Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by jirobaye »

where i find the ID's and where i need to put it for have special effects like

Close combat Damage
Attack
Familiarity Damage

and after found the IDS the value or % of these effects how can i increase it?

and for Reforgin Material like Ingot how can obtain it like 999? i've activated infinite reforgin item but doesnt work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

I know i was so annoying for asking this but i really cannot find any function of super armor like duck souls can ignore any interrupt movement when i get hit
and still don't understand that super status is what for >.<

may i ask for a material called "spider leg" for make a ninja armor or this item's ID please ?

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

jirobaye wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:35 am
where i find the ID's and where i need to put it for have special effects like

Close combat Damage
Attack
Familiarity Damage

and after found the IDS the value or % of these effects how can i increase it?

and for Reforgin Material like Ingot how can obtain it like 999? i've activated infinite reforgin item but doesnt work.
I assume you did find the IDs, so I get straight to the point. In order to modify the effects and its values, you have to use "Last Selected Equipment" script.
"Infinite Forging Materials/Ochoko Cups" does work, at least for a legit copy of the game. Instead of decreasing the amount of materials, the script is increasing them by the amount of reforge cost. Gold isn't included, so keep an eye on this.
teinousi wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:16 am
I know i was so annoying for asking this but i really cannot find any function of super armor like duck souls can ignore any interrupt movement when i get hit
and still don't understand that super status is what for >.<

may i ask for a material called "spider leg" for make a ninja armor or this item's ID please ?
You can find complete item list (including cut/missing content) here: [Link].
The code you're looking for is probably this one: 0000367D.

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

The status effect ID list was disabled by google!
We need someone to repost it asap

alset85
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alset85 »

emelerud1 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm
The status effect ID list was disabled by google!
We need someone to repost it asap
[Link]

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

You can find complete item list (including cut/missing content) here: [Link].
The code you're looking for is probably this one: 0000367D.
WOO Thx very much ~.~

PissythePanda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PissythePanda »

So I was trying to input the reforges I want on my equipment but whenever I reload the save that I did it on they would revert back to what they originally were, is there anyway to prevent this?

Zenas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zenas »

I just changed the IDs of a couple of accessories so I could reforge them as armor, but I saved the game before switching the IDs back to the original.. which caused the game to crash. Now the save crashes as soon as I try to get to them on the inventory.

Is there any way to wipe them from my inventory without having to highlight them? - since the game crashes as soon as they are on screen.

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

Zenas wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:31 am
I just changed the IDs of a couple of accessories so I could reforge them as armor, but I saved the game before switching the IDs back to the original.. which caused the game to crash. Now the save crashes as soon as I try to get to them on the inventory.

Is there any way to wipe them from my inventory without having to highlight them? - since the game crashes as soon as they are on screen.
nope, no option except highlight them

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

PissythePanda wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:25 am
So I was trying to input the reforges I want on my equipment but whenever I reload the save that I did it on they would revert back to what they originally were, is there anyway to prevent this?
Any illegal effects and values are removed next time you launch the game. To prevent this, use "Blacksmith Weapon/Armor Status Effect Selection" from Blacksmithing Scripts.
Here's the list of all legitimate effects: [Link]
I think you should handle the rest. Sometimes you may not get the highest possible value, so you'd have to reroll until you get it. That's because grades with pluses or minuses ([Grade]-/[Grade]+) shares the same Type Flag as regular ones ([Grade]).

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Zenas wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:31 am
I just changed the IDs of a couple of accessories so I could reforge them as armor, but I saved the game before switching the IDs back to the original.. which caused the game to crash. Now the save crashes
theres has 2 ID , u need to change both id , and the type flag is not just a color, is lock by different effection
u can't just edit it and below that is two unknow the second one is something like upgrade or multiple effect
i suggest turn it to all zero is safe
whatever u change the id , it was just a visual for look , most important is the type flag u need to find one is original didnt change and go to the effect to check and remember the value , then goto the item u want to edit , after editèd push up then down or change the screen back to the edit item see that will it crash
if no crash , u can save it and go back to title and load game. but the percent still dont know how to lock to 99%

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

sorry , what is no clip mean ?

rocketmonkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rocketmonkey »

This is a question about blacksmithing script. even when using maximize value permanent, effects are gone the next time i reload. (original value is there but not the reforged value. for example if i use the permanent effect and reforged my paralysis skill to 70 it's gone and reverted to 14 after a reload.) is this normal? i thought you can use maximum effect permanent to attain legally maximum possible value but does the script actually go over that value? is that why it's not saving?

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

teinousi wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:20 pm
sorry , what is no clip mean ?
Noclip disables collisions with solid objects (walls, doors and so on).

zilbest
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zilbest »

Hello, my first post here although I've been using CE and lurking the forum for years now.

I'm just wondering is there anymore special effects' codes that hasn't been found and shared other 1370 codes in this list ([Link]).

I asked this because there are some effects in the game that are not there like:

- Earn Amrita (Strong Attack) or something like that which functions like extraction talisman but only with strong attack
- Activate Living Weapon (No life) like the bonus from an equipment set or suzaku guardian.
- Extend Parry and extend timely guard are also missing from the list.

I've tried to use the codes 1371 but it does nothing. Is there any way to find more codes? or is the list contains all of the possible special effects that are possible?

Oh also, i've tips for anyone who want to fiddle with special effects build:

- Use Singular Mastery +99% two times in your equipment and only set 1 skill for every stance. It will boost your damage for that skill tremendously. My quick low attack from my tonfa gun is only 300 to enemy in WotN but my Devastation (the only skills that I put for the stance) is 8K x2. IMHO, It's definitely better than stacking too many CCD 20% on your equipment slot.