Post by serg2011ubercan »

+1
Please make table for 0.51.10

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Beyond Contact

Post by WhiteRau »

can you please update this table? currently only oxygen and stamina are working and having a working health cheat would be marvellous. thank you.

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:28 am
EDIT: I also found that amount of items in stack is XOR'd by 3940956160 (decimal), but so far I didn't manage to change the amount (sadly).
HOW the hell did you figure out that XOR?? this game is bloody madness to work with... FMP.

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Beyond_v1.0.CT
(899.7 KiB) Downloaded 910 times
Resource values seem to be 2 Bytes.
My resource script is far from being perfect, activate it, pickup a resource and disable it again.
Last edited by Akira on Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Akira wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:51 pm
Beyond_v1.0.CT
just a heads up, it seems if you use the get resources option w/ armor equipped, you get 4k of them and sometimes the game will flat out crash if you try and swap armor out.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

This trainer replicates everything in range to the tune of 4055 or up items, creating a mess. Had to deconstruct base to let everything deteriorate.

FYI, you can find item quantity with a byte search, using 2 byte only yields values some of the time. A 4 byte and float search gave me exp values, which I changed at the same time to instantly level up. I would start on lvl 1 as I had trouble finding added values after that. In game currency seems to be stored server side.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:29 pm
This trainer replicates everything in range to the tune of 4055 or up items
According to the game code (word ptr) the resources are 2 bytes.
But if they are not for what ever reason you can adjust my script from
mov word ptr [r9+rax+40],FFF
To
mov byte ptr [r9+rax+40],FF

I do not know how it would affect other things than resources when following the instructions in my post (activate, pick up resource, deactivate).
For me it did not access anything but the resources when doing that.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Akira wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:21 pm
To

I do not know how it would affect other things than resources when following the instructions in my post (activate, pick up resource, deactivate).
I'll test it out, I own the game, I found resources to be 2 byte, will let you know

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Akira wrote:
To

He's right, although changing it from FFF to FF still has the same problem.

You said the script is far from perfect which you are correct, when you pick up an item, it makes all your items in your bars that amount. Even if you turn it off and on.

So for instance I had a pickaxe equiped, turned on the cheat to pick up organic matter, turned it off, and when I hovered over the pickaxe, it said 255 (I changed it to FF). So the problem is that it writes to every item you have in your bars when you pick something up instead of just the item you picked up.

Besides testing that cheat, I didn't look around much more because I might refund the game.

The game isn't fun to cheat in because the code is shit.

Edit-I did refund it, there won't be many people working on this game and it's not fun to make cheats for, and its not even that fun to play tbh

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Impala wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:04 pm
Akira wrote:
To

You said the script is far from perfect which you are correct, when you pick up an item, it makes all your items in your bars that amount. Even if you turn it off and on.

So for instance I had a pickaxe equiped, turned on the cheat to pick up organic matter, turned it off, and when I hovered over the pickaxe, it said 255 (I changed it to FF). So the problem is that it writes to every item you have in your bars when you pick something up instead of just the item you picked up.

Besides testing that cheat, I didn't look around much more because I might refund the game.

The game isn't fun to cheat in because the code is shit.

Edit-I did refund it, there won't be many people working on this game and it's not fun to make cheats for, and its not even that fun to play tbh
Its not just items in the bar, I had items in storage chests suddenly jump to over 4k, I edited the script last night to only give me 12 of an item, helped with having stacks on stacks, but still caused equipped items (like armor, head piece, and backpack) to get the same amount as well. ended up copying the script but setting it set items to 1 and assigned it a hotkey so I hit that when I want to swap out armor and such. the code in the game is terri-bad

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Impala wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:04 pm

Ah okay, maybe you have to progress some in the game for specific items, I made it all right at the beginning and for me only resources were affected.
Settings it from FFF to FF would only make a difference in the effect if the value type would have been byte instead of 2 bytes.
And yeh game sucks code wise.

For the other guys here, you could take the address from my resource script, go to it and find out what it accesses, this way you can manually edit the values one by one.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Akira wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:48 pm
Ah okay, maybe you have to progress some in the game for specific items, I made it all right at the beginning and for me only resources were affected.
Settings it from FFF to FF would only make a difference in the effect if the value type would have been byte instead of 2 bytes.

For the other guys here, you could take the address from my resource script, go to it and find out what it accesses, this way you can manually edit the values one by one.
I'm not sure how to pull them out of the script, I'll give that a try tonight if I can figure it out

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Akira wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:48 pm
That's the power of BURST in unity. It greatly improves performance, but far from being friendly in everything else.

Leaferian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leaferian »

Akira wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:51 pm
Beyond_v1.0.CT
My resource script is far from being perfect, activate it, pickup a resource and disable it again.
So is this table still supposed to have the infinite health? That's the thing I think I need most, but the table itself is pretty script language-heavy and I honestly couldn't figure it out.