State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by RogueTech »

@ xXLashkeXx, Thanks for updating the (11) functions. I ONLY know how to open and load a .CT file, and then use the check boxes to activate and change values. Could you (or someone) give a detailed explaination of how to use these individual fixes??? I assume you copy ALL the text, and then "use/paste" it somewhere in the CheatEngine app? I looked for an obvious place to try this but was unsuccessful Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JJDrakken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JJDrakken »

Seems these table half work, like God Mode or unbreakable weapons are not working

kuzan754
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kuzan754 »

the game got updated on october 18th so the table doesn't work anymore

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

+1 update broke table. :(

FloofyCheats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FloofyCheats »

Needs an update please. The temporary fixes on page 59 only crash my game no matter how I apply them.
Do we just need to replace the broken code or copy/paste the entire segment?
All the best options are down and instant max skill activates but does nothing. Please update.
Thank you.

cyclone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cyclone »

how do we activate a script like the infinite health and the Infestation script help please or what are the hot keys for them

mcpolo99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mcpolo99 »

This table contains some parts functioning. Not all working. i managed to update a few scripts
Attachments
StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping (1).CT
(709.12 KiB) Downloaded 877 times

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

mcpolo99 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:23 pm
This table contains some parts functioning. Not all working. i managed to update a few scripts
inf car hp seem's not work

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

reinzhart wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:01 pm
mcpolo99 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:23 pm
inf car hp seem's not work
@reinzhart, Since mcpolo99 created his table in March of 2023 for game version [Update 32: Season of Giving (Nov 29, 2022) - build - 487074], and we now have had 3 updates since then [Update 33, 33.1, and 33.2: Heart Attack (Jun 7, 2023) - build 518363], to which version of the game are you making your comment about? (i.e. This feature/option, from this cheat table, is not working for game version XXX).

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

@RogueTech i'm using 33.2, since i only need car hp i only check that and it is not working.

EDIT: forgot to mention that car fuel still works.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Here's what I used. Red Marked Scripts were updated but didn't work the same aka broken

credits to OP of the main table and Cakesan for the dumper.

Added some extra things that weren't in anyone elses table that i thought were useful.

also for anyone saying car stuff doesnt work. you need to be the host of the room.

edit: Gamepass v2.518.363.0 also under "Player Scripts" Right Click "Current Character Skills" go to "group config" turn off "always hide children" and enable "hide children when deactivated" made a slight error when cleaning up the table.
Attachments
StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping.CT
(93.67 KiB) Downloaded 596 times
Last edited by EphenSteve on Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

EphenSteve wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:03 am
Here's what I used. Red Marked Scripts were updated but didn't work the same aka broken

credits to OP of the main table and Cakesan for the dumper.

Added some extra things that weren't in anyone elses table that i thought were useful.

also for anyone saying car stuff doesnt work. you need to be the host of the room.
Thanks @EphenSteve, Can we assume this is for game version Update 33.2: Heart Attack (Jun 7, 2023) - build 518363 ?

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

@RogueTech everything i labeled in red doesnt work right even though i updated it (as far as i remember) but everything else I tested still works on this patch. Best thing is the bounty script i added because it doesnt matter if its a driving distance or killing quest. you just need to do increased anything in the bounty by 1 and it should complete.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

EphenSteve wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:40 pm
@RogueTech everything i labeled in red doesnt work right even though i updated it (as far as i remember) but everything else I tested still works on this patch. Best thing is the bounty script i added because it doesnt matter if its a driving distance or killing quest. you just need to do increased anything in the bounty by 1 and it should complete.
Again, thanks @EphenSteve but you still haven't actually answered my question. WHAT IS "still works on this patch."??? You created a table, WHAT VERSION DID YOU TEST IT ON AND CREATE IT FOR? I don't want to sound like a dick, but come one. I don't think it is unreasonable that if someone creates a Cheat Engine Table for a game, and with the tables USUALLY being version specific, that the person creating it list at least what version of the game it is for. Thanks in advance.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Because I didn't release my table. I simple gave it out. this is the latest version which is 2.518.363.0 on GamePass which seems to match the patch number you posted but im unsure if it will work on any other version. Dick.