customization?

thecynabal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thecynabal »

Having alot of fun messing with the item stats and levels, but don't put item levels too high I changed my booster to level 500 and it borked my save lol, but i set my sensor to 500 and that's fine, so it seems it depends on the item how high you an go, but lvl 500 sensor is overkill with 577km loot range :lol:

Freedom6188
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Freedom6188 »

I try to change amount of item by using Item Tooltip Pointer, but it doesnt work, is there any way to change amount?

tsardonix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsardonix »

Freeze mission timer option? there is a mission that gives you 10 seconds to arm 5 detonator's and they are frustrating to find with that time.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

tsardonix wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:38 pm
Freeze mission timer option? there is a mission that gives you 10 seconds to arm 5 detonator's and they are frustrating to find with that time.
why don't you just use the inbuilt speedhack? time down the game to e.g. 50% and try it again. even without it they're not THAT hard if you look for a path first and try it a few times to get used to the movements you need to arm them. the 50% down will help you then ;)

Turk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turk »

Also in the Space/Actions section of the Customize Controls menu set a hotkey for Place Marker. You can set up to 3 markers in the game. This helps with those annoying detonator missions.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added:
Always Have Rift Loot
Better Loot Drops
Increase Loot Drops
Force Loot Level

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:33 pm
Added:
Always Have Rift Loot
Better Loot Drops
Increase Loot Drops
Force Loot Level
Awesome, thanks :wub:

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

If someone says "what about god mode" after the seriously deluxe options of cheats imma ask for a ban.

Zanzer, thanks a HUGE bunch for this table and how quick you did it. If someone hasn't hit "thanks" on your post then let me say, you made a LOT of peoples day bro. For anyone reading PLEASE go back to the first post and hit the thanks button if you have an account (make one, you dont have to post but it allows table makers to know they're making stuff that people are using, DON'T screw it up by not leaving a simple thank you.).