Dragon Quest Heros 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest Heros 2

Post by Anacra »

All good, DrummerIX. Thanks for even considering to look at the game at this stage.
MingShaoMonk wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:06 pm
Anacra, will this also allow you to change the weapons of the characters [like giving someone a weapon they normally can't equip]?

Also, another question: has anyone figured out how to directly edit the skills equipped to each character [again, if you want to give someone an ability they normally can't equip]?
Have not tried to change weapons. It might glitch the game tho, dunno. But I would assume to process would be similar, i.e., just changing the type id. Should be a good experiment at least haha!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

Hello, has anyone gotten a weapon shop id list??? Been trying to get the TRUE weapon tier... But when i went through the id from 1 - 271 the game freeze up on me.... :(

[Link]

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

sorry if this is stupid question but let's say if i used the same codes/ addresses from here and apply them a ps4 save would it work since it's the same game?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Any scripts to make NPC's (like a boss 'queen') playable? Or the "Maze" (or whatever it's called) exclusive characters playable in story mode...?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

MingShaoMonk wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:44 pm
Spoiler
Proof below [Teresa [Sage] as Nera in the first major Wild Zone]:
Does that work with NPC's as well -- e.g., the 'queen' / boss character ("Ingenia")...?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Sorry for the long delay in getting to this, but I figured out how to edit the Additional Effects on Weapons, Orbs and Accessories. I added an Highlighted Item option in the Pointer section. When you view the item in game, it updates the pointer and you can then edit the Additional Effects and their power. I also have the Star Level for Accessories. Enjoy!

It's in the post on the first page of mine under EDIT 16.

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

Thanks for the update.

Is there a way to make the edited effect permanent?

Right now the effects reset every time you close the game as far as l can tell. For example if l put HP + 10 on Metal King Sword and save the game then quit and re launch the game then the HP + 10 effect is gone once l load the save file.

MingShaoMonk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MingShaoMonk »

subeng wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:03 pm
Thanks for the update.

Is there a way to make the edited effect permanent?

Right now the effects reset every time you close the game as far as l can tell. For example if l put HP + 10 on Metal King Sword and save the game then quit and re launch the game then the HP + 10 effect is gone once l load the save file.
Unfortunately, confirmed. At least for weapons. It seems to stay on Orbs and Accessories though. I gave an effect to a pair of Iron Orbs on two different characters, as well as one to an accessory, and it seems to remain on those after loading a save game, but not their weapons. However, I also noticed I can't actually view the edited extra effects on orbs or accessories even though they're there according to the + modifer and Cheat Engine itself. >.>

Also, is there any way to edit a characters buffs/etc and their timers? Like if you want to give a character the divide status where they have copies following them around, or other effects?

Another question is since you can edit the effect on an weapon/orb/etc, has it be found how to change the weapon a character is equipped [or a shield for most of the non-main character] with to another they can't normally equip, etc?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I suppose the game doesn't save changes to weapons effects because they are not supposed to have any perhaps. Not sure. They do store multiple copies of things in memory, but I use AOB to hook into the memory that should affect the correct one. At least it stays on orbs and accessories.

I was going to try giving this game another playthru or actually try to get my first playthru finished, but my new computer won't play the movies. I have a support ticket open, but not holding my breath they can fix my issue as they say support for this game is not very good. I'm not sure what other options I will work on, but maybe as I have time, I will try to find your requests.

MingShaoMonk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MingShaoMonk »

Well on the subject of the weapons, there are the "Uber" and "Giga" versions of weapons, which can have up to "+3" and three modifiers/effects [usually minor stat boosts or skill/spell damage boosts], and those are kept during saving and loading, so maybe that can be a clue to how to fix it? I'm only guessing on this one though. Maybe you can't edit the first three "effect" slots on weapons and expect them to keep due to them being "reserved" for those effects specfically? Again, just a guess though. x.x

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

Hey , l finally know how to make effects on weapons permanent.

You have to use exactly the same affect as the ones available on Uber Weapons which are.

Attack + 1 - 5

Ability Damage + 1 - 5

Spell Damage + 1 - 5

Deftness + 1 - 5

Magic Might + 1 - 5

All above effects will stay on your weapons even if you load your save file. Nothing else will work.

Cheers.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I found some more options for the Highlighted Item portion. I now allow you to edit the base stat for Weapons and Orbs and also the Base Effect. Weapons, Orbs and Shields seem to only have the one effect you can have (at least that's all I figured out). Shields don't have a base stat that I know of. As far as Weapons and Additional Effects, the code that resets these if they are not specific ones runs as soon as you start the game. I did put in an option in the Enable that disables it for the rest of the time the game is open, but once you close completely and come back it will reset the additional effects right at the startup of the game.

Without editing the EXE, I'm not sure anything can be done about it.

MingShaoMonk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MingShaoMonk »

Minor "bug": "Base Stat 1" doesn't seem to properly affect Magical Might [for Wands and Heavy Wands]. It seems to instead refer to the Orb's Base Stat address for some reason. Also, Is there a way to change what TYPE of stat "Base Stat 1" is affecting in the first place?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

MingShaoMonk wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:38 am
Minor "bug": "Base Stat 1" doesn't seem to properly affect Magical Might [for Wands and Heavy Wands]. It seems to instead refer to the Orb's Base Stat address for some reason. Also, Is there a way to change what TYPE of stat "Base Stat 1" is affecting in the first place?
I fixed the issue with Base Stat 1 and wands and heavy wands. I also worked out how to edit the base effects of accessories in this update (16.6).

giftomo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giftomo »

My game crashes every time I try to run anything with this table,no matter what. After ticking enable and going to anything... Items,alchemy upgrades, proficiency (crashes at first travel or first attack to enemy).

All I really want working is prof + # enemies killed. Can find values myself fine for medals,money,single item quantity and trainers work, but something compat wise is wrong trying to use this.

Is there something special I need to do to get it working? Does it not run under the DQH2.exe as process? I run the game, click the table icon, asks me if I want to load CT and I do. Standard practice, but SOL. Any advice?