F1 2017

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 2017

Post by Acido »

Bebecofp wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:31 am
I started a new career to test this but I couldn't get it to work. The core competency, nor the pit stop or event were changed. Do i have to search the address manually before checking? Does it change from team from team? Maybe the version is not the same?
Any tips?

Edit 1. I couldn't make it work. I tried 3 new carrer with this, maybe is the game version. Tell me, how did you manage to pinpoint the address that hold the value? I must have scanned 15 times in 2 different carrer load and still had like 180.000+ possibles addresses, i was trying scan with exact value though, changing between 0 and 1 "invitational event" done for "upgrade speed" in core competency.
It was made and tested on the current version 1.11 i did not test it on older version so cannot say if it will work there if you are not running the newest version.

It only does anything after you return from a race event, being it practice, invitational, qualifying, race etc. It will add those you completed to the total, with the script activated it will max out the amount required regardless how many of that type you completed. Does the other options in the table work for you? or only the core competency that doesn't?

It shouldn't have anything to do with which team you are, i tested it on 4 different teams (both current and new careers) and it worked on all of them. You don't have to do anything manually only activating the script, then complete 1 event of each type.

Which version are you on?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Lipethelion wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:52 pm
Hi there!

Fuel consumption cheat seems to be not working properly. Maybe my bad, but would you mind posting some “how to” screen shots?

Thanks anyway! Great job you’ve done on these tables!
Sorry i somehow missed your post, apologies.

I made a video demonstrating the various options. Sorry for the bad driving in the video, i was using a gamepad where i normally use a wheel :), but it should still serve its purpose.

Bebecofp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bebecofp »

Acido wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:34 pm
Bebecofp wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:31 am
I started a new career to test this but I couldn't get it to work. The core competency, nor the pit stop or event were changed. Do i have to search the address manually before checking? Does it change from team from team? Maybe the version is not the same?
Any tips?

Edit 1. I couldn't make it work. I tried 3 new carrer with this, maybe is the game version. Tell me, how did you manage to pinpoint the address that hold the value? I must have scanned 15 times in 2 different carrer load and still had like 180.000+ possibles addresses, i was trying scan with exact value though, changing between 0 and 1 "invitational event" done for "upgrade speed" in core competency.
It was made and tested on the current version 1.11 i did not test it on older version so cannot say if it will work there if you are not running the newest version.

It only does anything after you return from a race event, being it practice, invitational, qualifying, race etc. It will add those you completed to the total, with the script activated it will max out the amount required regardless how many of that type you completed. Does the other options in the table work for you? or only the core competency that doesn't?

It shouldn't have anything to do with which team you are, i tested it on 4 different teams (both current and new careers) and it worked on all of them. You don't have to do anything manually only activating the script, then complete 1 event of each type.

Which version are you on?
No nothing works, most definitely be the version, anyway how did you manage to pinpoint the correct address?
i was trying using 2 carrer load, one already done 1 event and the other with 0 events. I was switching loads and searching for the value change "exact value 0 and 1" but after 10-15 times still had like 80000 possible addresses.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Bebecofp wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:36 pm
No nothing works, most definitely be the version, anyway how did you manage to pinpoint the correct address?
i was trying using 2 carrer load, one already done 1 event and the other with 0 events. I was switching loads and searching for the value change "exact value 0 and 1" but after 10-15 times still had like 80000 possible addresses.
Okay, which version are you using?

Yeah it will take awhile to find some of them, i can recommend you do it on a later save, like a save where you are already in season 2 for instance and have higher amounts. There are a lot less results searching for a number that is NOT 0 or 1. You can also narrow down the search area, most of the game data is stored in memory around 1BBxxxxxx results may vary on your PC of course.

Also you cannot jump from save to save and keep your search result, because its dynamic memory so the variables will move around in memory when you jump back to the main menu and load up another save making your search useless. You'll need to do it on the same save.

Bebecofp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bebecofp »

Acido wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:52 pm
Bebecofp wrote:

Yeah it will take awhile to find some of them, i can recommend you do it on a later save, like a save where you are already in season 2 for instance and have higher amounts. There are a lot less results searching for a number that is NOT 0 or 1. You can also narrow down the search area, most of the game data is stored in memory around 1BBxxxxxx results may vary on your PC of course.

Also you cannot jump from save to save and keep your search result, because its dynamic memory so the variables will move around in memory when you jump back to the main menu and load up another save making your search useless. You'll need to do it on the same save.

I'm using version 1.7
I'll set a memory range like you suggest, i searched for my memory and could find some address with the name "core competency" and "upgrade speed", is nearby those address?
And i'll make a run for a full season simulating races and doing events to see what i'll find.
Your script will search for those address or should i try manually?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Bebecofp wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:14 am
Acido wrote:
Bebecofp wrote:

I'm using version 1.7
I'll set a memory range like you suggest, i searched for my memory and could find some address with the name "core competency" and "upgrade speed", is nearby those address?
And i'll make a run for a full season simulating races and doing events to see what i'll find.
There might be some strings in the memory around the addresses i didn't check, but i wouldn't count on it. Basically all the core competencies runs through the same function where only RCX is different (RCX+40 is your address [could be a different offset on your version], so RCX is the base pointer for whatever type you have completed)

Can you enable the script at all or it doesn't activate? because if you can enable it then its just a matter of the offset being different on your version and should be an easy fix.

But because all the different competencies uses the same function you just have to find 1 of them and not all, the easiest would probably be the perfect practice programme. Go to Practice, complete 1 end the session and go back out. It will increase by 1, enter practice again and repeat. Just know that its only increased when you return from a session so you cannot search for it while you're still in a session, you'll need to exit out and let it add it to the total then do another search.

Bebecofp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bebecofp »

Acido wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:23 am
Bebecofp wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:14 am
Acido wrote:

I'm using version 1.7
There might be some strings in the memory around the addresses i didn't check, but i wouldn't count on it. Basically all the core competencies runs through the same function where only RCX is different (RCX+40 is your address [could be a different offset on your version], so RCX is the base pointer for whatever type you have completed)

Can you enable the script at all or it doesn't activate? because if you can enable it then its just a matter of the offset being different on your version and should be an easy fix.

But because all the different competencies uses the same function you just have to find 1 of them and not all, the easiest would probably be the perfect practice programme. Go to Practice, complete 1 end the session and go back out. It will increase by 1, enter practice again and repeat. Just know that its only increased when you return from a session so you cannot search for it while you're still in a session, you'll need to exit out and let it add it to the total then do another search.

I can enable but the address and value is blank. And i can only check these options.
[Link]

If i run your script while i make 1 season or 2 do i need to "recalculate offset" everytime a core competency changes? And just after i returned from the session right?

Edit 1
I managed to pinpoint the correct address.
Right now i have 2: F1 2017 version 1.7
1C3A12360 - first driver bonus
1C3A12438 - Upgrade speed

I've backup my main carrer and just retire and simulate all sessions, the first driver address came really quick like 2 races, the event i try searching by the first value i had and every weekend i searched for unchanged values, after i got a opportunity to do a event (which you can retire just after i accept and still count) i scanned for the new value and still had like 80 possibilites but only 3 in IC3XXXXX so i tried one by one. Got it on first. I already had full pratices and pitstop so i didn't search of it. But Should be around those address.

special thanks for Acido.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Bebecofp wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:39 am
I can enable but the address and value is blank. And i can only check these options.
[Link]

If i run your script while i make 1 season or 2 do i need to "recalculate offset" everytime a core competency changes? And just after i returned from the session right?

Edit 1
I managed to pinpoint the correct address.
Right now i have 2: F1 2017 version 1.7
1C3A12360 - first driver bonus
1C3A12438 - Upgrade speed

I've backup my main carrer and just retire and simulate all sessions, the first driver address came really quick like 2 races, the event i try searching by the first value i had and every weekend i searched for unchanged values, after i got a opportunity to do a event (which you can retire just after i accept and still count) i scanned for the new value and still had like 80 possibilites but only 3 in IC3XXXXX so i tried one by one. Got it on first. I already had full pratices and pitstop so i didn't search of it. But Should be around those address.

special thanks for Acido.
Oh those you have enabled in the screenshot are comments only, you need only activate the script not those comments :) Activate the very top option only. I only added those as an explanation to how it works, they don't do anything, only the script does.

You don't need to recalculate anything at all, once the script is enabled you just go do your thing and it will work automatically.

I see you are using the old version of my table also, can you try go get the newest version in the first post and see if any of the other options works on your 1.7 version? I didn't change the competencies script though.

If it does not activate then try add one of those addresses you found, click on it and hit F6 then go and increase it by 1 like when you searched for it and when you exit from that session you should have a write to it in the debugger. Click on it and hit disasm to jump to the code and take a screenshot and post it here.

f_scorpio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by f_scorpio »

Hello, i am triyng use table, but game keep crashing when i try stay with the same resource points. What can i do? My game version is 1.6 and tks for any reply.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

f_scorpio wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:16 am
Hello, i am triyng use table, but game keep crashing when i try stay with the same resource points. What can i do? My game version is 1.6 and tks for any reply.
Sounds like it doesn't work correctly with your game version. I am on the steam version which is always keeping itself up to date, and i cannot downgrade it to an older version to find out the correct code for your version sadly.

testspieler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by testspieler »

Hello Acido and all the other good guys

I am new to the cheat engine program and want to edit my Research/Resource Points in F1 2017.
But when I get the right strings, I edit for exmaple 99.999 but the number jumps back to the lowered number I really have.

In other games I was able to edit my money or skill points, but Im in trouble with that game.

So I found your table, but where can I add these reserach points?
I open Cheat Engine and link the F12017.exe and then I open your table.
I see the destricption, but what do I have to do?

Only win a race or what? is it added automartically?

THX

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

testspieler wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:52 pm
Hello Acido and all the other good guys

I am new to the cheat engine program and want to edit my Research/Resource Points in F1 2017.
But when I get the right strings, I edit for exmaple 99.999 but the number jumps back to the lowered number I really have.

In other games I was able to edit my money or skill points, but Im in trouble with that game.

So I found your table, but where can I add these reserach points?
I open Cheat Engine and link the F12017.exe and then I open your table.
I see the destricption, but what do I have to do?

Only win a race or what? is it added automartically?

THX
You cannot edit resource points directly with this table, only add desired amount to it. The reason for this is because resource points are encrypted in memory so have to go through some hoops to edit them. This is also the same reason you cannot edit them directly from CE, what you are editing that jumps back down to the original value is not the actual resource points, but rather a UI display only value, the real value is encrypted.

As for how to use it, tick the Resource Points script and it should open 2 new fields under it, Current resource points (read only) and Add resource points. Simply input the desired amount you wish to add to your total into the the Add field and it will add them to your total as soon as you open the laptop in the game. The current field is only for showing you how many you currently have, you cannot edit this field. So for example if you input 1000 into the Add field and open the laptop in the game, it will add 1000 to your resource points and reset the Add field back to 0.

testspieler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by testspieler »

Hello Acico, thank you for your answer. My problem was, that the two fields didnt open in the table, so I couldnt edit the research points. Now I first opened or linked the game and THEN I connected CE with your table and see there, I can edit your table.
So I wrote down 10.000 points and now I tuned up the second worst team "McLaren" to the top team better than Red Bull, AMG and Ferrari, hahaha
Big thanx for your cheat, that made lots of fun. I got world champ in first session hihi, love it :lol: :D

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

You're welcome :)

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Hey Acido can you update the table for the new patch? Some options don't work now.